Kuhad Panel Committee Report UGC Final Year Exam Guidelines and Revised Academic Calendar 2020-21 on exam Held in September Month of Terminal & Intermediate Semester are now waiting. As per the UGC New Exam Calendar, the 2020-21 session for odd-even Semester /year now starts in July August. But due to current situation the UGC Kuhad Panel Final Year Exam Notice is releases is conduct or not.So the all University 1st 2nd 3rd Final year Semester Examination, Results, and Admission related works for all Colleges and University is completed according to University Grants Commission New Calendars 2020-21 is published. As per the UGC Guidelines for Annul and Semester exam and academic admission, the exams will conduct in July and declare results in August month. The Summer Vacations is declared from 01-06-2020 to 30-06-2020 for 30 days.
Revised Guidelines>>> The UGC is now to be releases Revised Exam Guidelines and Academic Calendar for final year/ Semester examination for all college and university. As per the New Guidelines the University Final Terminal/ Semester exams held by the end of September, 2020 in offline (pen & paper)i online/ blended (online + offline) mode.
Kuhad Panel UGC Guidelines Final Year Exams 2020-21
- 1 Kuhad Panel UGC Guidelines Final Year Exams 2020-21
- 1.1 UGC Final Semester and Year Exam, Results and Admission Date Updates
- 1.2 UGC Guidelines on Final Year Exams Terminal/Semester
- 1.3 All University Terminal / Intermediate Semester and Year examinations New Academic Calendar 2020-21 Revised
- 1.4 UGC New Guidelines for Carry Forward/ Fails/ Supplementary/ Improvements Exam Students
- 1.5 Latest Kuhad Committee Guidelines for Ph.D. and M.Phil Viva and Practical Exams by UGC
After a long wait and anticipation, the University Grants Commission MHRD is now clarifying about University Terminal Semester & Intermediate Semester exam 2020-21 new guidelines kya hai. As the Commission is constituent two committees to give the possible suggestion for ongoing and upcoming Kuhad Panel UGC Exam Cancelled Guidelines and New Academic Calendar 2020-21. Finally, the reports are submitted and the UGC norms on the University Exam Date and Admission are releases circular today. There is the Kuhad Committee new Academic Calendar and Exam Dates for Final Year and Semester are suggested by the University Grants Commission is followed by the all State, Central and Private, Deemed university among the country.
Many students and teachers were very confused about whether the exams will be held or promoted to students without any exams. Now, at last, the UGC Latest Circular on Guidelines on Annual and Semester Term End Examinations and new Academic Calendar for the Universities is released. So all the further exam-related and New academic session Admission process will be held as per the UGC New Exam Guidelines Calendar 2020-2021 as published.
UGC Final Semester and Year Exam, Results and Admission Date Updates
In the latest Covid19 Coronavirus lock down all University is postponed to the annual and Semester End term exams, Evaluation, Teaching and Learning programs, Internal & External assessments works. The UGC affiliated university is shut down and there is no possibility to conduct any exams. So the University Grant Commission is given the new decision of all problems. There are the UGC Calender’s 2020-21 is give to the MHRD Ministry to further approval of the suggestions for the expert committee. Now as per the latest UGC Exam Date Admission updates, the students have very relaxed.
|UGC Calendar 2020-21 Exam and Admission Dates|
|UG /PG Admission Date||01 August to 31 August 2020|
|2nd/3rd Year Students Class Start Date||From August 01, 2020|
|1st Year/Semester Students Class Commence Date||From September 01, 2020|
|Odd Sem Exam Date||01 to 25 January 2021|
|Even Semester Commencement Date||27 January 2021|
|Last Date of Even Sem Class||25 May 2021|
|Even Semester Exam Date||Last Week of September, 2020|
|Summer Vacations||July 01 to 30, 2021|
|Next Academic Session Start Date||02 August 2021|
In the latest notification, the University Grants Commission HRD is announced the academic calendar 2020-21 and of the first year of UG Exam starts from 1 September 2020. While the new academic calendar UGC for 2nd & 3rd year /Final year students in UG /PG starts from 1 August. However, The theory and practical examinations are now held from 26 May to 25 June next year. Moreover, there will be a summer vacation from July 01 to 30, 2020 should be. As per the UGC Revised Academic Calendar 2020-21 Examination, the new session will start from August.
UGC Guidelines on Final Year Exams Terminal/Semester
The University Grants Commission is proposed the best solution and guidelines for Intermediate Semester and ends Term Sem exams on the basis of the current situation. However the following updates on the postponed and upcoming university exams as per.
- The Terminal Semester/ Final Year Examinations can be held in offline (pen & paper)/ online/ blended (online + offline) mode.
- The university can continue their teaching, learning process trough online mode till 31st May 2020.
- The Exams for intermediate semester/year is held from 16th July to 31st July 2020.
- While the terminal semester/year exams can be conducted from July 1 to July 15, 2020.
- Exam Duration will be 2 hours instead of 3 hours.
- The Exam appears can be concluded in multiple shifts a day.
- Moreover, the University can be conduct exams online or offline as per their convince, however they have compliance with the protocols of Social distancing mandatory.
- The colleges/Institutes can take exams of students like MCQ/OMR based examination, Open Book Examination, Open Choices, assignment/presentation based assessment while terming end exam.
- The university is releasing the results of Term-end semester/Year exams till 31st July 2020 while for Intermediate/Year Semester exams till 14th August 2020.
All University Terminal / Intermediate Semester and Year examinations New Academic Calendar 2020-21 Revised
Based on the recommendation for the Kuhad committee the UGC held the Final Semester /Year Terminal / Intermediate examinations basis on the following guidelines.
- The Terminal/Semester/ Year UG PG Exams are held with strict guidelines of Social distancing.
- However, if the situation does not appear normal then the students can be award grades bases on the composite performance as 50% marks basis on the internal assessments/ Mid Term and other evaluation. While 50% of marks can be given on the basis of previous year/ semester marks.
- If the previous year is not applicable in the case of 1st year students, the 100% marks are given based on the basis of the Internal assessments.
- If students want to improve grades/marks, she/he needs to appear in special exams during the next semester examinations.
UGC New Guidelines for Carry Forward/ Fails/ Supplementary/ Improvements Exam Students
Now this time every student has one thought in mind what will for carrying Forward and Improvements exams. Thus the UGC Semester Year Term-end Exam new guidelines for Suppl and Fails students is according to this.
- He Carries Foreword Scheme/Fails students of the current year/Semester will allow promoting to appear in next semester/year.
- However, the fails/Supplementary students must have clear their subject exams in the respective university held these exams later.
- The students of Improvements of current semester & Year are given additional opportunity to appear in succeeding Sem/year or Supplementary exams.
- Moreover, the university will be intimated about the exam timetable and date in well advance before one week at least.
- The requirement of Minimum percentage of Attendance to appeared in exams is treated “deemed to be attendance” during lockdown for all students and research scholars.
Latest Kuhad Committee Guidelines for Ph.D. and M.Phil Viva and Practical Exams by UGC
Every students and research Scholars are just waiting for the new updates and information regarding what will be the UGC Kuhad Panel Academic Calendar and Exam Schedule for 2020-21. So apart from odd-even semester and Annual theory exam guidelines the following terms for Ph.D. and M. Phil Viva and Semester/Year Practical exams
- The UG/ PG students consist of Projects/ Dissertations that are provided or assign review-based/ secondary data-based projects or software-driven projects, instead of lab-based experiments or field/ survey assignments.
- The University can conduct a Practical and Via exam through Skype or any other online mode/App.
- The Intermediate Semester practical exams can be conducted with the next semesters.
- Viva exams for Ph.D. and M. Phil students are conducts by Video Conferencing.
- The Ph.D. & MPhil Students those Dissertation/ Thesis submission Date is expired during lockdown can now provide additional Six (06) duration to Complete all the Dissertation/ Thesis work.
So now the University Grant Commission new guidelines for the Examination, Practical Viva of Intermediate Semester, and Terminal Final Semester /Year exams by Kuhad Committee are published. However, the UGC has suggested some other guidelines to all universities have imparted 06 day week of teaching to compensate for the loss of the current academic sessions. So students have now very good news regarding exams, results, and admission dates of the next and current Academy Session. Read the full notification of Kuhad Panel UGC Final Year Exam Updates and Academic Calendar 2020-21 by here.
However, if anybody has their own suggestion can be put in the below comment section. For like this type of Kuhad Committee University Exam News related updates and information stay tuned here.