Check MMPSY Haryana Payment Status to track application online at cm-psy.haryana.gov.in. Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY) is a government initiative Scheme for all EWS Families. This Scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of Haryana state. Yojana was first introduced in the year 2019. Till now around 212 crore funds have been set up for this single Yojana. On 7th March 2020 recently, Haryana state Government has completed 2 installments of MMPSY. Under this yojana, the government will make three installments of the total 6000 Rupees for the whole year. Each family will get 500 Rupees from the state government every month. There are some eligibility criteria to apply for MMPSY. If any eligible applicant has all the eligibility, then they can apply for the Scheme. MMPSY not only provides socio and financial assistance to the poor farmers and EWS Families, but it also covers life insurance too. Under this Yojana, the applicant needs to fill an application form and submit it to the official website. Know the brief information of MMPSY Payment Status track below.
All departments will now be linked Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) with MMPSY within the next three months.
MMPSY Payment Status Check
For all the applicant who has successfully filled the application form and are the beneficiaries needs to check the status for the payment. Though there is no such facility till now from the side of the Haryana state government to check MMPSY Payment Status Online. The operators of SARAL and CSC will help you to check the payment status of MMPSY. Visit the nearest CSC operator and get the help of checking the status on the official website cm-psy.haryana.gov.in. Till the time, the status is not approved, the fund will not be transferred into your bank account. That’s why it is important to check MMPSY Haryana Payment Status from time to time.
The third Installment of MMPSY will be soon transferred by the Haryana State Government. A huge section of below poverty line families, EWS families, small businessmen, farmers are benefited under MMPSY till now. The main motto of MMPSY is to provide all financial help from which they are deprived of.
Details of Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
On the official website of MMPSY, it is mention that this scheme is designed in a way that will secure the future of the underprivileged sector of the society. An assured pension and Family Provident Fund is another facility given by MMPSY. The following are the details of MMPSY Haryana Yojana.
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY)|
|Initiated By||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Kattar|
|Year of the Launch||2019|
|Official website for MMPSY Payment Status||https://cm-psy.haryana.gov.in/|
|Benefits||500 Rupees each month to all EWS Families|
|Transfer Through||DBT (Direct Bank Transfer)|
|Number of Installments done by the Government||Till now 2 installments|
|Which State Government||Government of Haryana|
What is Eligibility Criteria to apply for MMPSY?
Well, this is very important to know what is the eligibility criteria of MMPSY. Till now more than lakh of families who are under below poverty line have applied for MMPSY. Some got them both two installments and some are still waiting for it. The reason is either you haven’t filled the application form correctly or you still lack the eligibility criteria set by the Government of Haryana. Check these points below:
- You must be a permanent resident of Haryana state only.
- You must have an annual income of 1,80,000 or less. Adequately, 15000 Rupees per month salary or less to be eligible for MMPSY.
- The family total holding of land must be only 2 hectares only.
- The family must hold PPP ie. Parivaar Pehchaan Patra.
How to check MMPSY Payment Status Online?
The following are the steps to follow for MMPSY Payment Status check Online. You can simply read the below instructions and follow them accordingly.
- Go to the website of MMPSY. Only the official website. Referring to any other website only for information is good but to fill the application form always refer official website.
- Go to the link, and start filling the application form.
- From adding up the number of family members to their relevant occupations. Additionally, it is important to choose which scheme is better for which family member.
- After filling up all the details. Attach all the documents like Bank account Passbook, Income Certificate, Bhu Naksha Papers, Adhaar Card, Address Proof, and PPP.
- Tap the submit button.
- The printing of the MMPSY Application form can be completed by the nearest CSC, Gas Agencies, Atwal Seva Kendra, Antyodaya kendras and SARAL kendras.
For more updates like the Government of Haryana New Yojana, MMPSY Payment Status, keep visiting this page. The next installment news will be announced shortly only on this portal.