For Odisha Migrant workers return, Online COVID 19 Registration Forms are introduced. The state government has recently announced for bringing back the stranded migrants from foreign countries. Even if it is interstate, the migrant can fill the registration form and travel to its state. Many State Governments are helping all the stranded migrants. The most essential part is, one should fill the registration form and submit it with the valid documents. Odisha Covid 19 Registration Form is now available on the official web – Covid19.odisha.gov.in and all the links are activated. 4.86 लाख प्रवासी श्रमिकों और अन्य मूल निवासियों ने 48 घंटे में ओडिशा सरकार के साथ पंजीकरण कराया और घर लौटने का इरादा जताया हैं।
Foreign Returnees, as well as Interstate migrants, can return back to the state by following some of the instructions given by the Government. An incentive of Rupees 2000 will be deposited to all the accounts of the applicants. Moreover, they need to undergo for 14 day quarantine period after returning to the state. It doesn’t matter that the migrant is Covid-19 negative.
Odisha Covid 19 Registration Form
With utter no surprise, many state governments have announced that they will help migrants to bring back to their respective states. All the interested migrants need to carefully read the important instructions on the registration form. As well as all migrants will need to complete a fourteen days quarantine period after they reach their places. It is important to fill the registration form as, without it, no migrant will be allowed to return back to their own places. Odisha COVID 19 Registration form status can also be checked from the official web.
— Useful Link —
Until and unless the status is not approved, no migrant will get a traveler pass and thus you cannot return back. If you have already filled the form and interested to move out then you need to constantly check the status from the site. Every day, in the bulk government of Odisha, is getting migrant registration form. It takes a couple of hours or days to approve or disapprove of the status. For instance, if your status is not approved then that means you have not filled the form correctly.
Odisha Migrant workers Important Insights
There is a number of migrants of Odisha who are stranded in foreign countries as well as in other states. Some were out on vacations and come out in search of work. All of them have all rights to return back to their respective places and get all the medical assistance from the Government. While not only this financial assistance is also given by the government in the form of 2000 Rupees in their respective banks. Odisha Migrant workers Important Insights are as follows. All the interested migrants need to check these points below in order to understand the procedure better.
- The Odisha Covid 19 registration process in solely the Online process. The migrant either download the app or can visit the official website to fill the registration form and avail further benefits.
- A 14 day quarantine period is mandatory for all the migrants. Whether they are Covid-19 negative or not.
- This scheme is only for Odisha migrants. Whether they are stranded in any foreign country or interstate, doesn’t matter.
- Only after filling the form and returning back to the respective places, you will attain the fund of Rupees 2000 from the government in your bank accounts. Not before that.
- This Scheme is only applied during the lockdown period.
- Without Movement pass or traveler pass authorized by the State Government, no migrant will be allowed to travel.
- If you have filled the form and changed your mind after that, one can delist or unregister himself/herself.
Odisha Covid-19 Migrant Online Registration at Covid19.odisha.gov.in?
Well, most of the migrants are not aware of the fact that the government has such a plan! Nothing to panic at all, read the instructions given below and fill the form accordingly.
a) Go to the official website covid19.odisha.gov.in
b) On that respective website, you will find a link for migrants return to their own places.
- Click the link and wait for some seconds to open it. Due to high traffic on the website, it can take a couple of seconds to open up on your screens.
- Once it is open, you can now fill the form from adding up your personal information to bank details.
e) After that attach all the required documents along with it.
f) Once you are finished you need to re-check the form for any mistakes or mislead information. `
g) Submit after that.
How to check Odisha Covid 19 Registration Form Status?
The below instructions are to check your status of the migration registration form:
a) For this too, you need to visit the same site, on which you have filled the form.
b) Tap on Know your status link.
- Add Adhaar card Number, Contact Number.
- After that tap on “Show my GPNO”
e) the detail of registration form status will be in front of you.
For more insights, keep visiting us.
Also know about –