TNEGA announced Tamil Nadu COVID-19 ePass for Intercity like Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Tuticorin, and others/ Inter State travel and for all those who want to sell essential commodities. The residents of Tamil Nadu need to apply the application or check TN ePass Status online at tnepass.tnega.org. A state e-pass control center also established in Chennai. This helpline number is 1-800-425-1333 where call replies between 8 AM to PM. Fill the application form only on the portal prescribed. TN E-pass Application form 2020 needs to be filled by the resident itself. In already have e-pass then no need to apply again, the existing one will be extended.
The Tamil Nadu government assured the Madras High Court that it would constitute a committee to regulate the issuance of e-passes. The committee to be constituted will also address the issue of fake and misuse of e-passes. Before traveling form other states to Tamil Nadu and Coming in TN, the new Unlock 3.0 guidelines are followed by the traveler. So the TN E pass application on the status check Tamil Nadu at serviceonline.gov.in portal.
On June 15: Due to spike in COVID-19 cases, the TN government is announced total lockdown in four districts including Chennai, Tiruvallur, Chengelpet, and Kancheepuram from June 19 to 30. However, passengers are permitted if they carry the ePass.
Lockdown 5.0 — Four special trains are operating within Tamil Nadu from 1 June. Simultaneously, Southern Railway has requested passengers to apply for TN-ePass before their journey if they traveled between two different zones.
Lockdown 4.0 – As per the state government’s new guidelines, every domestic air travelers coming to Tamil Nadu will have to register themselves on the TN e-pass portal to get a travel permit as well as go through the 14 days of home quarantine. Outgoing passengers will have to undergo the prescribed medical examination at the airport, if symptoms are found then they will be sent to the health facility for testing and treatment.
The lockdown rules are not be relaxed in 12 districts of Tamil Nadu so Taxi cabs can be used operated for the emergency situation by e-passes. These 12 districts are Ariyalur, Cuddalore, Chennai, Chengalpattu, Kancheepuram, Kallakurichi, Perambalur, Ranipet, Thiruvallur, Thirupattur, Thiruvannamalai, and Villupuram.
From your name to address your contact number, all the details need to be correctly specified. Tamil Nadu EPass Status Online is only available for the residents who wish to move within the city. Till now no e-passes have been allotted for interstate, rather than it’s a medical emergency. Due to the Lockdown period for more than 40 days, residents of Tamil Nadu are only allowed to visit to buy groceries and jobs. After 40-day lockdown/ curfew, in some districts who are marked as orange and green are under partial relaxation.
TN ePass Status Check Online
Tamil Nadu residents need to have TN E-district pass in order to have any physical movement within the city. Moreover, it is really important to keep a check on the status. After filling the online registration form on the official website. You need to wait for the status to get confirmed. TN ePass Application Status can be checked online on the web portal. If you have physically or manually submitted the registration form, then at the nearest tehsildar’s office you can check the list and confirm your status.
The TN government also installed a State Control Room to seamless interstate movement, as well as to clear up confusion on the e-pass application process and its recognition in other states. Over 3 lakh e-passes approved by Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency in a week for the needy one. An application is cleared on average 30 minutes.
What can be the reasons behind your status is, still pending? Well, there can be a couple of reasons behind this, which are as follows:
- The filling of the Registration form for generating the e-pass is not done properly. Maybe the information which you have added is not up to the mark.
- Attached documents with the registration form, is not scanned properly. Documents should be scanned properly and in the right condition.
- Applied for the e-pass but not from the correct website. There are many third-party websites confirming to allot e-passes. Well, you just need to rely on the official website, not any other website.
Tamil Nadu Movement E-Pass at tnepass.tnega.org Overview
Thus, we have detailed all the information here about TN Movement E-Pass and further, you can check the below table too. TN Movement E-Pass for all the residents is available on the official portal of TN State Government.
|Name of the Government||Tamil Nadu State Government|
|Official website||tnepass.tnega.org | edistricts.tn.gov.in|
|Issued By||District collectorate office|
|Uses of TN Epass||Physical Movement allowed within the state|
|category||Movement E-pass/ District E-Pass|
There are certain benefits of having Movement E-Pass with you while you are on physical movement. Some of these are:
- In case of any medical emergency, police will not create any chaos regarding your physical movement. You can easily pass them the e-pass. The medical condition of the patient and their reports can also be useful, in that case.
- Fore buying essential commodities too, you need an e-pass. With this certain pressure, you return to your home soon. Otherwise, generally, we take a lot of time in purchasing and tend to roam here and there for a single essential item.
- E-pass have a specific time mentioned on it, only on these timings and date, one can go out purposely.
How to track TN epass Application Status?
There are many ways through which you can track TN Application status. Thus out of that, once can only choose to visit the official website and track the status. Hence, there are many other websites giving liberty to fill the application online and then through a tracker check the status. But we personally don’t suggest any of our readers do that. Read the below points in order to track your application correctly.
- Visit the official website edistricts.tn.gov.in
- On the official portal, you will see a page asking for application ID and captcha numbers.
- Once you add that information, tap the submit button.
- You will get to see the status Confirmed or pending.
- In the case of pending status, you can wait for a while and keep a check on the status on a regular basis.
- While on getting your status confirmed, within 6 to 7 hours you will get your movement e-pass.
- Download and take out a print out of the pass.
- Either stick it to your vehicle or keep it in your pocket. So that you can have it with you, everywhere.
For more information regarding TN Epass, stay tuned with us. It is recommended to share this information with others. Also if you have any queries in mind then ask it using the comment box.