MP Migrant Resident Workers Return Registration Form Online mapit gov in helpline number, epass status check. The Madhya Pradesh Pravasi Naagarik Panjyan for Workers, Labours, Students, and Other Stranded Person is now started by Government. All the candidates who have to wish to travel form Other States/UTs to Madhya Pradesh or MP to Rajasthan, Jharkhand, UP, Bihar, Maharashtra, and other locations, they can apply for Pravasi Majdur Ghar Vapasi Registration. Due to Lockdown, many प्रवासी मजदुर और श्रमिक ghar vapasi jaane ke liye ready hai. So the मध्य प्रदेश सरकार is asked to Migrant Workers Pravasi Majdur Registration Form online for the return home.
MP ePass Status Check
The Interstate travel Covid19 ePass is issued by the concerned district officials. However, all candidates those are resident of Madhya Pradesh or Outside states want to come home need to first complete MP Migrant Worker Registration Form Online COVID 19 E-pass ghar jaana chahte hai. Details of How to apply and check MP ePass Status and Helpline numbers etc.
MP Migrant Workers Return Registration Form
- 1 MP Migrant Workers Return Registration Form
- 1.1 Madhya Pradesh Pravasi Majdur Ghar Vapasi Registration Online Form
- 1.2 Important Norms for Madhya Pradesh Migrant Workers E-Pass Registration Form
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for MP Migrant Workers Covid19 ePass Registration Online at mapit.gov.in
- 1.4 MAPIT Pravasi Naagrik Panjiyan Document List for Online Form
- 1.5 How to Apply for Madhya Pradesh Migrant Workers Registration Form Online
- 1.6 Madhya Pradesh Migrant Residents Registration Helpline Numbers
- 1.7 MP ePass Status Check – How to Check Return Registration Status at MAPIT?
Due to COVID 19 Lockdown Millions of Peoples are stranded in the Madhya Pradesh various locations. Now the Government of Madhya Pradesh is start facility for MP Migrant Workers Return Registration Form at mapit.gov.in/covid-19. Now the all the Workers, Labours, Students, Officials, Tourists, Pilgrims and Other personas who are trapped in Madhya Pradesh or Out of State, the Shivraj Singh Chouhan Sarkar is starting mapit gov in epass download Covid19 प्रवासी नागरिक पंजीयन online application form and Helpline numbers. How the circular is also released by the government to bring home to all the Migrant Residents those have stuck out of the Madhya Pradesh.
All applicants who have to wish to return home need to first have to apply for MP Pravasi Majdur Registration Form Online at MAPIT COVID 19 online service portal. As per the MHA Migrant workers Inter State Movement Pass Helpline number issue, the concern states/UTs government have to need to make the necessary arrangements. So the Madhya Pradesh Migrant Residents Registration Form form प्रवासी मजदूर और श्रमिक Ghar Vapas jaane ke liye is ask to apply from below. Moreover, the details of eligibility, documents list, and how to apply for MP Pravasi Shramik Panjiyan Form e-Pass Registration process are given here.
Madhya Pradesh Pravasi Majdur Ghar Vapasi Registration Online Form
The Madhya Pradesh MAPIT ePass Registration Migrant Workers Return Form now starts at the portal. There is the MP Pravasi Naagrik Registration E-pass facility for the Covid 19 Lockdown Interstate movement of people stranded in or outside Madhya Pradesh. As the Modi Government has applied the countrywide lock-down due to Coronavirus pandemic, Many people of the Madhya Pradesh state are stranded in other states /UTs as well as the same many personas, Workers/Labours of other states. Now they are facing various problems with leaving and food.
|Scheme Form||MP Migrant Workers Return Registration Form|
|Department||MAPIT Gov In|
|Panjiyan For||Pravasi Naagrik e.i. Workers/Labours, Shramik, Students, Officials, Pilgrims, Tourists|
|MP Migrant Registration Process||Online|
|Official Website Portal||mapit.gov.in/covid-19|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
|Helpline Numbers||104, 0755-2411180|
Now, the Madhya Pradesh Migrant Workers Registration Online Form is to being filled to come them home safely. Moreover the other States प्रवासी श्रमिक और कामगार ghar jaana chaahate hai. Apart from this many lakhs of state residents Ghar Vapas aana chahte hai. So the Madhya Pradesh Shaasan has been instructing all district officials to arrange the means, so that MP Migrant Labours Covid 19 Movements e-pass Registration form Download and apply can be issued by the respective districts so that they can come/go.
Important Norms for Madhya Pradesh Migrant Workers E-Pass Registration Form
- The E-Pass is issued for the persons coming in or going out form the Madhya Pradesh State.
- The Hot spots area candidates can not issue any epass by MAPIT.
- All the parents and Guardians who want to bring their children can apply for both ways pass at a time.
- The All Inter State or District Movement Lockdown pass issue at mapit gov in web portal online.
- MAPIT E-pass can be issued on the basis of the application of contractors and laborers to go from one district to another for work only.
- The E-pass issue by the concerned District Collector/ADM Office where the outside or State residents candidates are staying.
- Arrangements are being made by Gujarat, Rajasthan, and Uttar Pradesh and the Other States for Migrant laborers to their destinations by buses, Shramik Special Trains, etc.
- All such citizens who will enter the border of Madhya Pradesh from other states should be provided health check, rest, and food by the respective district on the border of Madhya Pradesh.
- All the Candidates are sent by Buses to their respective destinations district wise separately with Social distancing.
- All the Workers/Labours coming to Madhya Pradesh will be kept in 14-day home quarantine and necessary health checks will be done regularly.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Migrant Workers Covid19 ePass Registration Online at mapit.gov.in
The MP Pravashi Shramik Registration Form for Inter State Movement ePaas during Covid 19 Lockdown are going to issue after checking the following eligibility criteria of traveller.
- यदि आप मध्य प्रदेश के नागरिक हैं और लॉकडाउन के कारण किसी अन्य राज्य में फँसे है ।
- आप अन्य प्रदेश के नागरिक हैं और लॉकडाउन के कारण मध्य प्रदेश के किसी जिले में फँसे है ।
- आपके पास अपने गृह जिले में यात्रा करने हेतु साधन की व्यवस्था नहीं है ।
- आप Corona Virus और जैसी बिमारी से ग्रषित ना हो ।
- स्वस्थ स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण से संबंधित प्रासंगिक दस्तावेज हो।
- यात्रा के लिए वैध पहचान प्रमाण होना चाहिए ।
MAPIT Pravasi Naagrik Panjiyan Document List for Online Form
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card
- Applicants Photo Id Proof
- Applicants Photograph
- Email Id
- Vehicle Details
- Type of Travelling
So the candidates who are travelling form Madhya Pradesh to other States/UTs like Bihar, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Odisha or any other have to provide all details while applying for MP Migrant Workers Return Registration Form. The Concerns District office will issue the mapit Pravasi Majdur घर वापसी ePass for interstate Movement.
How to Apply for Madhya Pradesh Migrant Workers Registration Form Online
- Candidates have to visit at official website of Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology Covid-19 Service Portal.
- Now Go to प्रवासी नागरिक (Migrant Resident) पंजीयन सामूहिक यात्रा Registration section
- Click on the Apply E-Pass link.
- Now Enter your Mobile number and Done OTP Verification.
- Fill Your Journey Details.
- Now Fill your Personal Details, Controller Details.
- Provide details of Vehicle if you’re going through your own vehicle.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Now you will get an acknowledgment number for a further status check.
|प्रवासी नागरिक (Migrant Resident) पंजीयन Link||Click Here|
|MAPIT Apply ePass Link||Click Here|
|MAPIT Download ePass Link||Click Here|
So the mapit gov in Migrant Workers Return ePass Registration is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh and other state stranded persons during lockdown only. However, after Online Apply, You will be contacted soon by the Madhya Pradesh government officials. You can also contact the concerned district office directly by MP Pravasi Majdur Ghar Vapasi Helpline Number Provided for concern district.
Madhya Pradesh Migrant Residents Registration Helpline Numbers
The Movement of Madhya Pradesh is helping each and every student, Workers, Shramik/Labours, tourist is travelling out or in the states by MAPIT Gov in Migrant Workers Return Registration online Form at mapit.gov.in. However, the state-wise helpline numbers are provided here.
Helpline Numbers: 0755-2411180
MP ePass Status Check – How to Check Return Registration Status at MAPIT?
The candidates that are applied for MP Migrant Workers Return Registration Online Form Status can be check also. The respective District ADM/Collector official will be contacted about your application approval after apply. However, you can also contact to control room regarding Inter State Travel ePass Registration form status. For any further assistant contact to MO Migrant Workers Helpline Contact Numbers as given above. If required help then kindly ask us via commenting here.