UP ITI Merit List 2020 date VPPUP ITI Admission 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Round Seat Allotment Sarkari Result Counselling, Polytechnic Cut Off Marks Government and Private college wise SCVT UP ITI Seat Allotment is released Sarkari Result. The State Council For Vocational Training SCVT UP ITI Admission Result date for Diploma, Polytechnic course Cut off Marks for Government and Private Institutes seat allotment result is going to announce at www.scvtup.in website. As per the SCVTUP 2020 Admission Merit List for State / Private Industrial Training Institutions & State level training institutes organized by the State Council for Vocation Training, Lucknow There are given through Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission Result Selection of educational qualification basis. Thus the applicants who are applied or Admission in various Govt/Pvt institutes get their SCVT UP ITI Merit List of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Round Group A & B seat allotment as given here updates.
The Uttar Pradesh State Government and Private ITI Admission 2020 1st Merit List Government college for the selection of students on the basis of their Education qualification is the process now. As per the Admission of August 2020 Session for various ITI, Diploma, Polytechnic and Crafts Training Scheme the board is invited online application form. Now after processing the Online Form Process the students get admission under NCVT & SCVT Professional Courses. The Diploma/ Polytechnic Education board Uttar Pradesh held the online form for admission in various government and UP private college ITI admission 1st Merit List PDF in last week. Now somewhere in this week, the 1st round seat allotment results merit list is declared.
Latest Update:– The VPPUP is releases UP ITI 3rd Merit List 2020 for Govt and Private ITI Admission. Now candidates can check Third Round Allotment Result by Registration No and DOB link is given below.
There are a total of 1,20,575 seats in the state ITI, including the syllabus related to the central and state government, while the private ITI has 3,71,732 seats related to the central government syllabus. SCVT is issue a merit list today after the application against the seats, on the basis of it the candidates will get admission. There will be are total 2,38,925 seats are allotment in Round 1 counselling, however remaining 2,47,880 seats are filled by Second Round Merit list allotment for Govt and Private declare in 2nd week of October.
UP ITI Merit List 2020
- 1 UP ITI Merit List 2020
- 1.1 UP ITI Admission Merit List 2020 Important Dates
- 1.2 About UP ITI Seat Allotment 2020-21
- 1.3 How to Check UP ITI Admission Merit List 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result vppup.in
- 1.4 UP ITI Merit List and Seat Allotment Result PDF
- 1.5 UP ITI Seat allotment Process Admission SCVTUP
- 1.6 Uttar Pradesh ITI Seat Allotment Process for Private College
- 1.7 UP ITI 1st Merit List 2020-21
- 1.8 VPPUP 3rd Round Seat Allotment 2020
- 1.9 UP ITI 3rd Merit List 2020
- 1.10 UP ITI 4th Seat allotment Merit list 2020-21
Thus the candidates need to get a position or rank in the UP ITI 1st Merit List Date is announced. Candidates those have higher marks or rank will get a chance to take admission in the First Merit List. However the available seats will be filled through 2nd, 3rd, and fourth counselling held subsequently one by one. The State Council for Vocational Training in Uttar Pradesh State the interest and eligible students can take admission in State ITI Colleges and Institute on the basis if UP ITI Merit List 1st Round Counselling 2020 after. There are thousands of Government and Private Diploma/Polytechnic and ITI Colleges running in the state. So the Technical Education VPPUP has held the centralized process for admission in various courses.
The Application Form process is over and students are just waiting for the UP ITI Admission 2020 Round 3rd, 4th Merit List and Result of the successful candidates. A candidates who have successfully grab a rank in SCVT VPPUP ITI Admission Merit List First Seat Allotment will be done through a transparent Counselling process. The BTE Board is held he sea up-gradation after all-round merit list announces. The candidates those are allotted seats in any round either freeze/float or apply for upgradation to participate in next round counselling. The VPPUP ITI 3rd round Merit List is publish shortly and check by below here.
UP ITI Admission Merit List 2020 Important Dates
In order to Admission for local students, the Government has is following process is determined pool quota at development block, Tehsil, district, and state-level Seat Allotment. The candidates first have to check the SCVT Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission Final Merit List 2020 and check also their status of seat allotment. The Technical Education Board already finishes the online admission forms for all trade and courses. Now the students will have to log in to check 1st round ITI Merit List 2020 Uttar Pradesh Govt Polytechnic college admission.
Many of candidate are applied for taking admissions in various Government and Private ITI Institutes for Uttar Pradesh State. The State Council For Vocational Training, Uttar Pradesh ITI Result after 1st counselling is declared at www.scvtup.in website. So candidates do not need to get panics and stay calm for any updates. The Admission will be the effect from August Session. Thus till the new session start the Council will complete the process of UP ITI Admission 2020 Counselling as per declaring Seat Allotment results.
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form||31st August 2020|
|UP ITI 1st Merit List Date||29th September, 2020|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment Result Date||Released|
|3rd Round Seat Allotment Result Date||4th Week of October 2020|
|4th Round of Seat Allotment Result Date||October 2020|
|Admission in Allotted College and Course||November 2020|
After allotting a particular Seat in specific college/institute the candidate will further go for admission as per schedule. The detailed Schedule for Admission, Result, and Counselling is availed at here. Thus the candidate has to check their UP ITI Admission 2020 3rd Merit List pdf, if not awarded a seat in the first merit list pdf. The VPPUP Board is declare all govt and private college allotment result for all rounds to fill seats.
About UP ITI Seat Allotment 2020-21
The State Council for Vocational Training, Uttar Pradesh is only an apex body to conclude the Admission Process in various Government and Private ITI Institutes. After completing the Online Admission form the Council is now ready to declare the 1st merit list of UP ITI Admission Result 2020-21. The Council will follow the prescribed rules for seat allotment in Govt/Private institute as per the category wise and Group A, B Courses list wise. Thus the candidates who have filled their choices or preference of ITI Institute and Courses will be considered for Seat Allotment.
The UP ITI Merit List 2020 of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th round counselling seat allotment will be done on the basis of qualifying educational qualification for vocational courses. There is the final result of Admission will be updated regularly after one after one counselling process. So students have to check here regularly for any latest updates and news.
How to Check UP ITI Admission Merit List 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result vppup.in
- Visit at the official website of State Council for Vocational Training, Utter Pradesh.
- Now go to Admission tab and click on Admission Process for Session 2020-21 link.
- Click on Merit List Link.
- Click on Seat Allotment Result for respective Govt/Private Institute Link.
- Enter Registration No and Date f Birth.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Now your Final Result will appear on screen.
- Take a printout of this for further use.
Thus the UP ITI Second Selection List 2020-21 of students seat allotment result is available at official website after the officially declared. Thus the candidate must have to bookmark this page for further any updates and news.
UP ITI Merit List and Seat Allotment Result PDF
The SCVTUP ITI 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Round Seat allotment will be done on the basis if Merit list orders. The Council will follow the rules prescribed to determine the merit list for admission in Government and Private institutes.
- The Candidate will be selected on the basis of merit list rank only.
- The Merit list will be prepared according to the qualifying educational qualification marks (adding the priority number if any).
- However the merit marks is also consider of the special candidates for sports and prior admission in other courses as per rules.
- The marks in the examinations of different councils regarding educational qualifications are different. Therefore, the candidate will be considered as the basis of the marks relative to the proportionate number of 600, for adding the mentioned priority grades.
- There is a separate merit list drawn for Government and Private ITI Institutes.
- The merit list will be prepared according to the available seat and courses for specific colleges.
- A candidate can be processed for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th round of counselling on the basis of this merit list.
Thus on after preparing the UP ITI Merit List the candidates will be check their rank and apply for counselling. The Result of Uttar Pradesh SCVT ITI Counselling is declared shortly by the council website.
UP ITI Seat allotment Process Admission SCVTUP
The Rajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh is now ready to announce the UP ITI Admission Seat allotment Result of the students have been successfully grab a rank in Merit List. There will be different process taken for allotment of a seat in the Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes for various Group A and B Courses.
SCVT UP ITI Seat Allotment for Government Colleges
- In giving priority to the admission of local candidates in the Govt. Industrial Training Institutions (ITI), there are 25-25 % seat are reservations at Block, Tehshil, District and State Level candidates.
- The seat will be allotted as per the reservation rules.
- The details of seats as per the Block,, District, Tehsil wise institute wise and category wise is available at official website.
- In order to allot a seat the preference of the candidate’s vocational courses option will be given. The candidate who first gives the option of the candidate will be allotted the seat according to his preference in the institutions selected by him.
- At first the NCVT Course Seat allotment will be done before the SCVT Courses.
- Candidates can be given the option of a maximum of 06 institutions in any of the 03 districts of the state for admission.
- For the students of group-A and group-B courses different 10-10 courses may be given preference in order of rank.
- There is State-level merit list will be prepared separately for group-A and group-B for seat allocation.
- The selection list of Group-A courses will be prepared first. If a candidate is allotted seat in Group-A, he/she will not be considered for selection for Group B courses.
Uttar Pradesh ITI Seat Allotment Process for Private College
The seat allotment for Private colleges will be same as per government colleges, however the are some additional rules as
- Candidates can be given the option of maximum of 25 institutes in any of the 03 districts of the state for admission.
- The candidates can be given an option in the order to fill the choices of separate for the Group-A and Group-B courses.
Merit of both Group A and Group-B courses will be different on the basis of their educational qualification score (and adding permissible priority points, if any). However, if a candidate is allotted a seat in Group-A, then he will not be considered for Group-B. The Candidates for UP ITI Merit List 2020 for both groups A & B will be considered for the Government/Private Institutes can have a maximum of 10 courses s in Group-A, and can opt for up to 25 courses for private institutions.
UP ITI 1st Merit List 2020-21
Now the candidates who have applied will be check their SCVTUP ITI first Merit list 2020 Pdf for both Group A & B course if all government and private institutes. The Result of 1st Counselling will be availed at www.scvtup.in website. The candidates those have allotted a seat in the first round will be called for counselling for admission Form in respective allotted course and Institute. All the candidate those have not allotted a seat in 1st round will be applying for 3rd round and subsequent.
VPPUP 3rd Round Seat Allotment 2020
The candidates those have not allotted any seat in 1st round merit list or those have to apply for graduation are eligible for 3rd seat allotment. The SCVT Council official website is published the UP ITI 3rd Merit List 2020 of the selected candidates who are eligible for taking admission on their merit rank order. Now candidate can take admission in allotted seat or can apply for a seat upgrade
UP ITI 3rd Merit List 2020
After 3rd Round Seat allotment in UP Government and Private ITI institute, the candidate those have applied for upgrade or not allotted seats yet are eligible for this round. The Result of UP ITI Seat Allotment 2020 is published the same at official website for third-round counselling also. So students keep in touch with us and regular check here for any latest updates.
UP ITI 4th Seat allotment Merit list 2020-21
After 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Round of Seat Allotment the vacant seats a per the Course wise, Institute wise and District wise availed by the official website. So now the candidates that have not allotted any seats till the 3rd round can bee apply for this last fourth-round seat allotment at online. Thus the candidates can check the details of UP ITI Admission Seat allotment and Result at regularly.
The candidates will also get the information of Admission, Merit List and Seat Allotment results by the official website and newspapers.
|UP ITI 1st Round Allotment Result 2020||Private College || Govt College|
|UP ITI 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result||Private College || Govt College|
|UP ITI 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result||Private College || Govt College|
|UP ITI 4th Round Counselling Result||Check Here|
Thus the candidates that have selected though UP ITI Merit List 2020 Date will be called for document verification and further Admission process formality. So students have to keep ready their document needed as per the list available at the official website in the prescribed format only.
Still, if a candidate has any query or question, then write in below comment section. We will be right back soon to provide a better solution.