UHSR Group C Admit Card 2019: Download UHSR Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 and University Of Health Sciences, Rohtak Clerk, Steno, Typist, Lab Assistant Written Exam Date. The exam authority will provide UHSR Call Letter all candidates who submitted their online form. At once, release the hall ticket we will activate quick link to download on this page.
The candidates get their UHSR Group C Admit Card 2019 from University official website uhsr.ac.in. Now after they have to check the details of examination like as Exam Date & Time, Exam Venue, and other exam instructs. We have provided here suitable link to downloading UHSR Lab Technician Admit Card 2019 and other posts.
UHSR Group C Admit Card 2019
The University Of Health Sciences Rohtak is now finally announcing the UHSR Group C Written Exam Date By the candidates information all about exam Date, Time and Exam Centre information. A candidates whoa had applied for Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment of 976 Post, now they are issued UHSR Group C Exam Admit Card 2019 at online Thus the candidates are required to appear in exams according to download Written Test Call letter or Hall ticket for Staff nurse etc.
The Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak is held the recruitment for various Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Clerk, Steno Typist, and OT Technician post. The application from was invited from 22nd April to 15th May 2019.
Now the Recruiting authority is releasing UHSR Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 online at uhsr.ac.in website. The aspirants who have found provisionally eligible on the basis of application form details will issue the PGIMS Rohtak Clerk Written Test Call letter download for only.
Details – UHSR Group C Written Exam Date 2019
Now the Pt. B.D. Sharma, PGIMS Rohtak is all set up to held the recruitment test of the candidates who had applied. The detailed Exam Schedule and Date of written test is already intimated by official website as pgimsrohtak.nic.in.
|Name of Exam Department||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak|
|Total No of Posts||976 Vacancy|
|Name of Vacancy||Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Clerk, Steno Typist, and OT Technician|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Date of Written Exam||Available Soon|
|Admit Card release date||Before 1 week of exam|
|Mode of issue admit card||Online|
|Admit Card status||Available Soon|
Important Point to Know Candidates Before Download Hall Ticket
- The Admit Card or Hall ticket for recruitment test is available at online mode only.
- A candidates can download their Call letter for exam from website website recruitment postal through
- There shall no exam Admit Card or Call Letter Sent By Post.
- The candidates can access the online exam hall ticket by using Registration No, Name and Date of birth etc.
- The Admit Card contains the main important information of examination such as Written Exam Date, Exam Timing, Exam Centre Address, Duration of test paper etc.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card in exam hall to take part in examination.
- As Usually the Online Call letter is availed before 2 weeks of exam date, however if a candidate have unable to download their admission card before 05 days till of the exam commencing date, they have to contact to concern exam recruiting authority.
The candidates are eagerly waiting or their UHSR Group C 2019 Admit Car for written test held in upcoming exam date. The curiosity of aspirants are liable, but we want to tell them they Exam Hall Ticket will issue at timely only.
How to download UHSR Group C Admit Card Online 2019
- Visit at Official Website of Pt.B D S University of Health Sciences Rohtak.
- Now Go to Job section.
- Click on Admit Card for Written Test for recruitment to Group-C posts 2019 link.
- Now Enter your Registration no and password correctly.
- Click on Download Admit Card Button.
- Your Provisional Admit Card will appear on screen.
- Now save it and take a print out of same for further exam use
The Pt B D Sharma University Of Health Sciences Rohtak is schedule the Written Screening Test for Group C Schedule now. The candidates can be download their Hall ticket on University website as given link here.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Syllabus||UHSR Group C Syllabus 2019|
What information Contains your Online Admit Card
The Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma PGIMS Rohtak is announced online Admit card for written test of the post of Steno Typist, Clerk, Lab Attendant, Staff Nurse, OT Technician, Store Keeper. So now the candidates have to appear for same examination. However after download call letter they have to verify the following details carefully.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father Name of Candidate
- Roll no
- Exam Date & Time
- Exam Duration
- Question Paper details
- Exam Centre Address/Venue
- Registration No
- Reporting timing
- Important Instructions
- Candidate Photo and Signature details
- Important Exam Instructions
What documents required to Appear For Written Exam
The PGIMS Rohtak Group C Admit Card foe Written Exam is upload on official website. Candidates have to login and download the same. Apart from online call letter they must have bring the following documents at while appearing for exams.
- Hard Copy of Print Admit Card
- Blue/Black Ball Point Pen
- Photo Identity Proof i.e. Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ Passport etc in original as well as photocopy.
Therefore aspirants are advised to download your Admit Card for appearing in written test.
List of Written Exam Centre’s
The University Of Health Sciences Rohtak held the written exam for various Group C Post recruitment. The examination will be held in pen paper mode as OMR Based. So the candidates will be allotted the Exam Centres and Roll Now. The examination will be taken on the prescribed exam center as printed on UHSR Group C Hall Ticket only. Now request will entertained to change for examination centre and Exam Date/time.
So a candidates are required to appear on the respective exam centre for written exam. It is advised to all aspirants they have to visit their exam centre at previous day to reach at timely. The Candidates have to appear in exam hall at reporting time at sharply.
If a candidates have problems to download admit card or have any other query related to this, they have to put the same in below comment section. Our expert team will assist you soon.