TNEGA announced Tamil Nadu COVID-19 ePass for domestic/ abroad air travelers who want to enter Tami Nadu State, The residents of Tamil Nadu need to apply for the application or check TN e Pass Status online at tnepass.tnega.org. Fill the application form only on the portal prescribed. TN E-pass Application form 2021 needs to be filled by the resident itself. If already have an e-pass then no need to apply again, the existing one will be extended.
From your name to address your contact number, all the details need to be correctly specified. Tamil Nadu EPass Status Online is only available for the residents who wish to move within the city. Till now no e-passes have been allotted for interstate, rather than it’s a medical emergency. There are the Government is make rules and guidelines of Corona Lockdown to curb the cases, so it is responsibility of people to follow the rules strictly. However to travel in the State , district the candidates need to check their TN E pass Registration details here.
Tamil Nadu government released a new guideline in which e-pass is mandatory for all kinds of traveling in the state. The lockdown is extending for one more week from May 24 to May 31. This guideline will be effective from May 31. E-registration is necessary for Intra/inter-district travel, intra/inter-state travel, and foreign travelers. TN epass for COVID 19 curfew/ movement registration can be done on serviceonline.gov.in. E-pass mandatory for those who are traveling from other states including Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, and Karnataka.
TN ePass Status Check Online
Tamil Nadu residents need to have TN E-district pass in order to have any physical entry in the state by air traveling. Moreover, it is really important to keep a check on the status. After filling the online registration form on the official website. You need to wait for the status to get confirmed. TN ePass Application Status can be checked online on the web portal. If you have physically or manually submitted the registration form, then at the nearest tehsildar’s office you can check the list and confirm your status.
The TN government also installed a State Control Room to seamless interstate movement, as well as to clear up confusion on the e-pass application process and its recognition in other states.
What can be the reasons behind your status is, still pending? Well, there can be a couple of reasons behind this, which are as follows:
- The filling of the Registration form for generating the e-pass is not done properly. Maybe the information which you have added is not up to the mark.
- The attached documents with the registration form, are not scanned properly. Documents should be scanned properly and in the right condition.
- Applied for the e-pass but not from the correct website. There are many third-party websites confirming to allot e-passes. Well, you just need to rely on the official website, not any other website.
Tamil Nadu Movement E-Pass at tnepass.tnega.org Overview
Thus, we have detailed all the information here about TN Movement E-Pass and further, you can check the below table too. TN Movement E-Pass for all the residents is available on the official portal of TN State Government.
|Name of the Government||Tamil Nadu State Government|
|Official website||tnepass.tnega.org | serviceonline.gov.in|
|Issued By||District collectorate office|
|Uses of TN Epass||Physical Movement allowed within the state|
|category||Traveler E-pass/ District E-Pass|
There are certain benefits of having Movement E-Pass with you while you are on physical movement. Some of these are:
- In case of any medical emergency, police will not create any chaos regarding your physical movement. You can easily pass them the e-pass. The medical condition of the patient and their reports can also be useful, in that case.
- Fore buying essential commodities too, you need an e-pass. With this certain pressure, you return to your home soon. Otherwise, generally, we take a lot of time in purchasing and tend to roam here and there for a single essential item.
- E-pass have a specific time mentioned on it, only on these timings and date, one can go out purposely.
e-pass Needed Who are
- Traveling for weddings, funeral, interview, or exams
- Who is going for COVID-19 vaccination
- Private security personnel
- Bank employees
- Visit the ATM
- Travelers who are coming to Tamil Nadu from other states and overseas.
- Intra/inter-district government/ private bus, taxi, autorickshaw service can enter in-state if they are traveling to attend weddings, job interviews, and to hospitals with proper proof.
How to track TN epass Application Status?
There are many ways through which you can track TN Application status. Thus out of that, one can only choose to visit the official website and track the status. Hence, there are many other websites giving liberty to fill the application online and then through a tracker check the status. But we personally don’t suggest any of our readers do that. Read the below points in order to track your application correctly.
- Visit the official website eregister.tnega.org
- On the official portal, you will see a page asking for application ID and captcha numbers.
- Once you add that information, tap the submit button.
- You will get to see the status Confirmed or pending.
- In the case of pending status, you can wait for a while and keep a check on the status on a regular basis.
- While on getting your status confirmed, within 6 to 7 hours you will get your movement e-pass.
- Download and take out a print out of the pass.
- Either stick it to your vehicle or keep it in your pocket. So that you can have it with you, everywhere.
For more information regarding TN Epass, stay tuned with us. It is recommended to share this information with others. Also if you have any queries in mind then ask it using the comment box.