Rajasthan Online Study Programme SMILE for all Class 1 to 12 Students get the Study material, notes, Video Lectures, and Download E-Book content. The RAJ SMSA Shala Darpan SMILE WhatsApp Group Projects for Online Courses and E-Content is creating. Apart from the learning content, the regular evaluation of students is also ensured by the PEEO. So all the Government, Private and Other schools 1st to 12th class students and teachers have requested to registration this project and provide the Online Study Content. The students can continue their education through Rajasthan SMILE Online Study Whatsapp Login for students, parents, and teachers is given here.
Rajasthan Online Study Programme SMILE
The e-Content SMILE Program by Rajasthan Education department has been started. During Lockdown the study of students is now disturbing and various exams are to be held still. So State Education Minister Govind Singh Dotasra has been launched the project Social Media Interface for Learning Engagement (SMILE) to connect students and teachers of the state with online learning. The Chief Education Officer of all District is instructed to all the PEEO and Chief Nodal officer to make two Whats app Groups for Students and Parents to connect separately.
So after making these 20,000 WhatsApp groups the all CDEO CBEO DEOs and officials ensure to reach the required E-content by the Rajasthan Shala Darpan SMILE Project. As per this Raj SMILE Online Study Programme, the Rajasthan is the first state in which the students and teachers are studying theory social media groups. Now get the all complete details of this Online Study program Start By Rajasthan Government. And know how to study by SMILE program.
How To Create WhatsApp Group for Raj SMSA Online Education Programme SMILE
Each and every state government is assuring students’ education s first priority. So adding steps in this direction the Rajasthan Council of School Education Department Samagra Shiksha Parishad Raj SMSA is now initiated the SMILE Online Study and E-content Programme. Under this Project ‘SMILE’, more than 20,000 WhatsApp groups have created in the state by PEEO with parents and teachers to ensure continuity of learning for students and teachers.
- The PEEO will be responsible for creating the WhatsApp group.
- There will be two groups.
- The Group-1 will for PEEO and Parents.
- The Group-2 will be for PEEO and Teachers.
What Is Project SMILE Online Study Programme
The Rajasthan Rajya School Education Council Department and Raj SMSA have announced the Whatsapp Study SMILE Programme for students and Teachers. The project SMILE (Social Media Interface for Learning Engagement), is a digital Study program to provide free of cost to provide online classes and courses through social media platforms for all the government school teachers. There is a total of 20000 Whatsapp groups are created by the Shala Darpan.
The Teacher can join the 20000 groups with the help of PEEO and start teaching the online courses. There are a Youtube channel and Facebook groups will also be created where all students and parents can access the contents available in Video, Audio, PDF, and other modes. The Rajasthan Board will continue to teach the students online in the future with this platform. The students also learn heir course subjects chapter online and get solutions to their problems on the e-content learning program SMILE. The students join the WhatsApp group and start learning now.
How to do Online Study through SMILE Whatsapp Group App
All the PEEO and Urban FTB need to ensure to create a Whatsapp group where students get online study classes and course materials. Now after selecting the study courses and materials through the PEEO, it will send to the parents and guardian. Now they will provide through their children of Smile Program e-content RBSE, NCERT content.
- First of all, the video will come from the state level on School Education Department Group and then from there will reach CDEO Group and then CBEO Group and then PEEO Group or FTB Nodal.
- The E-Content is available Subject-wise, Courses wise, and Teacher wise.
- Everyday study material and course notes, paper, and other videos will be shared for all class 1 to 2, 3 to 5, 6 to 8, 9 to 12. There will be only 30 to 40 minutes of content.
- There is a video of 30-40 minutes of content for each subject that has been prepared.
- This material has been reviewed by subject experts of the Rajasthan State Council of Education Research and Training, Udaipur.
- There will be separate videos for teachers also sent.
- Every day in the evening, the next day’s competency schedule will also be sent.
- The Video of all study materials, courses, and the content will be sent by 09:00 AM every day in the morning.
- The group Admin is to ensure there only e-content should be shared in SMILE Whatsapp groups.
- If a teacher wants to share an online course contains video, you can send it to email@example.com. The video length should be a maximum of 4-5 minutes and only in Hindi about which class are you in? Subject details? Capacity? Mention in the introductory video.
So now finally the Rajasthan SMILE Online E-Content Whatsapp, Youtube, and the Facebook group is now shared. So now the all 8670602 students of Class 1 to 12 get benefits for study at home through the SMILE Program.
Frequently Asked Questions about SMILE Online Programme
Can Private School Students join SMILE Programme Online Study Whatsapp Group?
Yes, Both Government and Private students can study through the SMILE project.
Where to get E-content?
The teacher can get e-content from the NCERT Web portal, E-Pathshala, DIKSHA, and other Open sources platform.
How to Login by students?
All the Private and government students can log in through Shala Darpan Login ID.
How many Whatsapp Group Created by SMILE Online Study program?
Around 20000 Whatsapp group. Moreover, a YouTube channel and Facebook page will also be developed to provide all video notes and other study materials.