MP Police SI Syllabus 2020 PDF in Hindi Download. Vyapam MP Police Subedar Written Exam Syllabus 2020 to know about question paper exam pattern. Aspirants, who will take part in the written test they must check the MPPEB Police Platoon Commander Exam Syllabus 2020. With the help of MP Police Sub Inspector Study Material, you can know the difficulty level of paper. The detailed subject wise Math, GK, English, Physics, Chemistry etc is provided here.
Candidates will be prepared very well after the huge applications received. now the Detailed MP Vyapam SI Syllabus 2020 for all subject wise is announced official website. www.peb.nic.in. Candidates is eagerly to know the MPPEB Sub Inspector Syllabus and Exam patter would have go through this article at the end. The candidates have to prepare each and every topic of the MP SI Syllabus. However the exam date announcement will be done soon.
MP Police SI Syllabus 2020
- 1 MP Police SI Syllabus 2020
- 1.1 MP Vyapam SI Exam Syllabus Download PDF
- 1.2 Selection Procedure Sub Inspector, Subedar & Platoon Commander in MP Police
- 1.3 MP Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.4 Marks Format MP Police SI Exam Paper I and Paper II
- 1.5 MP Police Sub Inspector Written Exam Syllabus 2020
- 1.6 English
- 1.7 Hindi
- 1.8 Physical Test Pattern For MP Vyapam SI, Subedar Vacancy
- 1.9 Final Process For MP Police Interview/Document Verification
The Madhya Pradesh Police SI Recruitment Bharti is now live. All the candidate read the MP Police SI Syllabus 2020 PDF Downloaded here. The Officially MP Police Syllabus and Exam Pattern fro Written Test, physical Test and interview process in now published.
However, we are here provide the detailed MP SI Syllabus 2020 for all candidates. Candidates must have prepared to following this tentative Exam syllabus as provided Topic Wise and Subject wise. We have provided the complete MP Vyapam SI Exam Pattern Below on this page.
Candidates are applied online form and now preparing. As per the Official MP SI Syllabus 2020 PDF it is vast and various tips have included. Bu candidates have know the very perspective syllabus by here. Recruitment details here.
MP Vyapam SI Exam Syllabus Download PDF
Now the candidates are Online application forms will be received by MP Professional Examination Board Bhopal with whom the desired documents should be attached. The necessary instructions for scrutiny of online applications are done. Now the candidates would have know the MP Sub Inspector Syllabus 2020 Written Test and Physical Test Exam Patter before going to appear in exams.
Now the candidates are appeared in the examination step by step after qualifying the selection process. The detailed MP Police SI Exam Syllabus PDF is here provide. Candidate must have read the syllabus of all subjects as topic wise and make their exam preparation strategy.
|Examination Department||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Bhopal|
|Examination Name||Sub Inspector Exam|
|Mode of download MP Police Subedar Syllabus||Online|
|MP SI Exam Syllabus||Available Now|
|Name of Posts||SI, Subedar|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh State|
Selection Procedure Sub Inspector, Subedar & Platoon Commander in MP Police
All the candidates who have submitted the Online Application form will under go the following MP Police SI Selection procedure. Candidates will be released the admit card after the satisfying the online form eligibility at website www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- Written Test
- Physical Test (PST/PET)
- Document Verification
MP Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2020
The candidates will be under go the above mentions process for final selection. So the MP Police SI Exam patter for Written Test , Physical Test and interview is provide one by one here. So candidates have to prepare accordion to exam paper pattern and syllabus drawn here.
Phase I – Written Examination:
The Subject, Time, Duration and Maximum marks in the question papers of the written examination conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal will be as follows in Hindi/English medium
|Paper 1||Science (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry)||2 Hours||100|
|Paper 2||Proficiency in Hindi and English & General Knowledge||3 Hours||200|
The Written exam will be held on the Computer based Online Exam.
- Question in the Written Test will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- Medium of Exam paper will be Hind/English both.
- There will be no Negative Marking in the papers.
Marks Format MP Police SI Exam Paper I and Paper II
The Exam paper for Written exam paper 1 and Paper 2 is now published. Candidates are will know the MP Police Exam Syllabus SI by below. The Detailed marks distribution for subject wise of Paper 1 and 2 is provide below
MP Police Sub Inspector Written Exam Syllabus 2020
The candidates have know the MP SI Exam Pattern and now the detailed MP Online Sub Inspector Syllabus subject wise and topic wise is proved here in details.
Paper 1 Syllabus
- Fundamental Concepts
- Kinematics: Objects in Motion
- Fluid Mechanics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Oscillations and Waves
- Atomic, Nuclear, and Particle Physics
- Acids, Bases
- Atomic Structure
- Electro Chemistry
- Units and Measurement
- Thermo Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding
- Periodic Table
- Equations and Stoichiometry
- Atoms, Compounds, and Ions
- Chemical reactions nd Stoichiometry
- Electronic structure of atoms
- Basic Mathmatics
- Calculus and analysis.
- Geometry and topology.
- Number theory.
- Dynamical systems and differential equations.
- Mathematical physics.
The Question will be only Graduation Level from above topics of Chemistry, Math and Physics. Candidates have refer the official notification for the more MP Police SI Syllabus details.
Paper 2 Syllabus
- Unseen Passage
- शब्द निर्माण- (उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय, संधि, समास) पर आधारित प्रश्न
- समोच्चारित भिन्नार्थक शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- अनेकार्थी शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- विलोम शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- पयार्यवाची शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- भाव पल्लवन/भाव विस्तार पर आधारित प्रश्न
- वाक्य – अशुद्धि संशोधन पर आधारित प्रश्न
- वाक्य परिवर्तन पर आधारित प्रश्न
- मुहावरे/लोकोक्तियाँ पर आधारित प्रश्न
- समास विग्रह तथा समास के भेद पर प्रश्न
- संक्षिप्तिकरण पर प्रश्न
- भिन्नार्थक समोच्चरित शब्द पर प्रश्न
- पारिभाषिक, तकनीकी शब्दों के प्रयोग पर प्रश्न
- वाक्य भेद (रचना, अर्थ के आधार पर) वाक्य रूपान्तर पर प्रश्न
- शब्द युग्म पर प्रश्न
- बोली, विभाषा, मातृभाषा, राजभाषा, राष्ट्रभाषा पर प्रश्न
- मुहावरे/ लोकोक्तियों का वाक्य में प्रयोग पर प्रश्न
- काव्य की परिभाषा – भेद, मुक्तक काव्य, प्रबन्ध काव्य (महाकाव्य, खण्डकाव्य) पर प्रश्न
- रस – परिभाषा, अंग, भेद और उदाहरण पर प्रश्न
- अलंकार- वक्रोक्ति, अतिशयोक्ति, अन्योक्ति पर प्रश्न
- छन्द- गीतिका, हरिगीतिका, उल्लाला, रोला पर प्रश्न
- रस परिचय, अंग, रस भेद- उदाहरण सहित अलंकार
- छंद, काव्य की परिभाषा एवं काव्य के भेद काव्य गुण
- क्षेत्रीय बोली-पहेलियाँ,चुटकुले,लोकगीत, लोक कथाओं का परिचय तथा खड़ी बोली में उनका अनुवाद
- एक गद्यांश – शीर्षक सारांश एवं प्रश्न
- एक पद्यांश – शीर्षक, सारांश एवं प्रश्न
The MP Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2020 for General Knowledge is prescribed here. In GK paper question will be asked from the topics to general information of objective types of Madhya Pradesh state, National and International level, questions related to General Aptitude, Reasoning of common sense, will be included in Math, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Social Science and Science related issues.
Physical Test Pattern For MP Vyapam SI, Subedar Vacancy
Now the candidates who are qualified in the written test will be appeared in the Physical Test. The Second Phase 2 is only qualifying in nature. So the detailed MP Police Sub inspector Syllabus 2020 Physical Test Pattern is given below for both Male and Female candidates.
Physical Measurement Test (PST)
|Male||167.5 cms||81-86 cms (minimum 05 cms expansion compulsory)|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The MP Police Physical Efficiency Test conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Police Department will be completed in three modes i.e. 800 meter race, Long Jump and Shot Put.
(1) 800 Meters Race:
|Candidates||Maximum Time for qualifying 800 meters race|
|Male||02 Minutes 40 Seconds (One Chance)|
|Female||03 Minutes 30 Seconds (One Chance)|
|Ex. Serviceman||03 Minutes 15 Seconds (One Chance)|
(2) Long Jump:
|Candidates||Minimum distance to qualify Long Jump|
|Male||13 Feet (Three Chances)|
|Female||10 Feet (Three Chances)|
|Ex. Serviceman||10 Feet (Three Chances)|
(3) Shot Put:
|Candidates||Minimum distance to qualify for Shot Put|
|Male||19 Feet (Ball Weight 7.260 kg) (Three Chances)|
|Female||15 Feet (Ball Weight 4.000 kg) (Three Chances)|
|Ex. Serviceman||15 Feet (Ball Weight 7.260 kg) (Three Chances)|
- All three steps will be of qualifying nature, means no marks will be provided.
- Candidates need to pass the above three steps separately.
- Candidates failing in any one of the steps of Physical Efficiency Test examinations will be disqualified for next round.
Final Process For MP Police Interview/Document Verification
There will be a maximum of 10 marks for the interview.
The candidates who have Qualified in the Written Test and Physical Test (PST/PET) will only be called for the Interview and Document verification. the MP Police SI Interview List will be declared after all these exams. As per the rules the Madhya Pradesh police Sub inspector Interview conducted y the selection committee constituted by the State Government, which will be organized by the Police department.
However if any candidates have Query regarding the examination syllabus and pattern let us know through the below comment section. We will be right back as soon as possible.