Rajasthan Pravasi Yojana Online Registration emitra.rajasthan.gov.in (राजस्थान प्रवासी मजदूर घर वापसी) Migrant Worker and Labourers online Application status Check. The Rajasthan Government start Emitra Online Registration for Migrant Worker to bring at home state. Now all the Majdur and Shramik can apply for eMitra Raj App Migrant Workers Online by providing details of address and date of migration. For such workers, there is 24*7 helpline number 18001806127 and Medical Helpline is 104/108. However, the candidates have to full fill the eligibility criteria and have valid documents. Check out details of Rajasthan Migrant Workers Registration through e-Mitra app and portal website. Also, check the status of registration after apply. The details of conditions and other aspects are provided here below.
Due to the increasing case in the first phase of unlocking, people moving from Rajasthan to other states will have to take a pass. There is no restriction on those coming into the state, the only screening will be done.
The Rajasthan government has directed that people coming from other states have to take NOC from the concerned district administration to come to the respective district. Without this NOC, permission to enter the district will not be granted. सीएम अशोक गहलोत की पहल से मार्च 22 के बाद, मई १ को पहली बार रात 10 बजे राजस्थान से ट्रेन रवाना हुई| कथित तौर पर अब तक 25 हजार से अधिक स्टूडेंट्स और 38 से अधिक हजार मजदूरों और को उनके राज्य भेजे जा चुके है|
Rajasthan Pravasi Online Registration
- 1 Rajasthan Pravasi Online Registration
- 1.1 emitra.rajasthan.gov.in Pravasi Migrant Worker Online Application Form
- 1.2 How to get Rajasthan Migrant NOC online?
- 1.3 What is Rajasthan Pravasi Majdur Registration Raj Emitra Portal
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria of Rajasthan Pravasi Online Registration at emitra.rajasthan.gov.in
- 1.5 Documents Required to online Application Form Registration For Migrant
- 1.6 How to Apply for Raj Emitra Pravasi Majdur Registration Online
- 1.7 How to Check Status for Migrant Registration Emitra Rajasthan Online Portal and App
- 1.8 Important Information of Rajasthan Gehlot Sarkar Pravasi Helpline Registration Scheme
- 1.9 FAQs About Rajasthan Government Pravashi Majdur Resitration Online Form
The government of Rajasthan is now an open online platform for Rajasthan Pravasi Online Registration and Helpline Number. In the countrywide COVID 19 Lockdown, many lakhs of Workers and civil citizens are stuck in various parts of the country. So the CM Ashok Gehlot has facilitated to bring back home to all the migrant workers. Now the candidate can register online through E-Mitra, E-Mitra App, or E-Mitra Kiosk website www.emitra.rajasthan.gov.in. In this bad time of COVID 19 Lock-down or Curfew he Rajasthan Gehlot government will bring all state workers those are trapped in lockdown to away from their home.
He said all worker can apply online by the Rajasthan Pravasi Online Registration portal. However, the Pravasi helpline number and application are also launched. So all the migrant workers need not get worried, those also who want to go from Rajasthan to their home of different-different parts of the country. The details of How to apply for emitra.rajasthan.gov.in Pravasi Majdur online Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria, How to check the status for Migrant Registration and document list.
emitra.rajasthan.gov.in Pravasi Migrant Worker Online Application Form
The very good news for all Migrants and Workers of Rajasthan State. The Gehlot Sarkar is now announced that they have made possible arrangements to bring home to migrant workers stranded in different states or places of the country. For this, all works have to make registration at the Emitra Portal for Rajasthan Pravasi Registration online form fill. The all the workers and Labours have to first make registration through the online Emitra App or portal.
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Migrant Workers Registration (घर वापसी )|
|Scheme For||Pravasi Majdur|
|Official Portal||emitra.rajasthan.gov.in | Emitra App| eMitra Kiosk|
After that, the government will check the status of candidates and come back to their home step steps. So it is a very good opportunity for the candidates those have stranded in the various place of the country. The Rajasthan Government Migrant Worker Registration for Ghar Vapasi is now started at Emitra Online portal and App www.emitra.rajasthan.gov.in. All laborers and worker just put their information and complete their registration process. However, the candidates who want to come with their own vehicle need to also register.
How to get Rajasthan Migrant NOC online?
Along with applying for the pass in the state from which the migrant wants to come, they have to apply for online NOC at portal of the Rajasthan government.
- The migrant will have to register online by visiting portal -http://emitra.rajasthan.gov.in/content/emitra/en/home.html.
- Hand-to-hand NOC will be issued and the message will be received on registered mobile number as well.
- Now, go to the Rajkop app and click on the My E-pass / NOC below the user ID and password, where NOC can be download as QR code.
What is Rajasthan Pravasi Majdur Registration Raj Emitra Portal
The Government to Rajasthan is now started registration at Emitra App and Portal to bring back migrants and workers of Rajasthan state residents, who have stuck in another part of the country. However, for that, the candidates have to register on helpline number 18001806127, emitra.rajasthan.gov.in portal, e-Mitra mobile app, or e-Mitra kiosk at first. This facility only for Rajasthan State Migrants only. So the candidates those who want to Ghar aana Chahte hai and need pass for other state movement, they have to apply for Migrant registration online
However, those have wanted to go in their state as stuck in Rajasthan State of other state migrant workers. The government is also making registration and will send them to their respective state and city with tie-up of their Governments. All candidates who make through Pravasi Majdoor Registration Online Application in Rajasthan E-Mitra Portal, the government will bring them by buses and other transports. The Government has make promises to safe evacuation of all Workers, People form their home to send by as soon as they have apply for Pravasi Ghar Vapasi emitra Rajasthan portal.
Eligibility Criteria of Rajasthan Pravasi Online Registration at emitra.rajasthan.gov.in
The candidates who want to come in state and go from Rajasthan have to full fill the following criteria before Emitra Online registration of Pravasi Majdoor Migrant workers.
- The candidates should be a resident of Rajasthan.
- He/She stuck in any part of the country expect Rajasthan.
- Aadhar Card
- Address or Source and Destination
- Vehicle Details
- Date of Movements
Documents Required to online Application Form Registration For Migrant
- Id Proof
- Address Proof
- Source and Destination Proof
- Have to follow the LockDown instruction very carefully.
- If the corona test has been done in the past, then keep its documents with you.
- Do not hide any important information.
So after the Registration for Rajasthan EMitra Pravasi Migrant Worker is not begin. The candidates have to apply and wait for some time to check their status of approval.
How to Apply for Raj Emitra Pravasi Majdur Registration Online
- The candidate has to visit at the official website of Emitra Rajasthan Portal or eMitra App.
- Now Click on Covid19 Registration Form Migrant link.
- Now select of Inward or Outward Migrant type.
- Fill Basis details and Mobile Number.
- Now provide information about Transport and Movement Dates details.
- Fill the complete Address.
- Now Fill Destination Address.
- Click on Submit Button
- Now, wait for Approval by the authority and other details.
Thus all the migrant workers need to have complete the process fo the Rajasthan Pravasi Online Registration Emitra portal and App. The Gehlot Sarkar will send them to their destination by government transports.
Migrant Workers Registration link >>> Click Here
Application Status Check>>> Click Here
How to Check Status for Migrant Registration Emitra Rajasthan Online Portal and App
The candidates who have applied for Rajasthan Pravasi Majdur and Worker registration for Home returns need to check their application status.
- Firstly visit at Rajasthan Government eMitra Portal or App.
- Now Click on Check Status For Migrant Registration Online.
- Now Select Migrant Details Mobile No/Receipt No.
- Enter the details correctly.
- And Click on Submit Button.
- Now Your Details of migration are published.
Important Information of Rajasthan Gehlot Sarkar Pravasi Helpline Registration Scheme
The Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot start the Online Application Registration fro Migrant Workers and Labour to bring at their home form various states. All Rajasthan workers from Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Punjab, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Karnataka, and other states now need to registration self.
- After registration, the Rajasthan Government will get approval and consent from the concerned state government.
- According to the number of registered migrants and workers, the transport arrangements will be made as per the date provided.
- After reaching at destination address all candidates will be held in quarantined for 14 days to prevent corona spread.
- There will be a Corona screening of every migrant.
- All people will be tracked online through Covid19 Aarogya Setu App and Raj Covid-19 Info App.
- All candidates have to cooperate with the government and follow the rules of quarantine strictly.
Rajasthan Pravashi Registration Help Line Number
Helpline Contact Number: 18001806127
Website for Registration: emitra.rajasthan.gov.in Portal/Mobile App/E-Mitra Kiosk
FAQs About Rajasthan Government Pravashi Majdur Resitration Online Form
What is Rajasthan Migrant Registration Online Process
The government has made all arrangements for Rajasthan and Other state Migrant workers to send their home safely.
How to Apply For New Registration for Migrant Worker?
Online through emitra.rajasthan.gov.in Portal or call at helpline number 18001806127.
Is it for other state workers who want to go to their states?
Yes, all the migrant workers who have stuck in Rajasthan from other parts of the country can also register.
How to Check the status of Registration?
You can check the status of your registration by Recipient number and Mobile number use.
Is interstate Migrant Worker can Apply?
No, the interstate Migrant Workers are not eligible, they have to stays where they are living.
So all the Pravasi Majdoor and Worker have to apply fro Rajasthan Pravasi Registration Online to come back at their home safely. However for any issue now put your comment in the below discussion.