TCS NQT Registration 2021 Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Date is released on learning.tcsionhub.in National Qualifier Test for TCS Campus Hiring 2021. Tata Consultancy Services has invited all the UG and PG passed out candidates for TCS NQT Registration 2021 Online Application Form Process the last date is 17th October. Candidates who are passed out from the batch 2017, 2018, 2019 can apply for TCS iON Hub NQT 2021 Registration at Free of Cost. Now you must be thinking that what NQT really? NQT means National Qualifier Test. TCS NQT Registration Open for Campus Hiring YoP 2021 is ought to be the most anticipated recruitment drive conducted by Tata Consultancy Services. But remember that you must have a full time Under Graduate Degree and Post Graduate Degree. Correspondence or Part-time courses candidates will not be eligible for the TCS National Qualifier Test date held on 24, 25, 26 Oct 2020. Now here in this article, you will get all the details about TCS NQT Eligibility Criteria, Registration, How to apply Online learning.tcsionhub.in, and much more. Graduates who are interested in this biggest IT recruitment can apply easily by following the below steps. Check out the information and important dates for TCS National Qualifier Test 2021 Registration step by step process, before its too late.
TCS NQT Registration 2021 Apply Online
Candidates who are applying online need to check the below information. The only way to apply for the recruitment of TCS NQT 2021 Registration Last Date need to check all the details which are mentioned in this article and particularly in this section. The start date of registration is mentioned on the official website is September 26, 2020. Graduates need to apply quickly for TCS NQT. The last Date of TCS NQT is in October. Submit the form by October 17 Online. TCS NQT registration Form apply online includes some steps which need to follow below. Before that, we advise all the candidates that if they have CT/ DT reference ID then they must directly log In from the official website. If not then you first must have the CT/ DT reference Id to register online.
TCS National Qualifier Test Eligibility Criteria, Age & Course
The below TCS NQT Eligibility Criteria is announced by the authorities on the official website. This eligibility criterion must be fulfilled by all the candidates who are interested in this recruitment drive as TCS Campus Hiring YoP 2021 Application Process, Check out the below points which are as follows:
- Candidates who have passed out B.E, B.Tech, BCA, M.E, M.Tech, MCA can apply for the TCS NQT Recruitment Drive.
- Candidate must have 60 percent marks in their UG, PG, Class 10, and Class 12 as well.
- The age must be between 18 to 28 years. Age above that will not be accepted.
- Candidate must not have a break in education or gap for more than 24 months. Even if you have a gap of 2 years will be questioned at the time of screening or interview process.
- For backlog, the candidate must not have more than one active backlog at the time of NQT recruitment process. If found, then-candidate will not be considered eligible for the drive.
TCC NQT 2021 Important Dates
Candidates who are going to participate in Tata Consultancy Services Hiring Graduate for Y0P 2021 must prepare for the NQT test by the given dates. As well as you must see the date for the sample test too. Its pretty obvious that TCS is conducting a recruitment test, so they will release admit cards for that too. Thus, what is the date of availability? All the details will be mentioned here. Check out full insights below in the given table:
|TCS Campus Hiring Events||Official Date|
|NQT Registration Start Date||25th September 2020|
|End Date for NQT Registration||17th October 2020|
|TCS NQT Examination Date||24th, 25th, 26th October 2020|
|Available of Sample Test Date||30 September 2020|
|Admit Card Availability Date||2 days before the exam|
|Interview Start Date||1st November 2020|
Now, candidates must follow the above dates and prepare accordingly. Also, check the key points to prepare for TCS NQT Test 2021.
How to Apply for TSC National Qualifier Test Registration 2021 Online Step By Step Process
The Candidates those are fulfilling the required Eligibility Criteria for National Qualifier Test 2021, they can now easily process for online Registration by below.
- Go to the official website and click on the link “Apply for Drive”.
- Then you must enter your registration number.
- Remember that you must opt for the subject test option. This will make you eligible for the NQT and it is compulsory also.
- Fill all the details in the registration form and submit it before the due date.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration link>>> Apply Here
TCS NQT Test 2021 Exam Pattern
As this drive must be very important for freshers or graduates, so fill the registration form carefully. As well as go for the TCS NQT Exam Pattern 2021 below too in order to avoid any mistakes further in the exam preparation.
|Test Section||Duration (in minutes)||No of Questions|
- The sample Test is required to be completed by every candidate who is applying as it will make you qualify to appear in the NQT.
Stay tuned for more information regarding the TCS Campus Hiring YoP 2021 recruitment Drive leading to the best IT placement of till now. To apply online for TCS NQT 2021 and appear in the exam as per schedule and exam pattern laid down.