Migrant Workers Registration Form State Wise Helpline number for Pravasi Majdur Inter-State Movement Lockdown Pass now apply online. The Each State/UTs is made online Portal of Covid 19 Lock Down Movement Ghar Vapasi for Migrant Workers, Students, Majdoor, प्रवासी कामगारों और श्रमिकों, Pilgrims, and other people. The All-State Movement is now starting to bring home to all stranded People who are sucked in different parts of other states during the Corona Virus Lockdown. So the Pravasi candidates are now to apply online Application form Registration of दूसरे राज्यों में फंसे प्रवासी मजदूरों को भेजने के लिए Helpline Number, eligibility Criteria, Document required, etc.
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has been granted permits to all States and UTs to Interstate Movement by Buses, trains, and other facilities with some guidelines. However, Migrant Workers Pravasi Registration Form for Rajasthan, Bihar, Jharkhand, Kerala, Uttar Pradesh, JK, UK, Kerala CG, and other all states is given below. The candidates can apply for Return Registration Ghar Jaane Ke liye for each State/UTs Pravasi Majdur, and Other persons start now. The link of State-wise Migration Registration Form is updated on this article. Many lakhs of migrates reached their home state from a different region of the country. Hundreds of special trains and buses are running from each place where migrants are stranded.
Migrant Workers Registration Form State Wise
- 1 Migrant Workers Registration Form State Wise
- 1.1 Covid19 Lockdown Movement For Pravasi Majdur Inter-State Travel Help
- 1.2 MHA New Guidelines for Covid19 Lockdown Movement
- 1.3 Pravasi Majdur Registration Form State Wise Link
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria Pravasi Majdur Registration Covid 19 help
- 1.5 Document Required for प्रवासी मजदूर मूवमेंट रजिस्ट्रेशन Interstate
- 1.6 Migrant Workers/Labours Registration Form Process Online Apply
- 1.7 FAQs About State Wise Migrant Workers Return Registration Form Interstate Movement Status, Schedule, and Lockdown Pass
The MHA Ministry of Home Affairs is now clarifying for the Migrant Workers Registration Form State Wise Pravasi Majdur Interstate Movement During Covid 19 Lockdown. As the Modi government is imposed countrywide complete lock-down since 24th March 2020, man lakhs of workers/Labours, pilgrims, tourists, students, and other persons are stranded in different parts of the country. As per guidelines they cannot move without Covid19 Lockdown Movement Pass. So after a long wait and current situation, the Government of India and MHA are facilitating the Inter-State Travel of Migrant Workers Online Registration Form for Curfew and Corona Lockdown Helpline Number. Schedule and timing of train may change as per railway and state government.
However giving relief to all trapped persona the State and Centre Allow Inter-State Travel of Migrant Workers bu Buses, Trains, and their own Vehicle. So now all the students and workers have to first apply online for State Wise Pravasi Majdur Registration Form to start for home. However, at the latest, the Railway has been manged the Shramik Special Trains for Jharkhand, Rajasthan Bihar, UP, Maharashtra, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, and other state trapped Majdoors. Moreover get details of How to Apply for Migrant Worker Ste wise Movement Registration Form online, Eligibility criteria, Documents, Helpline Phone No, and others as given below.
Covid19 Lockdown Movement For Pravasi Majdur Inter-State Travel Help
The Many lakhs of Migrant Workers, Students, Majdur Pilgrims, and other personnel are students in lockdown where they are living before Covid19 LockDown. Now The MHA Permits Pravasi Majdur to Return Home. After request by many states the center government Ministry of Home affairs and Railway, Labour Department has made necessary arrangements to bring returns home safely to all प्रवासी कामगारों और मजदूरों ke ghar vapas bhejne ke liye buses and trains starts. So it is very good news for many peoples who are still away from home and have no suitable conditions for living and food. Yesterday it was the first Train is the department from Telangana to Jharkhand of Shramik and Students.
|Department||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|Beneficiaries||Migrant Workers/Labours, Students, Pilgrims, and Other Persons|
|Registration Form Available||Online|
|Eligible For||All State Migrants|
|Apply Form||Pravasi Majdu Ghar Vapasi Registration Form|
|Official Website||All State Registration Portal and Helpline Numbers Link Given Below|
|Article Category||Government Schemes|
Now the all Interstate Wise Migrant Workers Registration Form and Helpline Number are available Online for the return home. Therefore all Candidates who want to return their home the concerning state have the responsibility to safely Ghar Vapas kese jaaye. The MHA has given proper guidelines to all state strict to make possible arrangements for Pravasi Majdur Ghar ke liye Jana hai. However the complete information regarding State wise Rajasthan, Bihar Jammu Kashmir (JK), Uttarakhand प्रवासी श्रमिक एवं कामगार Return Registration online Form, Date and Schedule and check the status of apply online for घर वापसी contact number nodal officer here.
MHA New Guidelines for Covid19 Lockdown Movement
As per the New guidelines after Lockdown 3.0, the Ministry of Home Affairs allows giving permission of Interstate Movement for Migrant Workers, Labours, Students, Pilgrims, Tourists and other people on the mutual agreement form the State and union territories (UTs) concerned.
- The People will be allowed to move from One State/UT to another State/ UT, after the mutually agree with each other only.
- All the state appoint a Nodal Officer to execute Movement of Stranded Migrant Workers very safely.
- Each and every migrant Worker must be screened and if found asymptomatic then only allowed to move from one to another state.
- There will be people allowed to send by buses and trains after proper Sanitization before and after.
- While traveling and gathering of Workers at the station, they have to follow Social Distancing.
- On arrival, all people must be assessed by the medical team and keep under supervision.
- They must be also kept Home Quarantine with a regular check-up.
Pravasi Majdur Registration Form State Wise Link
So the Movement of Migrant Workers/Labours from one state of Another state the Nodal authorities shall register in their states or union territories. The Pravasi Majdur Return Registration Form online or offline and Helpline Number also be provided before starting this facility and only the eligible person to give permission in very rare cases. Moreover, now almost all state has developed the Online Website, App, Portal to register for Migrant Workers return by name, Mobile Number, Aadhar card, etc.
|States/UTs||Registration Form Links||Helpline Numbers|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here||9436055743|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here||1902, 0866-2410978|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here||104|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here||01912520982, 0194-2440283|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here||104|
|Telangana||TSP Koopid ePass||104|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here||044-29510500|
|Tripura||Click Here||6909365653, 7005674272, 0381-2315879|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here||18001805145|
|West Bengal||Click Here||1800313444222, 03323412600|
Eligibility Criteria Pravasi Majdur Registration Covid 19 help
The all-state/UTs government is trying every effort fro bring Home to all Migrant Workers, Students, Shramik, and other candidates. However, the following eligibility criteria they have must fulfill.
- It is only for Migrant Workers who have stranded from other states/UT away from the home state.
- Candidates must be registered as the Migrant Worker Registration portal of the Fill application form.
- He/She should be medically check-up for Covid19.
- Permission by Nodal Officer of State.
- Must be kept in Home Quarantine after arrival
So the Migrant Workers Registration State Wise Pravasi Majdur Covid 19 Registration Helpline number is launched by every State/UTs. The candidate can directly apply for the Covid 19 Lock Down Movement pass or Registration by following the below steps. Moreover, they have followed each and every instruction by MHA and state during, before, and after travel.
Document Required for प्रवासी मजदूर मूवमेंट रजिस्ट्रेशन Interstate
- Name of Traveller
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- State Details
- Details of Source and Destination Address
- Covid19 Screening details
- Workers/Labour Registration Card (If Have)
- Acknowledge by Nodal Officer
Migrant Workers/Labours Registration Form Process Online Apply
- Firstly the candidates have to visit at respective state Labour department official website.
- Now Click on Covid 19 Migrant Workers Returns Registration Form Link.
- Click on the New Registration link.
- Now Fill your Name, Age, and Mobile Number, Aadhar Card/Ration Card, and other details.
- Enter your Source and Destination Address
- Choose the date of Journey.
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Thus your registration is done and now waiting for status by given permission by Nodal officer.
Thus after applying all Migrant Workers Registration Status is checked by the same portal to enter your details correctly. Each and every state have a mechanism for Pravasi Majdoor Ghar Vapasi ONlei Registration and Form Download. So apply at very first and return home by bus, trains, etc.
FAQs About State Wise Migrant Workers Return Registration Form Interstate Movement Status, Schedule, and Lockdown Pass
How to Apply for Return Registration if I stuck in Rajasthan and want to move Jharkhand?
You have to visit the Rajasthan EMitra Pravasi Online Registration portal and apply for this.
What Document required for Interstate Movement if I have own vehicle?
You have to valid and permitted Covid 19 E-Pass for interstate movement.
Can the government make an arrangement by self for Inter-State Movement of Migrant Workers/Labours
Yes, the government will send all these Pravasi Majdur and Shramik, Students Pilgrims, and other people by Buses and trains.
Will everyone be placed in home quarantine once they arrive?
Yes, after Arrival each person must have in self home quarantine for 14 days.
So all the Migrant Workers, Labours, Students, and other stranded persons have to reach safely at home after Covid 19 Lockdown Movement pass is allowed by one state to other states. However, if you have any query then put in below comment section. Share this page on social platforms to help others and spread awareness.