West Bengal Migrant Registration – Workers One Way Entry / Exit Pass Online Form at wb.gov.in and COVID19 Helpline Number Nodal Officer. West Bengal Government has announced that a couple of Shramik Special trains are arranged for stranded migrants who are stuck in other states. For this, all the interested migrants who wish to return back to their native places need to fill the registration form. West Bengal administration and Government have launched a number of Schemes to extricate all the below poverty line families and stranded migrants. Out of this, making arrangements for stranded migrants, pilgrims, and students is one of them. A huge number of migrants stranded in other states who originally belong to West Bengal.
The West Bengal government has started six special trains which will operate from May 18 to June 3 to bring their migrants back from Rajasthan. So register today to come back to Bengal. Also, before the center has announced running of 300 Shramik Special trains in the country daily so that they can speed up the process of transport stranded laborers to their native state.
The Lockdown was announced by the Prime Minister gave no time to settle in any way to them. Left with no food and adequate money to survive for the next couple of weeks was already painful for these migrants. Novel Corona Virus and Lockdown have bought a dip in Nation’s economy. WB migrants Registration Form 2020 is available online. For further insights about this, go through the article.
West Bengal Migrant Registration
After the successful registration, West Bengal Migrant E-Movement Pass will be generated for all the stranded migrants. But for this, it is important to fill the form and submit it on time. Those who are still waiting for their WB Migrants E-movement Pass, they need to go through the list announced by the government lastly. Though Shramik Special Trains capacity is 1200 passengers only. There are a lot of migrants left to be deployed. West Bengal Chief Minister, Mamta Banerjee has come up with many relief funds and Schemes to reach out to all the stranded migrants and their families. But still, no effective measures are noticed by there side in accordance with the migrant’s movement. Although, on twitter, a cold war was noticed a few days back between Mamta Banerjee and Governor Jagdeep Dhankar.
In a recent tweet, he tweeted that on 5th May 2020, one special train will be scheduled from Ajmer (Rajasthan) to West Bengal. This train is specially deployed for all the stranded migrants who want to return home. Catching up with this all, Banerjee sent a worded letter to him, to not to interfere in her domain.
WB One Way Entry-Exit Pass Form
First of all, it is very important to understand that what is West Bengal One Way Enter Pass and Exit Pass? Well, it is nothing but the registration form which you need to fill before boarding the Special train to your destination. WB Go/Return Forms are available online on the official website as well as at the nearest police station or nodal office. If you are interested in filling the form manually, then take the help of any local officer and fill the form without any hassle. Check certain points before applying for the registration form:
- No ticket fare is to be imposed on the stranded migrants. The government has issued its order on its official website, stating that 85% of the ticket will be paid by Central and the rest 15% to be paid by the state government.
- Stranded migrants will only return back to their native place only if they are Covid-19 negative.
- E-Movement Pass is the essential documents, which need to be carried in the journey along with you.
- Aarogya Setu App is a platform that educates you on all the rules and guidelines from the government continuously regarding Corona Virus. One must have this app and notice the live tracking to patients around you infected by the Coronavirus so that you can keep yourself safe.
- Journey for more than 12 hours? The government will provide you food, water, face mask, and sanitizers.
- No misleading information to be added in the form, else your registration form of WB migrant movement will be canceled straight away.
How to fill West Bengal Migrant Registration Form?
There is a huge probability that stranded migrants will not get the steps clearly understood by the officials to fill the registration form. In this case, if you are a migrant or there relative who are helping them to fill the form, must read the below instructions:
- Open the official website – wb.gov.in
- On its opening on the right-hand side, you will get to see two links. One is of Exit Pass Link and the second is Entry Pass Link.
- Whichever is needed, tap the link for the same. For instance, you want to go back to West Bengal, Tap Entry pass. Else to leave WB, tap exit pass.
- Once it is open, a dialog box will appear in front of you. Below that, you will check an Apply/ Register button.
- Tap on that link afterward.
- Fill Full Name, Contact Number, and after that Sent OTP link.
- Once you get register by gearing up all the information in the form as well as documents, you will be further directed to the pass section.
- Collect your Exit Pass or Entry Pass and you are ready to move.
WB Government more latest updates regarding West Bengal Migrant Registration to be updated here! Stay Tuned.