SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 Download Tier 1 Call Letter, Exam Date ssc.nic.in. Now SSC MTS Tier 1 Admit Card 2021 Download Paper I Exam Staff Selection Commission will issue SSC Multi Tasking Staff Hall Ticket 2021 online for all candidates who applied their form. A candidates are now eagerly waiting to know their exact Multi Tasking Staff Paper 1 Exam Date, Roll No and Exam Centre details etc. So all the respective information is given in the SSC MTS Tier Admit Card download form official website only.
The Candidates whose application found provisionally correct and eligible will be issued the SSC MTS Hall Ticket 2021 Tier 1 Exam Online at ssc.nic.in and its respective regional website also. The candidates first have check their application status before 2 weeks of examination online of SSC NR, CR, SR, WR, SCR, ER, NWR, KKR, and MPR Zone website. If they status of application form accepted shown, then their SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 Tier I exam will be uploaded before one week of exam commence. The Commission is held Paper 1 Objective type exam at Computer Based Examination.
Latest Updates:– The Staff Selection Commission is released the MTS Tier 1 Exam application Status & Admit Card for all Region/Zone wise. The Computer Based Tier I Online Exam held from 01 to 20 July, 2021 at various exam centres,. Now candidates have applied for post can check download Admit card form below links before 10 days of exam.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2021
- 1 SSC MTS Admit Card 2021
- 1.1 SSC Multi Tasking Staff Tier 1 Hall Ticket 2021
- 1.2 Important Information About Online Downloaded SSC Admit Card MTS Exam 2021 TIER 1 & 2
- 1.3 How to Download SSC MTS Exam Hall Ticket Online 2021 ssc.nic.in
- 1.4 What information Consist SSC MTS Hall Ticket 2021 Downloaded
- 1.5 What Documents Carry in Examination SSC Multitasking Staff Exam Paper 2021
- 1.6 SSC MTS Admit Card Paper 2 2021
- 1.7 SSC MTS Admit Card Download Link- Regions Wise
The Staff Selection Commission is now announced the Date of Examination Paper 1 Of Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment held from 01 to 20 July, 2021 Thus the SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 download date is announced by Commission. All the candidates who had submitted their application form before closing date and time in all respects are issued SSC Online Admit Card 2021 MTS Tier 1 before examination at timely. So the candidates do not worried and check the latest updates for download Multi Tasking Staff Paper 1 and Paper 2 Admit Card at ssc.nic.in website.
There 30+ Lakhs of candidates had been applied for the most popular Group C Examination in Staff Selection Commission. Now After completing the Registration process the Commission is proceed next and announced the Paper 1 MTS Exam Date and, it is now going to releases the SSC Admit Card 2021 for all candidates. The Commission is taken the candidature at provisional of candidates who have submitted exam forms. Now on the basis if detailed furbished in the application taken true, the Commission is uploaded the SSC MTC Online Call Letter Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Tier 1 Hall Ticket 2021
Staff Selection Commission and Regional Offices is now conducting the all India Level competitive written examination for the Multi Tasking Staff post. The Candidates have been already submitted the Application Form. So now SSC MTS Tier 1 Hall Ticket 2021 for those have been found eligible to appear in Paper 1 CBT Exam will be issued the Online Call letter and downloaded through respective SSC Zone Websites only.
|Name of Posts||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Name of Exam Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Type||Competitive Exam|
|Date of Paper – I Examination||01 to 20 July, 2021|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Date of Paper – II Exam||Notify Soon (Descriptive Paper)|
|Date of download admit card||Available Now|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Important Information About Online Downloaded SSC Admit Card MTS Exam 2021 TIER 1 & 2
- The Admit Card or Admission Certificate (AC) is issued the candidates who have eligible in order to recruitment rules and condition.
- The Exam Hall Ticket for Tier I and Tier II is available at Online on the websites of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission. Now Admission Hall Ticket is provided by Post or any other mode.
- The candidates who have shortlisted for Paper II on the based of performance in Paper 1 CBT Exam will be issued the Tier 2 Exam Admit Card only.
- All the information regarding the time table and City/ Centre of examination will be check y only Exam Call letter download.
- The candidates have to check through the all details are printed in Admit Card are correct in respect to application form provided.
- Candidates advised they have to keep safe this Admit Card till the last stage of recruitment for any reference.
There are Million of candidates are ready to appear in MTS Exam paper 1 is held in July month. So the examination will be held at Computer Based Online Exam paper for all candidates. Thus the candidates have to download the is SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 Tier 2 descriptive paper before appearing in exam. The examination is schedule to held in various Shifts in Single Day as Morning, After noon and Evening. So the candidates have to check the details of Exam Date, Shifts and Exam Time very carefully after download SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card Online link.
How to Download SSC MTS Exam Hall Ticket Online 2021 ssc.nic.in
- Visit at Official Website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Now Click on Admit Card link.
- Now the Admit Card will be download from the Regions Websites only.
- So click on respective SSC Region website link.
- Now Enter your Registration ID, Date of Birth correctly.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Now Your SSC MTS Admit Card will show on screen.
- Take A printout of this for further use.
The SSC Online Admit Card to Indicating Candidate’s Roll No, exam date & Time, Exam Centre details are issued before one-two week of exam date. Thus the candidate do not worry and stay tuned here to get latest news and updates about upcoming Commission examinations also.
What information Consist SSC MTS Hall Ticket 2021 Downloaded
In order to completing the Recruitment of the Multi Tasking Staff Group C Examination, the Commission is schedule the Time Table and Date for conduction first stage Objective Type Online Exam. Thus they applicants have provided SSC MTS Admit Card Paper 1 and Paper 2 subsequently. After Download Online Call Letter the candidates smut have check the below information very carefully.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Date Of Birth
- Exam Roll No
- Registration No/Application ID
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Shifts
- Reporting Time
- Candidate Photograph and Signature Space
- Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration
- Important Exam Instructions
Thu the candidates have to verify all the details correctness as provided in online application form as same. If any candidate have found error or incorrect information they have contact to Regional/ Sub-Regional Office about their SSC MTS 2021 Admit Card downloaded online.
What Documents Carry in Examination SSC Multitasking Staff Exam Paper 2021
The SSC Online MTS Admit Card for Tier 1 Paper Examination 2021 is downloaded from ssc.nic.in website. Now the candidates are informed they have to carry the additional documents in addition to Hall Ticket such as
- Hard Copy of Online Admit Card
- Two recent color passport size photographs.
- Photo-ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s ID Card, Passport, School/ College ID Card, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private) in Original as well as at least one Photocopy of same.
- Blue/Black Ball Point Pen
They have to check all the documents are carrying while leaving for examination. It is mandatory to bring all the aforesaid SSC MTS Online Admit Card Printout and other document. However the candidate have to regularly check here for more latest news and updated.
SSC MTS Admit Card Paper 2 2021
The Staff Selection Commission is held the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff Group C exams i Two stage as Objective Type Exam Paper I and Subjective Type Exam Paper 2. Now at present the Commission is all set up to conduct Tier 1 Paper Exam for all the candidates who have applied for recruitment application.
Now on the basis if performance in Paper 1 exam the candidates will be shortlisted to appear for Paper 2 exam. The candidate hose have qualified Tier 1 exam will issue the SSC MTS Tier 2 Hall Ticket later at same of commission website. So they have to wait and appear in the exams to having the valid Online Call letter. The date and time to download the SSC Online Hall Ticket for Tier 2 will also intimated here.
SSC MTS Admit Card Download Link- Regions Wise
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region||http://sscnr.net.in/|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Western Region||http://www.sscwr.net/|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||http://www.sscmpr.org/|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region||http://www.sscer.org/|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region||http://www.sscner.org.in/|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||Southern Region||http://www.sscsr.gov.in/|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR Region||http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in/|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Region||http://www.sscnwr.org/|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region||http://ssc-cr.org/|
Now a candidate still have any query or Question, then put the same in below comment section. We will provide a reasonable solution at very soon.