HRD Ministry of India has decided to announce an essay writing competition at www.mygov.in and NCERT for Class 9th to 12th students. There are various subjects or you can say topics on which students have to appear for essay competition. Students who are in Class 9 to 12 and are also interested can participate by filling the form available on the official web portal. Winners will get many exciting prizes on the behalf of NCERT and Mygov.in website. Thus, the prizes are still not revealed by the government. Thus, here is the insight about Essay Competition on Atmanirbhar Bharat – Swantantra Bharat. Participants can easily go through the details in order to participate before the due date. While the rest of the detailing is explained below.
मानव संसाधन विकास मंत्रालय ने NCERT और मेरी सरकार (Mygov.in) के साथ मिलकर कक्षा 9वीं से 12वीं तक छात्रों के लिए स्वतंत्रता दिवस के मौके पर ‘आत्मनिर्भर भारत- स्वतंत्र भारत’ के तहत विभिन्न विषयों पर एक निबंध प्रतियोगिता का आयोजन कर रहा है। यह एक ऑनलाइन प्रतियोगिता होगी, जिसके लिए अंतिम तिथि 23 अगस्त तक निबंध भेज सकते हैं।
Latest Update>>> The HRD Ministery has bee extended mygov.in Online Essay Writing Competition on ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat-Swatantra Bharat’ last date of submitting 23rd August.
www.mygov.in essay competition
The following topics will be described below. Here the name of the essay competition is Atmanirbhar Bharat. This clarion is initiated by the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narender Modi. His vision for Atmanirbhar Bharat is a self-reliant country that is rooted deeply economically and culturally. This essay competition for students will be a chance to represent their thoughts about their new India. So, jot down your thoughts about Atmanirbhar Bharat and submit it before the end date. All the entries need to be done before the due date. Essay writing is one of the fondest ways to know about the young talent of the country. The essay writing Competition is divided into stages. One is the Secondary Stage and the other is higher Secondary Stage. The Secondary Stage is for Class 9 and 10. Higher Secondary Stage is for Class 11 and 12. The word limit for Class 9 and 10 is approximately 500 words. Whereas, the word limit for Class 11 and 12 is around 800 words.
Atmanirbhar Bharat – Swantantra Bharat Essay writing competition
Students need to check out every detail of the essay writing before participating in it. This year government and HRD ministry is expecting a huge number of participation from the students. As in the light of pandemic Covid-19 students must have gone through all the steps taken by the government and how our prime minister introduced to this new evaluation of our country turned out to be Atmanirbhar Bharat. Following are the details:
- First of all the entries should be only in PDF format.
- The spacing between the lines should not exceed 1.15.
- Moreover, the essay should be a readable font that is English and Hindi.
- The font size in the essay for English should be 12. For Hindi, it should be 14.
- Entries done by the students should be only in English and Hindi.
- The essay should be submitted on the official website MyGov.in.
Insights of NCERT Essay writing competition
Following is the table through which you will get all the information related to essay writing. From Class 9 to 12, all students need to seek information from the below table.
|Name of the Institution||Human Resource Department of India|
|Name of the Topic||Atamnirbhar Bharat – Swatantra Bharat|
|Initiated by||HRD Ministry of India|
|Category||Mygov Online Essay Writing Competition|
|Class||Class 9 to 12|
|Last entries by||23 August 2020 at 11:59 PM|
Though the results of the same will be out soon. The winners will surely get exciting prizes from the government. Moreover, they will be felicitated by the government itself.
Essays Submission Format and Evaluation Criteria
Participate have to upload the essays in PDF format. NCERTs will nominate the top 10 essays from each state/UT. Later it will choose the best essay on the national level. Words limit of essay for Class 9 to 12 is as below –
- Class 9 and10 – 500 words
- Class 11 and 12- 800 words
- Essays can be submitted in Hindi or English
Evaluated of essays will be done on different criteria that are described below –
- The portion of Creativity – 40%
- Central topic – relevant- 20%
- Cohesion and organization in structure – 20%
- Language expression andStyle clarity – 20%
Topics of Atmanirbhar Essay writing Competition
The following are the topics through which you can choose your preferred topic and submit the entry for the same.
- Indian Constitution and Democracy are the biggest enablers. In this topic, you can express your thoughts towards democracy and others.
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat through Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat: Innovation thrives when there is Unity in Diversity. In this topic, you can jot down your thoughts on the innovation to be made through other means.
- India at 75: A Nation Marching towards Aatmanirbhar Bharat. In this topic, you can bring out the prospects about the future of our country.
- 4. Digital India for Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Opportunities on COVID-19 and Beyond.
- 5. Overcoming Gender, Caste, and Ethnic biases. How, what measures to be taken all should be expressed in the essay.
- 6. Making of a New India through Bio-diversity and Agricultural Prosperity.
- 7. How can school children contribute to National Development?
- 8. While I exercise my rights, I must not forget to undertake my duties to usher in an Aatmanirbhar Bharat. This topic is the most interesting one in our context. This topic will give you a knock out while writing it.
- 9. My physical fitness is my wealth that will build the Human Capital for Aatmanirbhar Bharat.
- 10. Conserve Blue to Go Green for an Aatmanirbhar Bharat. Again a very simple yet constructive topic to begin with.
There will be an announcement made by the government official for the results on the official website only. For all the information, you need to stay tuned for the same. Keep visiting the page.
Recommended Links –