UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 The UP NHM Community Health Officer Hall Ticket 2019 released to download upnrhm.gov.in & www.sams.co.in. The examination authority will conduct written examination as per exam schedule. So each candidates must download their call letter to get entrance in exam hall. Those candidates who applied their online form only their UP NHM CHO Call Letter 2019 will be released.
We have activated direct link to enclosed NHM CHO Phase 1 Admit card downloading link below on this page. You have requires credential details to enclosed your online hall ticket.
Candidates are now intimated the Date of written Test Phase I is 16.06.2019. A applicants must have try to concluded their exam preparation. However they have to download UPNHM CHO Admit Card to ensure the Roll No, Exam Date & Time and Exam Centre details The Hall Ticket/Call Letter which shall be uploaded on www.sams.co.in on schedule date.
Latest Update (06.06.2019): The Uttar Pradesh NHM has been released the CHO Admit Card on official website. Now you can download your admit card by below given link.
UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019
This is informed to all candidates that UP NHM Community Health officer Admit Card 2019 for Phase 1 Written exam is now available to official website. The National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh is held recruitment for 6000 Contractual Vacancies Phase 1 & 2 for Six-Months Bridge Program Certificate in Community Health. Now in order to recruitment the UP NHM CHO Hall Ticket 2019 is releasing at sams.co.in website. So candidates are need to download their Call letter online.
The National Rural Health Mission Uttar Pradesh is now release UP NHM CHO Exam Date and Schedule to held written examination. Now the applicants who have submitted their online application from last date was 27 May 2019, can check and download their respective Exam Hall Ticket online. There are huge vacancy propose and it will be filled in tow phases.
Important Date Uttar Pradesh NRHM CHO Written Exam 2019
|Exam||Date & Time|
|UP NHM CHO Admit Card Available Date||06 June 2019|
|Date of Written Test||16 June 2019|
|Reporting Time||1:15 PM|
|Written Test Duration||2 Hours (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)|
|Exam Type||Objective Type OMR Based|
A candidates who had applied and found eligible to appear in UP NHM CHO July 2019 Written Test, will be issued a valid online Call letter.
Importance Of Uttar Pradesh NHM CHO Hall Ticket 2019
- In order to held recruitment test the National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Body will releases a online admit card.
- A candidate’s candidature will be assured by only Hall Ticket issuing.
- The Hall Ticket/Admit card have information about exam date, Time and Exam Centre address etc.
- A candidates without Admit card shall not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Admit card is only valid document to give the permission to sit in exam for a candidates.
- Candidates have follow the exam instructions given in exam hall ticket and dos & don’t task.
Thus the finally UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 June examination is now releasing at online. A candidates are also intimated for such information through here and as well as official website cho.samshrm.com. It is required to check this regularly for any latest exam updates.
Download UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 – Available Now
How to Download UP NRHM CHO Admit Card Online 2019
We have provided here simple steps to download hall ticket individual. You can also use direct link to enclosed admit card below given table.
- A candidate first have to visit at official website of NHM UP Recruitment.
- Now Go to Recruitment of Community Health Officer 2019 Section.
- Click on latest link of Download Admit Card.
- Now enter your Registration no, Password/Date of Birth (DOB) Correct.
- Click on Login button.
- Now Download your UP NHM CHO Admit Card and Save it.
- Take a printout of this for further exam purpose.
The candidates are compulsory to download exam call letter after the same link activated on given here.
|Admit Card||Click Here – Available Now|
|Syllabus||Detailed UP NHM CHO Syllabus|
What information Contains Your Hall Ticket
The Officially informed to download UP NHM CHO Online Admit Card by recruitment authority. Now the candidates are also requested to follow above step by step guidance and download their written test hall ticket to verify the below details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Exam Date & Time
- Reporting Time
- Exam Roll No
- Exam Centre Address
- Question Paper Pattern
- Candidate Photograph & Signature
- Date of Birth
- Important Instructions
- Registration no
In respect of download UP NHM Admit Card 2019 CHO Written Test Hall Ticket, the candidate have to check all the exam related information. Many time the website is go slow and show error to while login to download exam ticket due to heavy traffic. So candidates do not worry and try after some time or refresh page.
Download – SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019
What documents Required for Written Test
All the eligible and interested aspirants have to appear in exams as per the stipulated date and time in allotted exam centre. While leaving for written test a candidates must carry the following documents.
- Hard Copy of Online Admit Card
- Photo ID Card any of Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID , Driving licence, Passport and Government recognized ID in original as well as photocopy.
- Blue/Black Ball Point Pen
It is mandatory to bring the aforementioned documents to a candidate while appear in exams. If a candidates have failure to provide such document they will not allowed to appear in exam at any circumstances.
Also Check – UP NHM Answer Key 2019
Uttar Pradesh NRHM CHO Exam Centre Details
The National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh is organizing written test to fill up Community Health Officer 6000 Vacancy. The recruitment will held in two Phase 1 in July and Phase 2 in January. In regard this the Phase 1 Written Exam held in June and Phase II written exam organize in December month. The Following exam centre are allotted for Written test for both phases.
|UP NHM CHO Written Test Exam Centre City||Lucknow and Multiple City|
Important Instructions For Examination
- The Written Exam held as per syllabus and exam pattern proposed in recruitment advertisement.
- The candidates have to download Admit Card/ Hall ticket to check their Exam Date, Schedule and Roll No, Exam center information etc.
- The Call letter for written test or other recruitment test will be issued at online at sams.co.in website.
- No exam Admit card sent to by post or any other mode.
- Candidates must have to report in exam centre on or before mentioned reporting time.
- Without Admit Card and Identity Proof no candidates will allow to sit in exams.
- Candidate must have avoid to bring the prohibited item in examination.
- The late comers candidate will not allow to enter in exam hall at any conditions.
Candidates are to appear in the exam center allotted them only. If candidate admit card is not availed before 05 days of exam date, they have to immediately contact to the recruitment authority.
If aspirants have query or problem about Admit Card, then write us in below comment section. Our expert team will assist you soon.