New Education Policy 2020 (NEP) for Secondary and Higher Secondary Class 1 to 12th Examinations has been approved by the Cabinet, along with this, the Ministry of Human Resource Development has been renamed as the Ministry of Education. New National Education Policy 2020 PDF Download in Hindi, Marathi, Telugu is checking Many major changes have been made in the education system from school to college level. The new education policy aims to enroll 100 percent of the children in school education by 2030. As the NEP 2020 PDF in Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and other languages is releases by the government of Education Ministry India for implementing New National Education policy. There are the several norms and features have in this New NEP 2020. However to govern this New Education System in India 2020, there will be a lot of efforts required.
There will be a single regulator for higher education excluding law and medical education. Higher education aims to reach 50 percent GER by 2035. E-courses will be developed in regional languages. A virtual lab is being developed and a National Educational Technology Forum (NETF) is being created.
முதன்மை, செகோட்நேயர் மற்றும் உயர் கல்விக்கான தமிழில் புதிய கல்வி கொள்கை 2020 வரைவுக்கு மத்திய அமைச்சரவை ஒப்புதல் அளித்துள்ளது. NEP 2020 தமிழ் PDF இன் முக்கிய அம்சங்கள் இங்கே, இந்தக் கொள்கையைப் பற்றி நீங்கள் தெரிந்து கொள்ள வேண்டும்.
Key Points of New Education Policy 2020
- The 10 + 2 format has been scrapped in the new education policy and along with simplifying the board examination, emphasis will be laid on reducing the burden of the syllabus on the students. The school syllabus will now be replaced with a new curriculum structure of 5 + 3 + 3 + 4 instead of 10 + 2. Under this, in the first five years of school, three years of the pre-primary school along with classes 1 and 2 have been included as foundation stage. With this, classes 3 to 5 have been included in the next three-year phase. In the subsequent three years, classes 6 to 8 are placed in the middle phase, and classes 9 to 12 in the four years of secondary stage. Apart from this, there will be no strict adherence to arts, commerce, science stream in schools, students can now take whatever courses they want.
- Board exams will continue for 10th and 12th classes but the existing system of the board and entrance examinations will be improved. According to the new policy, students will be able to choose the subjects for which they want to take the board examination.
- Curriculum content in each subject will reduce core imperatives and emphasize critical thinking and more holistic, inquiry-based, discovery-based, discussion-based, and analytics-based approaches to learning.
- E-content will be available in regional languages. To join the e-courses available in Hindi and English is to start with 8 major languages - Bengali, Kannada, Odia.
- Exclusively free boarding facilities will be constructed at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for students from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- The National Scholarship Portal will be promoted to improve education policy as well as to encourage the qualification of students belonging to SC, ST, OBC, and other SEDGs.
- For public and private HEIs, the fee will be fixed within the regulatory framework as per the normal criteria and no additional charges over the cap will be charged.
- Only one exam will be conducted by NTA for admission in all colleges. This exam will be optional, it is not necessary.
- Multiple entry and exit systems have been implemented in higher education. In today’s system, in four years in engineering, if after 6 semesters, you are unable to study for any reason, then there is no solution, But in the multiple entry and exit system, after 1 year, you will get a certificate, diploma after 2 years and degree after 3-4 years. This is a big decision in the interest of students.
- There will be a 4-year degree program for students who want to go into research. While a three-year degree program will be enough for those who want to get into a job. But those who want to go into research can do Ph.D. with one year MA after four years degree program for which M.Phil will not be required.
- Emphasis will be laid on establishing departments of language, literature, music, philosophy, art, dance, theater, education, mathematics, statistics, pure and applied science, sociology, economics, sports, translation, and interpretation, etc. in all higher education institutions.
- By 2030, the minimum degree qualification for teaching is 4-year integrated B.Ed. Degree. At the same time, strict action will be taken against substandard stand-alone teacher education institutions (TEIs).
- An Academic Bank of Credit (ABC) will be set up which will digitally collect academic credits earned from various recognized HEIs. Through the credit savings of this bank, students can use them at any time to complete the degree.
- Vocational education will be integrated into all schools and higher education institutions in a phased manner over the next decade. By 2025, a plan to reach at least 50% of the learners’ vocational education through the school and higher education system will be developed.
- ‘Lok Vidya’, that is, critical vocational knowledge developed in India, will be made accessible to students through integration into vocational education courses. The BVoc degree launched in 2013 will also continue, but vocational courses will also be available to students enrolled in all other Bachelor degree programs, including the four-year multi-disciplinary Bachelor programs.
- Under the new policy, recruitment of teachers will be regular from 2022 onwards and para teachers will not be retained. The quality of school education will now be reviewed every 5 years.
New National Education Policy 2020 Structure
The GOI Education Ministry has bee approved the New Education policy 2020 Draft today. Now all schools across the country will educate students basis on the following structure form this session. However, the important key points of the NEP 2020 in Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu and other language is published here for details information. The Following structure will be implemented in school education by amendment through New Nation Education Policy 2020 for UPSC, SSC, and other exam aspirants.
New Education Policy of school education (5+3+3+4) Pattern will be for 3 years in Anganwadi/pre-school and 12 years in school education.
- Anganwadi/pre-school/Balvatika: Age of 3 to 6 year students get play activities and other learning.
- Foundational stage (Class 1 -2): The children of age 6 to 8-year study Multilevel, play/activity-based learning only.
- Preparatory Stage/Primary Level (Class 3-5): The students age 8 to 11 years will learn to play activities, discovery learning, and interactive classroom learning study.
- Middle Stage (Class 6-8): The student’s age 11-14 years get experiential learning in the sciences, mathematics, arts, social sciences, and humanities, etc subjects.
- Secondary Stage (Class 9-12): The students age 14-18 years get a multidisciplinary study, choice of subjects, etc.
However, the main features of the India New Education Policy 2020 for School education and Higher Education are described here regularly. The Ne Education System In India is going to implement on the basis of NEP 2020 norms. However the many challenges faces by the government to make it on base.
New Education Policy PDF – Download
Recommended Links –