Maharashtra Ration Card List 2020 District Wise Mahafood New Ration Card Beneficiary list search by Name wise at mahafood.gov.in or mahaepos.gov.in. The Government of Maharashtra provides 3 KG wheat & 2 KG Rice per person under NFSA Scheme at Corona Help. Family members can apply for New Ration Card and also check their Applied Ration Card status online. There the various benefits of Yellow, White, and Orange Ration Card Maharashtra in Marathi. The all APL, BPL and AAY Ration Cardholder candidates get Aahar according to government TPDS scheme. So now check the Maharashtra New Ration Card List 2020 District wise Apply online status check below link directly. Let’s find all answers to questions related to Maharashtra Ration Card.
20 states/ union territories together to form a national portability cluster. Thus, this facility is currently enabled for NFSA cardholders in 20 states and UTs. The state of Maharashtra has been integrated under the ‘One Nation, One Ration Card’ system. Also, the PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana has been extended till November, which was started to give relief to the poor class.
सामाजिक अंतर पाळण्यासाठी रेशनकार्डधारकांना सार्वजनिक वितरण प्रणाली (पीडीएस) दुकानातून धान्याचा कोटा घेण्यासाठी वेगवेगळ्या दिवशी वेळ स्लॉट देण्यात आला होता.
Maharashtra Ration Card List 2020
- 1 Maharashtra Ration Card List 2020
- 1.1 Mahafood Ration Card Beneficiary list Search By Name
- 1.2 Maharashtra AePDS TPDS Scheme
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Maharashtra Ration Card Online Apply
- 1.4 Documents Required to Apply for New Ration Card in Maharashtra
- 1.5 How to apply Mahafood New Ration Card Online at mahfood.gov.in
- 1.6 What Benefits of Mahafood Ration Card for Citizens
- 1.7 Price of Foodgrains for AAY and PHH Card Holders
- 1.8 How to Check Maharashtra New Ration Card Online States Mahafood
- 1.9 Maharashtra Ration Card Customer Care Helpline Number
- 1.10 FAQs About Maharashtra New Ration Card List Studs Check and Apply Online at mahafood.gov.in
The Maharashtra Ration Card List 2020 in Marathi for Tricolor Yellow, White, Saffron Ration card details search by Name at mahafood gov in. There are the Government of Maharashtra Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department is providing essential food grains under the NFSA scheme by Targeted Public Distribution System at Retail Price for AAY, BPL, Priority House Hold (PHH) Ration Cardholder. So all the people of Maharashtra will get extra food grains for three months April, May, and June under the under TPDS Covid19 Coronavirus Help in Maharashtra.
— Important Link —
So now its is all suggested to check Mahafood Ration Card Beneficiary New List in Marathi. After the central government Food-grains distribution scheme, the Maharashtra Cabinet has been said all APL candidates will supply 3 kg wheat and 2 kg rice per person at subsidized rates for Maharashtra Saffron Ration Card Holders. Therefore the citizens of the state are not get worried and the govt has been taken all essential steps to full fill the need for daily food grains provided by Fair Price Shops.
Apply Online>>> COVID 19 E-Pass For Curfew/ Lockdown
Mahafood Ration Card Beneficiary list Search By Name
To get food grains at the subsidized rate under Aadhar enabled Public Distribution System AePDS Scheme Maharashtra, A candidates have to any type of Ration Card. The government is providing help to all BP and APL, Framers, and other Daily workers wheat, rice, Coarse Grains, and Sugar at Fair Price rates. So we are suggesting to first check Status of Maharashtra Ration Card List Name wise at mahaepos.gov.in or mahafood.gov.in.
|Department Name||Maharashtra Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department|
|Article Type||New Ration Card List|
|Scheme Name||Aadhaar enabled Public Distribution System (AePDS) under NFSA|
|Ration Card Type||Yellow, Saffron & White Ration Card|
|Yojana||AAY and PHH|
|Ration Card Holders||APL & BPL|
|Official Website and Portal||mahafood.gov.in | mahaepos.gov.in|
The Maha Government is distributed the food grains to the people who come under the Annapurna Yojana, Antyoday Anna Yojana of Yellow Card holders. Moreover, if any person who has not any type of ration card and unable to buy food in the Corona Virus Lockdown. First, they have to apply online for Mahafood Ration Card and get the benefits under NFSA DPDS Subsidised food grains. The complete details of New Ration Card Apply, Old and Existing Ration Card Status check AePDS and Ration Card type list, and benefits for various RC in Maharashtra at here.
Check Here>>> MSBTE Time Table Summer 2020
Maharashtra AePDS TPDS Scheme
Under the Government of Indian Minimum Common Programme, the Maharashtra State poor families are provided essential food grains. There are two types of category proposes for beneficiary people after the National Food Safety Bills comes.
- Priority House Hold
All the two beneficiaries are provided different Benefits as per the BPL and APL list rules. There are around 65.34 Lakhs beneficiary comes under the TPDS scheme. So the State Government has provided the food grains to needy families who cannot buy under the Targeted Public Distribution Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For Maharashtra Ration Card Online Apply
The Government of Maharashtra introduced Tricolour Ration Card categorized under this scheme. So the Food, Civil, and Consumer Protection Department of the Government of Maharashtra have been set norms to issue the New Aahar Mahafood Ration Card list as per the following. The candidates those name in the new RC list is get benefits of various Aahar Scheme of the State Governments. However, they have to possess the Eligibility criteria to issue the name in a new Ration Card list by the government.
The Maharashtra Government is an issue the type of Ration Card comes under different categories. So candidates have to check all eligibility criteria before apply online application form for Mahafood New Ration Card online.
Type of Ration Card Issue by Maharashtra AePDS scheme
- Yellow Ration Card
- The family have Annual Income Up to Rs 15000/-
- Not pay any type of tax.
- Not have any residential phone and vehicle.
- Candidates come under BPL scheme
- Permanent Residents of Maharashtra State
- Now holding more than 2 hectare Land
- Saffron Ration Card
- Annual Income Between Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 100000/-
- Not have four-wheeler vehicle
- Not Posses more than 4-hectare land
- White Ration Card
- Annual Income is Rs 1 lakh or above
- Have four-wheeler and holding Four-hectare land
Documents Required to Apply for New Ration Card in Maharashtra
The candidates those not found their name in the Maharashtra New Ration Card List 2020 search by Name wise Yellow, Orange, White Ration Card Beneficiary lists. They have to college the following document and apply for new RC at the online mahafood.gov.in website.
- Residence Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Telephone Bill (If Have)
- Electricity Bill
- Gas Connection Passbook
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook Copy
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Family Members details like Name, Age, relation with Head member, etc.
How to apply Mahafood New Ration Card Online at mahfood.gov.in
- A beneficiary first visits at the official website of Maharashtra Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department (FCCPD).
- Now Click on the Download link available at the left side menu section.
- Now Download Form Number 1 under Application For New Ration Card
- Take a printout for this download application form.
- Now Fill all the required details correctly.
- Attach all the documents required as per the given above list.
- Now affix Rs.2 Court fee stamp.
- At final they have to submit their application form to FCCPD Office and wait for an acknowledgment.
Maharashtra Ration Card Beneficiary Name List >>> Check Here
Mahafood Ration Card Status Check Online>>> Click Here
What Benefits of Mahafood Ration Card for Citizens
- The Ration Card is proof of Government Identity in State.
- A ration cardholder gets essential food grains at Fair Price Rate.
- The candidates can take benefit from various Government Schemes.
- The RC Holder is getting Wheat, Rice, Oil, Sugar, and Course Grains at a very reasonable price.
- All the BPL and APL cardholders get 35 KG. and 05 KG of food grains per card per month respectively.
Price of Foodgrains for AAY and PHH Card Holders
The Maharashtra Government is trying at level best to provide the essential food gains to all citizens of state at minimum price. However, the price rate of all commodities and per card available is as per the following.
|Commodity Name||Quantity Per Card in Kg||Rate Per Kg|
For APL Card
APL White Card
How to Check Maharashtra New Ration Card Online States Mahafood
The candidates who have applied for new APL/ BPL or any other Yellow, White, or Saffron ration card now checked online ration card search by name in Marathi.
- A Ration Card Holder firstly visit at Aadhar Enabled Public Distribution System (AePDS) Maharashtra http://mahaepos.gov.in/
- Now Click on RC Details under the left menu section.
- Now Enter SRC Number.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Now your Ration Card Status will appear on screen with complete details.
Thus the Maharashtra Ration Card New List 2020 for all District wise, Tehsil wise is released. The RC Holder get food grains at Fair Price from all FPS shops. However, they have to check the status of old and apply for new ration card information is provided here.
Maharashtra Ration Card Customer Care Helpline Number
If candidates have any queries or grievances regarding Mahafood Ration Card Online Apply, New and Status check they can contact to following details.
Department: Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department
Helpdesk No. : 1800224950 & 1967
FAQs About Maharashtra New Ration Card List Studs Check and Apply Online at mahafood.gov.in
How Can I check the Ration Card Status of Mahafood?
A ration cardholder checks their status under NFSA scheme Beneficiary List by using SRC number.
How to Apply for Maharashtra New Ration Card?
Candidates who want to apply for a new ration card download the application form and fill it and submit along with required documents at FCSCPD Office.
Can I increase/Decrease names in Old Ration Card?
Yes, by submitting the proper form for this.
Can I change the name or other details in Ration Card?
How to Apply for Duplicate Ration Card in Maharashtra?
You have to download application form per-forma for duplicate RC, Fill it and submit to the office.
So now the government of Maharashtra is distributing the necessary food grains Mahafood NFSA Ration cardholders under PM-GKAY scheme. Candidates have to take benefits. If you need any help then share it within the given comment box.