Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020 PECE Apply Online JECEB Eligibility, Exam Fee Important Notification released Online Form Jharkhand PECE 2020 Entrance Exam. Candidates who want admission in Polytechnic Diploma courses in Jharkhand State ITI college need to apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form. All the applicants must get ready to fill and download their Jharkhand polytechnic Application Form 2020 through the official portal. These JECEB PECE 2020 application forms are only available through Online mode. No applicants are advised to send their forms via courier or other means. It will only be accepted Online.
Moreover, Jharkhand PECE Application Fees for general and SC/ St category is already announced and it will also be sent through Online payment mode. JCECE 2020 Application Form is to be filled carefully as if any information is found forge then your application will be rejected straight away. Applicants who are appearing for this entrance examination will get opportunities in various private and government universities/institutions for the purpose of admission. Now check each and every details of Jharkhand JCECEB Polytechnic Online Form Last Date, Eligibly Criteria, Application Fees, Merit List and 1st 2nd round counselling schedule and admission date here.
Latest Update>>> The JCECE Board is inviting Online Application Form PECE 2020 Polytechnic Admission from 06 to 10 November, 2020. The detailed schedule for counselling and merit list is check below.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020
Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination is also known as PECE. The full form of JCECEB PECE 2020 is Polytechnic Entrance Combined Examination. This entrance examination is further conducted by JCECEB which is Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. It is a state-level entrance examination for admission in Engineering courses all over the state. JCECEB 2020 Application Process will start from November 6th, 2020. By filling the application form and submit it before the end date is important in this process. The applicant needs to submit the fees as well as various documents along with the form. Signature and scanned photographs that too clear should be attached properly with the application form.
JCECEB Polytechnic Application Form Important points
Some important points of Jharkhand Polytechnic Application are as follows:
- The Application Process will be only Online.
- Application Process will start from June 8.
- Application Form will not be accepted through courier or any other offline mode.
- Application Fees are accepted only through Net Banking, debit card, Credit Card only.
- Along with the scanned photograph and signature, the applicant needs to attach the thumb impression of the left hand too.
- JPG format of 15 to 40 Kb is only accepted by the officials for Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- JPG Format of 10 to 20 Kb is accepted for thumb impression of the left hand.
- Before applying for the entrance examination, you need to check the eligibility criteria.
- Any application form which is incomplete will be rejected by the Examination Authorities.
- Application Fee is non-refundable. In any circumstances, fees will not be refunded back to students/ parents/ guardians.
Jharkhand PECE 2020 Application Fees
All the applicants who are interested in applying for JCECEB 2020 Application Form Last Date need to pay the fees at the time of submission of the application form. If by any means you forgot to pay the fees along with the form, then it will be rejected by the examination authorities. For applicants who are under General/ EWS/ BC-I/ BC-II category, they need to pay 650 Rupees. While other applicants who are under SC/ ST category, need to pay only 325 Rupees.
|JCECEB PECE 2020 Admission||Date|
|Online application For/ Edit and Upload Mark Sheet||06 to 10 November 2020|
|Provisional Merit list Release Date||11 November 2020|
|Final Merit list Release Date||14 November 2020|
|1st Round Counselling Start Date and Choice Filling||15 November 2020|
|Mock Seat Allotment Result||19 November 2020|
|First Round Seat Allotment Letter Release||22 to 24 November 2020|
|Document Verification Date||22 to 25 November 2020|
|2nd Round Online Counselling Allotment Letter Release Date||28 to 30 November 2020|
Remember, to pay fees either by net banking or credit card. Don’t refresh the button at the time payment is processing. JCECEB Application Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Jharkhand Poly Exam Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria for Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam Form 2020 is here:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Also, the applicant must have passed Class 10th or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Must have acquired at least 35 % in Class 10th or equivalent.
- An interested applicant must be a permanent or local resident of Jharkhand state. They must hold the domicile of the state.
All the applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance examination of JCECEB 2020.
JCECEB Polytechnic Online Form 2020 Link>>> Apply Here
How to apply for JCECE Polytechnic Form 2020 Jharkhand ?
Check the below steps to download and apply for JCECE Polytechnic Application Form 2020 carefully. It is often witnessed that applicants fill application form incomplete and tend to leave some important details in it. Remember to fill all the blanks and not to miss blanks with red star on it especially.
- Go to the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- On this web portal, you will get a link of application form in an examination section.
- Click on the link and download it further.
- Step by step fill all the banks from adding up your personal details to qualification.
- Attach all the important documents along with it.
- Proceed to pay the fees. Pay according to your category.
- Print a receipt afterward. It will be needed in the further admission process.
For more important instructions regarding JCECE Polytechnic Application Form Last Date, Merit List and Counselling Date, stay tune on this page.