Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 scheme is a great initiative started by Buddy4study Foundation. This Foundation is a nonprofit organization that helps students of various streams. Well, the Sardar Patel Scholarship will help students by providing Rupees 15,000. Students who are doing graduation in any stream for instance Arts, Science, Commerce can avail of this Scholarship. This Scholarship can be availed by any student who meets the eligibility criteria and is in the first or second year of there program. Other details of the Sardar Patel Scholarship like Apply Online, Lats Date, Selection Process, Documents List, Result is briefed below. A huge number of students have already applied for Sardar Patel scholarship and more to go. Nevertheless, the end date to apply online for the Sardar Patel scholarship is June 30.
Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 Scheme
Buddy4study Foundation has started an initiative of giving various Scholarships to the students of the economically weaker section of society. These students need to be in the 1st and 2nd Year of their course. Another eligibility for availing the Sardar Patel Scholarship is below. Read them carefully. Sardar Patel Scholarship is valid only till June 30. Apply Online for this Scholarship. To avail Sardar Patel Scholarship you need to visit the Buddy4study website. Also, you must have an account of Buddy4study. You can also log in from your Facebook account, google account too. Note that this scholarship is for those students who are incapable of paying their college or university fees.
Buddy4study Foundation has helped many students by providing them a lump sum amount of their fees for their further graduation or studies. Higher studies are important in today’s era to get a job and to get financially strong. Thus, for any job in any corner of the world, degree of graduation or post-graduation is necessary.
Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
We remind continuously to our readers and students to read the eligibility criteria in order not to miss any important information further. Here are also, students who wish to apply online for the Sardar Patel Scholarship need to read the full eligibility criteria. Sardar Patel Scholarship Eligibility is as follows:
- Students must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- They must have scored at least 50 percent in their 10+2.
- The annual income of these student families should be less than 6,00,000. Families having annual income more than 6,00,000 will not be entertained.
- Student should be in their first or second-year course of any stream.
- The particular course must be only of 3 years (Graduation).
Sardar Patel Scholarship Scheme Overview
Before moving further, it is important to know a brief about Sardar Patel Scholarship once. Here is a table through which you can get easily all the important information about Sardar Patel Scholarship. Check this table.
|Name of the Scholarship||Sardar Patel Scholarship|
|Scholarship is given by||Buddy4study Foundation|
|Last date to fill the application||June 30|
|Any specific Gender||No, its open for all gender|
|Any specific Religion||No, its open for all|
|Sardar Patel Scholarship Official site||Buddy4study.com|
|Who can Apply?||Students pursuing their graduation level course|
Sardar Patel Scholarship Apply Online
The following are the steps through which students can easily apply online for the Sardar Patel scholarship. Many students fail to apply online for scholarships because they don’t fill the application form correctly and many don’t get the appropriate information to apply.
- You must visit the official website Buddy4study.com. Only from this site, you can get avail your scholarship.
- There will be an article of Sardar Patel Scholarship on this site. Open that particular article.
- In between that article you will find a button of Apply Online.
- Click on that button.
- On clicking that button, the site will ask you to log in. Either you register on the site or log in from Google or Facebook.
- Once you are done by registering yourself. You will have to fill the form.
- Fill all the blanks carefully and submit them.
- On submitting you will get a notification on your registered e-mail or phone number.
- Even when you are shortlisted you will get a notification on the same.
To get shortlisted you need to have proper qualifications and following documents. Once you are shortlisted you will be called for the personal interview. Thus, 15000 Amount of Scholarship will be sent through demand Draft on the name of particular Institute/ College/ University where the student is pursuing their courses. This Scholarship can be availed for only one year. Either for your first year or second year. To know more about Buddy4study Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020, continue reading from this page. We will update you more shortly.