The State Government’s Seva Sindhu Karnataka Rs 5000 Scheme is introduced for Auto / Cab / Taxi Driver, Barbers, Dhobi so Apply Online Application Form and Check Payment Status. India is under Lockdown for more than 40 days. Because of this, the livelihood of poor families of workers is in lot suffer. Karnataka State Government has recently announced a 5000 Rupees relief Fund Scheme to all the workers, Labors, washermen, farmers, etc. Preferably, What is Karnataka 5000 Rupees Scheme and How it will help all the workers and their families. Basically, what are its benefits? The ಆಟೋರಿಕ್ಷಾ ಚಾಲಕರು/ಟಾಕ್ಸಿ ಚಾಲಕರಿಗೆ ಕೋವಿಡ್-19ರ ಅವಧಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಪರಿಹಾರ ವಿತರಿಸುವುದು is now check Online. The Seva Sindhu Driver 5000 Application Status for Online Apply form is given below direct link.
On 18 May, taxi and auto-rickshaw drivers staged a protest against the delay in the transfer of aid of Rs 5,000 to them. The Karnataka state government announced the scheme about two weeks ago. Now finally the Karnataka Government is releases the ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು ಡ್ರೈವರ್ ೫೦೦೦ ಅಪ್ಲಿಕೇಶನ್ ಸ್ಟೇಟಸ್
For all these questions, we need to understand the Karnataka Drive Scheme. Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa on Wednesday addressed in the press conference stated that many schemes are announced for weavers under PM Kisan Samman Yojana. This a type of financial assistance provided by the government to all the workers and needy ones.
Karnataka Rs 5000 Scheme
On the announcement of Karnataka Rs 5000 Scheme, the opposition leader Siddaramaiah who is a leader of the opposition party in Karnataka lashed out on Chief Minister. He accused that the scheme is nowhere beneficial to the farmers. He persisted that farmers’ loans and other liabilities should be compensated. Although the total relief package is of 1610 crores. This benefits workers, below the poverty line families, roadside vendors, fruit and vegetable sellers, drivers, carpenters, etc. While CM Yediyurappa announced that many other relief fund Schemes will be introduced in the upcoming week. So, all the interested workers and residents can fill the form and avail of the benefits. On the official website, a registration form is available. One just has to fill it and attach some documents and submit them.
Benefits of Karnataka Rupees 5000 Scheme
There is a number of benefits of the Karnataka 5000 Rupees Scheme to different sectors of people. One can go through it and can understand it better. We have detailed the befits in a precise form below.
- All the MSMEs has faced production losses due to the Corona Virus Lockdown, there two months of the electricity bill is waved off.
- All the consumers of Electricity will get incentives as well as concessions from the government if they pay the bill on time.
- Consumers’ irregularity in depositing their electricity bill will not result in disconnection from electricity till the month of June. No penalty will be imposed therein.
- The budget of 109 crores is solely set for the Karnataka Drive Scheme benefiting all the weavers.
- Around 15.80 Lakh building workers are registered in Karnataka, they all will get 5000 rupees through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer).
- 60,000 washermen and around 7 Lakh auto rickshaw/ cab drivers will be benefited by 5000 Rupees Scheme.
- Earlier construction workers were getting 2000 Rupees relief fund but now 3000 Rupees is additional touch up.
Karnataka Drive Scheme Apply Online at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
It is really important to understand the proximity of filling the form correctly. Only if all your details correctly input on the form then only you will get all the benefits of the Karnataka Drive Scheme and Rupees 5000 will be awarded to you. However, the eligible candidates must have to provide their Application for Karnataka 5000 Scheme Application Status by the below link to the following steps.
- Go to the official website karnataka.gov.in
- On that site, you will get a link of form.
- Fill the form after you read all the important instructions given on it.
- After filling the form correctly by adding your personal information to the bank account number you need to submit it.
- Attach all the documents like photograph, Aadhar card, Permanent address proof, and vehicle identity proof.
Helpful or not Karnataka Driver 5000 Rupees Scheme?
Well, this scheme is just announced and its results are yet to come. It will be interesting how 5000 Rupees from the government will help the workers and their families. Will in just 5000 Rupees for the first measure, a family can make their living comfortable? Well, this is not what more Karnataka Government has stored up for their residents? Check in the below insights, detailed here. A registration form is available, through which you can be eligible for getting funds from the government. Till now, there is no deadline, just some guidelines to follow.
Till now, the Karnataka Government is thinking positively for their people even in the worst economy and Covid-19 pandemic. The state has hiked Liquor prices by 11 percent, a few days back. While, before the budget was announced, the hike of 6 percent was seen thereby. Thus a total of 17 percent of hike seen in total. These hikes are to regulate and raise some funds for the needy and poor ones. So the Kar Govt Rs 5000 Rupees Scheme beneficiary list will provide some extra relief for all Auto and Cab Drivers.
For any queries regarding Karnataka Rs 5000 Scheme for cab/ Auto Drivers Scheme, you need to reply to the below dialog box. As per your query, we will answer it.
Also Check :