West Bengal Ration Card Application form and check WB New Digital Ration Card Status Online using applicant Name & Application Number. The Food & Supplies Department, West Bengal Government is providing all information on the Ration card through the portal of West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS). The WBPDS portal is the official site of the Public Distribution System in the state where needy one can get subsidized goods along with the benefits of many other schemes. In order to get subsidized food items, the beneficiary can apply for A New Digital Ration Card of West Bengal at wbpds’s portal www.wbpds.gov.in. The Chief Minister of West Bengal has strongly objected to the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme.
The West Bengal government seems indifferent to the ‘one nation one ration card’ scheme. In February, the government’s food minister Jyotipriya Malik had said that we did not get any information from the central government in this regard.
Considering the crises of COVID-19, the Government of West Bengal is announced that food items which used to provide at subsidized rates, will be provided at no cost in the lockdown by Ration Card. So if you do not have then harry up and go for it.
WB Ration Card Status 2020
- 1 WB Ration Card Status 2020
- 1.1 West Bengal Ration Card Overview
- 1.2 West Bengal Digital Ration Card Application Form
- 1.3 Required documents for West Bengal Ration Card Form
- 1.4 Process of Egiye Bangla Ration Card Application Form
- 1.5 Check Status of West Bengal Ration Card Application
- 1.6 wbpds Ration Card FAQs
The Food & Supplies Department of WB Government is offering application form for new digital ration cards. West Bengal locals and take benefit of the relief, to do so have to apply online for a new digital WB Ration Card at the official portal of the WBPDS web. The wbpds is taking responsibility for executing the scheme to reach out to people of poor and wages labor classes. The West Bengal Government came forward to help the people belonging to Below Poverty Line and Above Poverty Line in flighting with COVID-19. Further information about the scheme and Rasan Card is being detailed below.
West Bengal Ration Card Overview
|Relevant department||Department of Food and Supplied, West Bengal Government|
|Talking About||West Bengal Ration Card|
|Ration Cards Type||New Digital Ration Card|
|How to get||Online Application|
|Handling by||West Bengal Public Distribution System|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Those who belong natively form West Bengal|
|Benefit||Provide Food Items at No Cost or at Subsidized Cost|
|wbpds’s Official portal||www.wbpds.gov.in | wbpds.wb.gov.in|
|Toll-free Complaint number||18003455505 and 1967|
West Bengal Digital Ration Card Application Form
To get the benefit of the New West Bengal Digital Ration Card, candidates have applied application form from provided by WB Food and Supplied Department. Those online and offline form is available for everyone at the portal of WBPDS. Before going to form submission please make sure that you are fit in prescribed eligibility criteria. So if you do not have a WB Ration Card of your family then go ahead and apply online now. In the further part of this page, we are letting you know various information such as eligibility, necessary documents, and way to know the status of the Ration card and of course the how to apply process.
WB New Lockdown Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
- First and foremost, the applicant should be a resident of West Bengal State natively
- The applicant must not already have a ration card.
- A temporary or expired ration cardholder is eligible to apply for a new one.
- Newly married is also applicable for the Rason Card.
Required documents for West Bengal Ration Card Form
Few documents which are necessary for Ration Card Application, here we go –
- An active phone number
- Email ID
- Aadhaar Card/ Number
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Old or Temporality Ration Card (If required)
- Proof of Age and Address
Process of Egiye Bangla Ration Card Application Form
Step of step procedure of application submission for Bangal Ration Card is below –
- Go yo the official site of EGIYE Bangla – wbpds.wb.gov.in.
- At the Homepage of website follow the line named as “apply online for Non-Subsidised Ration Card”
- Provide your contact number so that on the number OTP receives.
- Fill OTP and proceed as “NEW Applicant”.
- Enter all the asked details appropriately on the Application Form and upload all the required documents in the stated format.
- That’s the wrap the form is submitted successfully and not forget to save Application Number.
Check Status of West Bengal Ration Card Application
If you have submitted the application form already, then you are now able to check the West Bengal digital ration card application form status. Steps of checking status of Ration card are describing below
- Just to directly through this link – https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/(S(5begzctwlk4phhn1knu2dpjv))/index.aspx.
- Wait until open that page completely and follow the instructions and enter the details then click the “Search”
- Here we go Application Status of West Bengal Ration Card on your screen.
Apply online for Non-Subsidised Ration Card – Here
Know the detailed process of online application – Here
Form-X(U) (For Urban Area) and Form-X(R) (for Rural Area) is an offline Application form that can use for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or conversion into it.
wbpds Ration Card FAQs
Q1. What documents are required for New West Bengal Ration Card?
Answer – Applicants should have Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, and Age and Address Proof.
Q2. How much time is take in issuing the WB Digital Ration Card?
Answer – Approximately upto1 month.
Q3. Where to apply or official website for the new Ration Card of West Bengal?
Answer – Apply for new Ration card at wbpds.wb.gov.in
Also Check – COVID19 E Pass for Lockdown