One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2020 for new Ration Card portability Scheme for Existing Ration Card holders is launched by the Union Government. Under the ONORC the each NFSA Ration Cardholders get rations of wheat rice sugar, pulses, and others by any FPS Shops in the country. There are around 17 states/UTs are enabling this एक राष्ट्र, एक राशन कार्ड Yojana. However the Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution has said the One Ration Card Scheme will be Complete implement on June 1st, 2020 at all over India. There are many benefits under this scheme for Migrant Workers, Poor, Labours, and other stranded persona. The state can be enabled with EPOS system at every Fair price Shops. So that the beneficiary gets the ration using the only Aadhar Identity verify. So One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Eligibility Criteria, Document, and how to get benefits of this scheme is discussed here.
Odisha, Sikkim, and Mizoram have also been added to the government’s ‘One Nation One Ration Card’ scheme, now a total of 20 states have joined the Integrated Management of Public Distribution System. There is a plan to implement the One Nation One Ration Card scheme across the country by 31 March 2021.
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2020
- 1 One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2020
- 1.1 ONORC One Ration Card Portability Yojana
- 1.2 One Nation One Ration Card Scheme State Wise List
- 1.3 What is One Nation One Ration Card Scheme ONORC
- 1.4 Benefits of ONORC One Ration Card Scheme
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria for One Nation One Ration Card Scheme
- 1.6 Documents requirements to be Apply for New Ration Card Under NFSA Scheme
- 1.7 How to apply for New Ration Card in ONORC Scheme
- 1.8 What Format will be One Ration Card Under ONORC Scheme
- 1.9 List of states covered Under एक राष्ट्र, एक राशन कार्ड Scheme
- 1.10 FAQS about One Nation One Ration Card Scheme, Eligibility, New Ration Card, Helpline Numbers
The Government of India is going to implement the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2020 for all states form June 01, 2020. As during Lockdown many of poor families, workers, and Ration Cardholder are facing various problems to get food grains from their existing Ration Card. So now the Apex Court of India has asked the central Government to Execute the One Nation, One Ration Card scheme through the country so that every person can easily get their rations. There is the GOI Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution is earlier launched the ONORC Scheme last year in June month.
Now at starting only a few states are asked to implement this scheme at trial. Now after successfully results the One Nation One Ration Card Yojana is going to roll out for the whole country. Now the all eligible candidates can apply for the New Ration Card under the NFSA ONORC Yojana. Moreover check the complete details of एक राष्ट्र, एक राशन कार्ड Yojana Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, How to get rations after One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Application Form Documents list and Many more details here.
ONORC One Ration Card Portability Yojana
In India, there are millions of people have Ration Card. But every state/UTs have their Own Ration Card and implemented that in their own way. So it is very difficult for Migrant Workers, Labours, and poor families who leave away from their home State. Now in the current scenario, the state is providing the Food grans under NFSA using the TPDS or EPOS for their resident’s candidates. So now the Department of Food & Public Distribution has launched a new scheme as Integrated Management of Public Distribution System for all States/UTs.
|Scheme Name||One Nation, One Ration Card|
|Department Name||Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution|
|Beneficiary||Ration Card Holders|
|Applicable for||All States/UTs|
|Article Category||Government Schemes|
|Facility||Ration Card Portability|
So the main objective of India One Nation One Ration Card Scheme to provide Nationwide Portability for Ration Card Under National Food Security Act. So there is no requirement to change the Ration Card under the ONORC Yojana. All RC Holder will get the food grains of Wheat, Rice Sugar, Pulses, and others from any FPS in the country through the existing Target PDS systems/portals of any States/UTs. However various key features of this One Nation One Ration Card PDS Scheme implementation challenge, Format of Ration Card, others are to know by here.
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme State Wise List
In last year the Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Government of India is Launched One Nation One Ration Card Scheme for Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Telangana, and Tripura. Now in last week 05 More States Bihar, UP, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, and Daman & Diu also implements the ONORC Ration Card Status in their status. At finally the days is come to completely roll out the एक राष्ट्र, एक राशन कार्ड योजना fro 1st June 2020 as the Ram Vilas Paswan said. However the key points of the ONORC Scheme Benefits, Ration Card Status, and how to get ration by ePOS through Fair Price Shops in other states.
सरकार ने यह पूरी तरह से साफ कहा है कि नया राशन कार्ड उन्हें ही बनवाना पड़ेगा जिनके पास अभी तक कोई भी राशन कार्ड नहीं है, जिनके पास पहले से राशन कार्ड मौजूद है, उनको उसी राशन कार्ड के आधार पर में अनाज मिलेगा।
What is One Nation One Ration Card Scheme ONORC
The ONORC is for the Indian Migrant Workers who have already held the Ration Card for any State/UTs. Under the current situation of hunger in India, many of legible candidates have no RC or either living in away for their native home states. So the government is now making the plan to make the better India through the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme. Under this scheme, all the beneficiary or existing Card Holders will get their food grains under NFSA from any Fair Price Shops by EPOS Aadhar Enabled System at any here in the country.
There are no restrictions if we are living in their home state or not, you have Just Any Ration Card issued by the Government under the Nation Food Security Act. So it is very good for all Migrant Workers and Labours to get easily access the food grains by just one step. This scheme is also getting Ration Card Portability among the states.
Benefits of ONORC One Ration Card Scheme
There are various benefits of this One Nation One Ration Card Yojana Ke Labh launched by the Government. There are will be all beneficiary will get the following benefits using ONORC.
- Under this One Nation Card scheme no Migrant Worker, Labours, and Poor person is left to get subsidies food grains under the NFSA scheme.
- In this scheme, you have no need to hold more than one Ration card if moving from one state to another state.
- The Beneficiary will get food grains from any fair price shop (FPS) in the country.
- The Ration Card Portability is also used to get ration to form one state to another state.
- Beneficiaries can get ration from their existing ration card after bio-metric certification on e-POS anywhere in the country. Thumbs’ identity for Aadhar Verification will be mandatory for beneficiaries, this will be the only proof.
- The objective of ONORC Ration Card portability scheme is to give total freedom to the beneficiaries so that they are not tied up with any PDS shop. Thus the dependence on shop owners will be reduced and corruption also reduces.
- The ONORC Ration cardholders can get subsidized food grains from Fair Price Shops as 5 KG of rice at Rs 3/kg, wheat at Rs 2/kg and coarse grains at Rs 1/kg per month at ePOS enabled PFS shops directly.
Eligibility Criteria for One Nation One Ration Card Scheme
- The candidates must be Indian Citizens.
- At Least 18 years old.
- Children below 18 years old age are included name in their parent’s Ration Card.
- Not have any type of ration card from any state.
- Has Aadhar card Enrolled?
- Must be a family head member
Documents requirements to be Apply for New Ration Card Under NFSA Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Address Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photograph
- Income Certificate
There will be no new Ration Card will issue under his One Nation One Ration Card Scheme by the government. The aim of the scheme to cover up 81.35 Crore beneficiary. at present many states have given permission to One Ration Card portability Scheme ONORC to implement and provide benefits to every beneficiary.
How to apply for New Ration Card in ONORC Scheme
As the earlier speculation begins that there will be New Ration Card that is provided to every beneficiary under the Modi Government One Nation One Ration Card Yojana. But recently the Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan is said there will be no New Ration Card is an issue in the ONORC scheme. The Old and Existing RC will be used to take ever benefits of this scheme.
“राशन कार्ड पोर्टेबिलिटी में आपका राशन कार्ड नहीं बदलेगा”- Ram Vilas Paswan (Union Minister)
They will neither have to surrender the old ration card nor will the New ration card have to be made. However, Only those who do not have any NFSA Ration Card or Digital RC or want to apply the first time will have to make a new Ration Card. So, Those who have already A ration card, they will get food grain on the basis of the same ration card under the ONORC Scheme.
What Format will be One Ration Card Under ONORC Scheme
There will be a Standard Format for One Nation one Ration Card Scheme, which is similarly used by different states easily.
- The State government will issue the RC in Bi-Lingual. Except for Local Language, there thee other languages that can be Hindi or English.
- There will be a 10-Digit Ration Card Number in which the first two-digit will be the state code, and the next two digits will be ration card numbers.
- Apart from this, more one and two-digit sets will be added with ration card number to create unique member id for each RC.
List of states covered Under एक राष्ट्र, एक राशन कार्ड Scheme
The ONORC is first Launched in June 2019, then only Andhra Pradesh & Telangana and Gujarat & Maharashtra sate are adjoined in his scheme. Now at Friday there are more 05 states are joined in his scheme. So at currently total 17 State/UTs area function the One Nation One Ration Card Yojana in the country. And the Central government is planned to cover-up all 28 States and 8 UTs fully covered up with ONORC.
|Himachal Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||Puducherry|
FAQS about One Nation One Ration Card Scheme, Eligibility, New Ration Card, Helpline Numbers
What is ONORC Scheme?
The One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC) scheme is to provide the Ration Card Portability scheme o all Migrant Workers, Labours, and Poor families who work in different states.
Is it New Ration Card Issue under एक राष्ट्र, एक राशन कार्ड Scheme?
No, there will be No new RC issue under ONORC Yojana, The Existing sate ration card will eligible for the beneficiary.
Can I use the Ration Card at any whee in India to purchase Subsidised Foodgrains?
Yes, after implementation of the One Nation one Ration Card Portability Scheme, a persona can get heir subsidized food b any Fair Price Shops enabled b ePOS system.
What details are required to Get ration at FPS Shops?
Only Aadhar verification is needed to get ration at any FPS Shops.
I have a ration card in Bihar and I work in Delhi, So can I get rations in Delhi with the ration card of Bihar state?
Yes, Under the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme, the beneficiaries of PDS of any state can take ration from any other state across the country will get ration from Fair Price ration shops operating under the EPOS system anywhere.
So this scheme can be very good initiative to solve a very big problem of Rations for Migrant Workers, Labours and Poor families who move one state to other states for work.