COVID 19 Maharashtra E Pass Apply Online at covid19.mhpolice.in and punepolice.in Helpline Number. The candidates now check Status and Download ePass for Lockdown in Maharashtra Online (महाराष्ट्र ई पास ऑनलाईन अर्ज / मागोवा स्थिती). The महाराष्ट्र शासन is issuing he Digital Travel e-pass for essential services Doctors, Nurses, bank/ ATM Employee, Government Officer, police and other emergency service personals. so all the eligible candidates now can apply for Covid19 Lockdown Curfew Pass for Pune at www.punepolice.in. Moreover, you have to check the eligibility criteria, details, and list of documents required to apply online for MH Police COVID 19 Online Pass Contact Number for travel during District, City, State, and Out of State. However, the Helpline numbers for workers, Shramik, and other peoples are also announced for resolving queries getting Travel e pass Helpline numbers. Check out complete information date of Maharashtra e Pass Online Apply, Status Check and Download Covid19 Pass Print Copy here.
Unlock 3.0 – Ministry of Home Affairs published Unlock 3.0 guidelines which state that e-pass will not be required anymore and rid off the restrictions on inter or intra-state travel has removed. It is advised to follow social distance properly. Use mask regularly and sensitizer frequently.
Unlock 2.0 – Even in the second stage of lockdown, a traveling e-pass to travel in other districts within the state is required.
Unlock 1.0 – International passengers are required to submit a self-declaration on the Arogya Setu App. Also, 14-day home quarantine is mandatory.
Lockdown 5.0 – Those who need medical assistance can apply for Interstate Travel e-pass on the Central Government’s ServicePlus website. Inter-state travel from Maharashtra by road, air, and trains will be prohibited until June 30. While desition on the operation of migrant workers, stranded people, and labor special trains will cooming soon.
Recently, due to not being able to scan the travel e-pass, about 93 people from Mumbai traveling towards Kolhapur were sent back by the police from a checkpoint in the area of Sangli. The Police officer suspects that the agent may give fake passes to passengers. So it is strongly advised to avoid fake passes and get a valid pass before traveling towards your destination otherwise you can be stopped from traveling. Our advice is to keep a softcopy or hard copy of the e-pass with you while traveling so that you do not face any difficulty in crossing the state boundaries.
According to a top Maharashtra police official, they have issued around 6 lakh E-passes until now since March 25 for inter and intrastate travel. The aim behind E-Pass is an uninterrupted operation of emergency and other important services. Passes in Pune and rest districts of Maharastra are providing at different websites/links, check it out on this page. Maharastra Police has advised that the applicant doesn’t apply for a pass more than once and keep token ID safe. As well as use the pass under full authorization in the validity period. Those who have applied can track the status of the application by reference number.
Maharashtra E Pass Apply Online/ Status
- 1 Maharashtra E Pass Apply Online/ Status
- 1.1 covid19.mhpolice.in Pass for Lockdown Maharashtra
- 1.2 Maharashtra e-Pass Apply Online For Lockdown Important Instructions
- 1.3 How to Apply for Maharashtra COVID 19 Lockdown Pass Online
- 1.4 How to Check Maharashtra e Pass Status and Download Pass Online
- 1.5 Covid 19 Maharashtra Travel e Pass Apply for online Helpline Number
- 1.6 FAQs About e pass for Covid 19 Curfew Lockdown in Maharashtra Online Apply, Check Status and Download Pass
The Maharashtra Government is now allowed to give permission for essential and Medical services to run in Lockdown. So the candidates who want to move in within district, state, and Inter State need to Apply online Maharashtra COVID 19 E-Pass at covid19.mhpolice.in official website. The facial for New Digital Pass application registration is available for all districts in Maharashtra. So all the essential service providers/individuals can Apply Online epass Maharashtra Coronavirus Lockdown Helpline Numbers to function industry/plant units also.
However, after apply you can check the status and download Application form digitally at www.punepolice.in for Pune District. There are the various condition and morns are applied to the candidates those are issuing the covid19.mhpolice.in Lock Down Pass in Maharashtra and Pune Jila. The applicants have the particular reason and purpose to get the Digital Curfew Pass and travel within the state and out of state. Moreover check out the complete information for Maharashtra Lockdown E Pass Online Apply Registration Forms, Eligibility Criteria, How to check Status, and Helpline numbers.
covid19.mhpolice.in Pass for Lockdown Maharashtra
The Maharashtra Travel E Pass Online Application Form Process during Lockdown is now started at covid19.mhpolice.in. There are the many lakhs of people, Workers, Labours, Medical Staff, Doctoral, Ban Employee, Essential service provides and other peoples will get the travel permit Pass online after the facility is started. There are the candidates who have to follow the below important instruction and condition for Covid19 Online e-Pass in Maharashtra.
|Scheme Name||COVID 19 e Pass for District and Inter State Lockdown Movement|
|Maharashtra Lockdown E pass Apply||Online|
|Applicable For||Essential Services, Doctors, ATM/ Bank, Govt/ Private Employee, Workers and Other|
|Article Type||Government Scheme|
|Official Website||covid19.mhpolice.in and www.punepolice.in|
|Status and Download Pass||Online Only|
Maharashtra e-Pass Apply Online For Lockdown Important Instructions
- The Online e Pass is only for the essential Servicing Providers, Medical Emergency, and Individuals like Bank, Hospital, Factory, Industries, Government employees, etc.
- The e-pass is contained all your details, vehicle number, validity date, and a QR code.
- You must have to keep a soft/Hard copy of Travel E Pass while traveling in District, State, or Outside district.
- It is mandatory to show the epass copy to the police when asked.
- You cannot travel without e-pass or after the due date of lockdown Pass over.
- Always Carry a Government ID proof along with e-Pass while Inter State and District movement.
- There is no pass is issuing for contentment zones.
So the applicants have carefully applied for the Maharashtra COVID 19 Lockdown e pass Online Registration covid19.mhpolice.in. There will the Curfew permission is given on certain conditions and only for few peoples.
How to Apply for Maharashtra COVID 19 Lockdown Pass Online
By following the below steps, anyone can apply to opt the lockdown pass in Maharashtra –
- The personals have to first visit at official website Maharashtra Police Covid19 Portal.
- Now read the condition for Apply for Travel e-Pass.
- Then click on Apply for Pass Here link.
- Now select for In or Out of State Movement Pass.
- Select your District/Police Commiserate.
- Enter your Name correct as per Govt ID.
- Now Selection Pass Start and End Date.
- Now Enter your Mobile number and Vehicle details
- Select your reason/purpose of travel.
- Now provide your Current Address and Destination Address, travel route details correctly.
- Upload photograph and valid organization documents, medical report, and company ID document attached.
- Now Click on the Submit button at the last stage.
- Now you will receive a token Id and Save it for further use.
- So your e Pass Application Form is submitted and the local police will inspect and issue the travel Pass in Maharashtra.
|Maharashtra e Pass Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|पुणे डिजिटल पाससाठी येथे अर्ज करा||Click Here | Status Check|
|Check Status Online and Download Pass (आपल्या अर्जाची स्थिती)||Click Here|
There are the are now can apply fr Covid 19 E Pass in Maharashtra Online at covid19.mhpolice.in and www.punepolice.in official website. The Government is currently issuing the Digital Passes to for only essential Services and Medical Emergency services, Migrant workers for Inter State and District Movements. So keep in touch with us for any latest updates.
How to Check Maharashtra e Pass Status and Download Pass Online
The Maharashtra Online E pass for Covid 19 Lockdown Movement in district, city, and state is available at covid19 mhpolice.in website. The candidates who really want Digital Travel Pass can apply. However, after apply Registration form, they can check their Curfew Pass Status and Download it from the below procedure.
- Firstly Visit at Official Website for https://covid19.mhpolice.in.
- Now got to Download pass Section.
- Click on Check Status/Download pass Link.
- Now enter your Token ID and click on the search button.
- Now your Application Status for Approve or Pending shows.
- If your Application form is approved then you can download your Covid 19 Travel e Pass.
Covid 19 Maharashtra Travel e Pass Apply for online Helpline Number
Helpline Phone Numbers: 020-26127394
FAQs About e pass for Covid 19 Curfew Lockdown in Maharashtra Online Apply, Check Status and Download Pass
How to Apply for New Travel Pass for Maharashtra Nashik District?
You can apply Online Application Form for new Covid19 e Pass in Maharashtra any District, City, and Inter State Movement during Lockdown period.
What Document required to Submit the Online Registration Form at covid19.mhpolice.in E-Pass?
You have valid Govt Id Proof, Photograph, Organization Document/Medical Report/Company ID/Aadhaar card, and Doctor Certificate / Fitness Certificate of Not having Covid-19 Symptoms.
I want to travel Akola to Pune and Nashik, Should I need for Travel E-Pass?
Yes, you have a valid e pass for traveling any when in the State ether within the district, out of the district, and state.
What details required to check and download E Pass COVID 19 Mhpolice Maharashtra?
You have a valid Token Id for check Application Status and Download COVID 19 e Pass Print Copy.
So the people of Maharashtra are now can apply for new Covid19 Lockdown E Pass Online Applications at covid19.mhpolice.in for only emergency and essential services. Moreover #StayHome #StaySafe. Share this page on social media so that it can be reached to the needy person. If facing any problem then ask it via comment box.