UP Ration Card New List 2020 Name check BPL/ APL Beneficiary List for NFSA New Ration Card district wise and Janpad wise list. The Uttar Pradesh State FCP अंत्योदय एवं पात्र गृहस्थी Ration Card List 2020 is released ग्राम पंचायत और नगर टाउन wise. The government is trying to provide Wheat, Rice, and Sugar Rations to all Farmers, Daily Wage Workers, Female, and other state citizens. In order to this, the UP Ration Card List 2020 is released for benefits. However many of candidates those have still no name in the उत्तर प्रदेश नई राशन कार्ड सूची 2020. They can easily apply Online and Offline for Ration Card BPL/ APL to get full Benefit of the NFSA Ration Vitran Scheme.
1 मई को, 3.19 करोड़ राशन कार्डों पर 13.28 करोड़ लोगों को खाद्यान्न वितरित किया गया, जिसमें से 95 लाख राशन-कार्ड धारकों को मुफ्त अनाज वितरित किया गया। उत्तर प्रदेश ने अंतर्राष्ट्रीय श्रम दिवस पर केंद्र के एक राष्ट्र, एक राशन कार्ड पोर्टेबिलिटी योजना में शामिल हो गया।
Uttar Pradesh joined the Centre’s one nation, one ration card portability scheme on the International Labour Day. It is hoping the migrant worker can take free foodgrains in the other States as well. Migrant workers have been traveling to other states every year for a long time in search of jobs or livelihoods. Considering this, the central government has launched the ONORC project for these migrant workers.
UP Ration Card List 2020 (New)
- 1 UP Ration Card List 2020 (New)
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh Ration Card New Beneficiary List 2020 District Wise
- 1.2 What Commodity Provide Under NFSA Scheme in Uttar Pradesh
- 1.3 How to Check FCS UP New Ration Card List Name 2020 Online
- 1.4 How to Check NFSA Eligibility of New Ration Card List 2020 Online
- 1.5 How to Apply for New Rations Card UP 2020 List
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh अंत्योदय एवं पात्र गृहस्थी Ration Card 2020
- 1.7 What Documents Required to apply for UP Ration Card
- 1.8 Uttar Pradesh Ration Card New Beneficiary List 2020
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Question for UP New Ration Card NFSA Eligibility List 2020
The government of Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department is now announced the UP New Ration Card List 2020 for all the candidates who have applied earlier. In amid of Nation wise COVID 19 Lockdown, the government has the responsibility to provide essential foods and commodities to the citizens of the country. So now the NFSA UP provides the District wise, Janpad wise list of UP Ration Cardholder under the NFSA Scheme. Now all the eligible candidates will get the benefits of the Corona Sahayata Rs 1000 and other food grains.
Apply For >>> Covid19 E-Pass Online
There are the people who have not registered yet for the Uttar Pradesh News Ration Card at fcs.up.gov.in. Now know the details of the name in Ration Card List 2020 How to Online Apply for APL/BPL RC Application Form, details of required Important Documents, what is Eligibility criteria, and detailed Application Procedure published here. Now we are suggested to each and every needy person to not miss any opportunity get Ration under the National Food Safety Act as provided by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Check out here UP Rations Card List 2020 New BPL/ APL राशन कार्ड सूची releases now.
Check Here>>> EPDS Bihar New Ration Card List 2020
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card New Beneficiary List 2020 District Wise
There are the Uttar Pradesh Government is taken very seriously of the problem facing for the essential Foods and Grains of people of State. So it is released no the Name of Personal who are Beneficiary under NFSA in the Corona Sahayta Suchi. Many of the candidates are eligible and applied for the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card in March and earlier. Now to give full benefit of the Ration Scheme the UP Govt is updated the यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची 2020 for BPL / APL applied and new cardholder.
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department, Lucknow|
|Article Category||UP New Ration Card List 2020|
|Rations||Wheat: Rs. 02 Per KG
Rice: Rs. 03 Per KG
Sugar: Rs. 13.50 Per KG
|Eligible Candidates||BPL/ APL, अंत्योदय एवं पात्र गृहस्थी|
|Scheme Provider||Under NSA|
So due to lockdown, the persons are not coming out form the home, and the scarcity of food and other essential commodities like Sugar, Rice, Oil, and many others. So under the NFSA, Antyodaya Anna Yojana, BPL Anna Yojna for BPL, and APL Ration Cardholders are given a sufficient amount of all food grains. So the candidates first now check name in the UP Ration Card List New 2020 UP Government is released. Moreover, the list of the total beneficiary and Ration Cardholder as per District wise, Rural and Urban level is released.
Apply Here>>> WB Prochesta Prakalpa Scheme Online Application 2020
What Commodity Provide Under NFSA Scheme in Uttar Pradesh
The Govt of Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department Aapurti Vibahg is provided the very essential foods and pulses to all APL Card/ BPL Cardholder candidates. Now the following items are providing under this Corona Sahayata Scheme.
- Wheat (गेहूं)- 02.00 रुपये प्रति किलो
- Rice (चावल) – 03.00 रुपये प्रति किलो
- Sugar (चीनी)- 13.50 रुपये प्रति किलो
So all the Candidates who have a name in the NFSA Uttar Pradesh New Ration Card List 2020 check at nfsa.up.gov.in website, can get all the aforesaid commodities at a very fair price.
Check Here>>> TS 1500 Rupees Scheme Status Check EPOS Online
How to Check FCS UP New Ration Card List Name 2020 Online
The Uttar Pradesh FCS Department has released the official list of the New Ration Card Name of candidates to get benefits under the NFSA Corona Help. So you can check your name and ration card number online to follow the easy steps below given.
- Visit at Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Aapurti Vibhag FCS.
- Now Click on NFSA की पात्रता सूची Link find under Important Link area.
- Now District Wise List of Beneficiary and total Ration Card holed has appeared.
- Click on Your Respective District Name Link.
- Now Select your Town / Area name link.
- Click On दुकानदार का नाम (Ration Distributor Name) link.
- Now the Complete List of Ration Cardholder as Name wise appear, now search your name and click on the Digitized ration card number in front of your name.
- Your Complete Details of the Ration Card and NFSA eligibility is the show.
- Also, take A printout of this for further references.
Check Also>>> UP Gramin Dak Sevak Result
Thus all the candidates have to collect their Digital Ration Card as per the UP Ration Card New List 2020 is released. They go their respective Ration Distribution with NFSA Coupon and get the essential Commodities at Fair Price. However, if they have not found their name in the New Ration Card List, they fill grievances to the online management system.
|Uttar Pradesh Rashan Card Food Website||Click Here|
|Check Name UP Ration Card New List||Click Here|
How to Check NFSA Eligibility of New Ration Card List 2020 Online
The Uttar Pradesh Government is providing the Rice, Sugar, and Wheat to all BPL and APL Ration Cardholders. So you’re getting the benefit of the NFSA Scheme or not now can directly check by the https://nfsa.up.gov.in/ portal.
- Firstly Visit at Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department Official Website.
- Click on Find and Search in the list of Nation Food List.
- Enter your 12 Digit Ration Card number or other details like District, Area, Town/ Khand, Type of Card, Name and Father Name, etc.
- Click on the Search Link button.
- Now your NFSA Ration Eligibility appears on screen with complete details.
- Take a printout and go to the nearest FP Shops and collect all commodities.
Apply Now>>> KV Admission Online Form 2020
How to Apply for New Rations Card UP 2020 List
The UP Government is distributing the necessary items through Aadhaar Authentication of Ration Card beneficiaries through NFSA e-Passes at all fair price shops in urban and rural areas of the state. However, the candidates that have not ration card can apply by following the below steps.
- You need to First, go to the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department.
- Now go to Download Form and Click on Application Form.
- Download PDF file of the Ration Card Application Form for respective Rural/Urban Area.
- Now fill all the details correctly and genuine.
- Now submit it to the respective Rural/Urban Ration Card Office.
- Now take an acknowledgment slip for further reference.
- After a few days, you have to visit your Ration Distributor office to collect a Hard copy of your Ration Card.
- Now keep it safe and get the benefit of all government schemes under this.
Get Here>>> Odisha Labour Card New List 2020-21
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh अंत्योदय एवं पात्र गृहस्थी Ration Card 2020
The candidates who have full fill the following criteria will get the UP Ration Card List 2020 by applying at the FCS office.
- Uttar Pradesh Permanent Residence
- Not Hold Any other Ration Card
- Only BPL /APL Family
- You should have the Head Member of Family
- The minimum Age should 18 Years Old.
What Documents Required to apply for UP Ration Card
Below listed documents will be required for UP Ration Card Application, so take a look –
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card Copy
- Bank Passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Three Months Electricity Bill Copy
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Gas Connection Passbook
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card New Beneficiary List 2020
The Uttar Pradesh FCS Aapurti Department is releasing the UP New Ration Card Beneficiary List 2020 in urban and rural areas. Now the person those have applied earlier or submitted a new application form to check their Name in the NFSA Beneficiary List as Janpad wise published on the official website. If you have not your name on the list you can download the application form and apply again. However, for any latest UP Ration Card List stay here.
Apply Now>>> NIELIT CCC Registration 2020
Frequently Asked Question for UP New Ration Card NFSA Eligibility List 2020
Who is the eligible under NFSA PDS food Distribution Scheme?
All the BPL/ APL Ration Cardholder is eligible for which name in the NFSA Eligibility List.
How to Check my Name in the New Ration Card List?
You can check your Name by using Ration Card Number or Name wise details given of District, Area, and others.
What Food Grains will I get Under NFSA Scheme?
Each beneficiary will get Wheat, Rice, and Sugar at a fair price as above mentions.
What to do if My name is not in the Beneficiary List?
You have to contact the Food and Civil Supply Department at given toll-free no 1800 1800 150, 1800 1800 1967.
So the people now do not wait anymore and collect your essential commodities under the NFSA Food Distribution Scheme during this lockdown. They have first search their name in the UP Ration Card List 2020 and apply for a new ration card to the following procedure. For MNREGA ration cards and other coronavirus relief schemes stay with us. Also, ask for help in the comment box.