In this article, we want to tell you that the application form process of YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme 2020-21 Status is reintroduced. But due to amid lockdown YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme is announced once again by the AP government. In this scheme all the auto drivers, cab drivers will get rupees 10000 from the government. All the cab drivers and auto drivers need to fill the eligibility criteria before applying for the YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme. Last year, the scheme went successful and so this year too, AP Government launched it to help the taxi drivers, auto drivers etc. On the official website, AP YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme 2020-2021 has some details, applicants must read those details before applying such as eligibility criteria, benefits, online apply process Status and many other. The YSR VAHANMITRA Application Form is start form June 04th at www.aptransport.org download document list. The Applicants have download Online Application Form in Telugu & English and submit along with required document list Xerox copy before last date over.
YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme 2020 Form
Chief Minister of AP State Government will be going to launch this Scheme on June 4. Though a huge number of applicants are waiting for this Scheme to get launched. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, CM of AP state is announcing this Scheme so that in this Lockdown, all the taxi drivers and cab drivers will uplift the condition of their vehicles as well as will get some help from the issued money. All the applicants must have a white ration card and should be from below the poverty line. YSR Vahana Mitra Application Process is as easy as any other scheme. The applicant need to visit the official website of AP state government. Apply for it and attach the documents.
This Process involves verification too. Through this verification, the officials will filter applicants. Those who have filled the application process in a correct way as well as attached all correct documents will get the money, as promised by the government. As soon as the money will be transferred in the respective account of the applicant they will get an SMS from the AP government.
YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme Benefits
Although we have mentioned this before the AP government has launched this Scheme before and it was pretty successful. This year it will be launched in June 2020. What were the details of last year and how successful it got, check below with these insights:
- Last year, a total 1,75, 345 applications were received by the applicants. Out of that, around 1,73,102 were beneficiaries.
- From approximately 1,75,345 applications only 2250 were rejected by the officials.
- Applications from taxi drivers were around 11,205. From auto drivers, 1,56,804 applications were received. From maxi drivers around 5093 forms, ere received.
- Last year, Vishakhapatnam topped the list of beneficiaries. Followed by this, Krishna district was the second to top the chart.
- The earlier application process was in both the modes – Online as well as Offline.
- AP Government transferred the promised amount within one month of the scheme.
- In the whole country, only AP Government launched this Scheme for their taxi drivers, cab drivers, auto drivers, and taxi drivers.
How to apply for YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme Online Form?
As of June 4, the application process will get the start. So it is very important to know how the applicant can apply for YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme. Read all the instructions given below. Step by step go through it and you will understand it much clearly.
- Go to the official website. On the official website of AP Government, you will find the link. No other website will provide you a link and avoid any third party website. Only in an emergency, if you are unable to find the link, take help from them. Visit ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in.
- On this portal, you will get a link. Click on the link of the YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme.
- Application Form can be downloaded. Fill the form from adding up to your name and all personal details.
- Once you are done with it, start attaching documents like vehicle registration, tax payable receipt, Aadhar card, white ration card, BPL certificate etc.
- Submit it and wait for it to get approved.
While it took one month before to verify all the documents of the applicants. This time, we assume that it can take a little longer as it is a time of lockdown and AP Government is already under pressure of Covid-19 pandemic. But then too, we suggest all of you keep patience and wait for the amount to get transferred into your account.
AP YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme Status Check Online aptransport.org
The Eligible Candidates have to submit their online registration form and get acknowledgement slip having Application Number and Aadhar No details. So thereafter checking all the eligible and Scheme criteria by the application application form the payment status is releases. So candidates need to check their Beneficiary list and payment status by online mode only. Moreover an applicants need of Vahana Mitra Yojana Applicants Id/ Application Form Registration Number and Aadhar Number to track your payment status.
Read Also –