Jammu and Kashmir grant JK Domicile Certificate Online Apply District Wise, New Application Form, Eligibility www.jk.gov.in domicile certificates to all the residents residing in the Union Territory for more than 17 years. On May 18, Jammu and Kashmir Domicile laws got revised, and on June 27 officials announced that they will be granting J&k Domicile certificates Online to all the residents over there. For more than seven decades, the residents of Jammu and Kashmir were originally deprived of there legitimate laws of citizenship. Here in this article, we have briefed all the steps through which you can apply for your respective domicile certificates. After ages, the Government has granted this golden chance to all its UT residents. So, why to miss this golden chance? Check this ten-minute read and get all the information about JK Domicile certificate Online Form. Thus, residents of Jammu and Kashmir need to understand the steps to fill the application form, eligibility criteria in order to get the Jammu and Kashmir Domicile certificate online services, and the importance of its submission.
JK Domicile Certificate Online Apply
The government is granting a domicile Certificate to many categories of residents in Jammu and Kashmir. From Government employees, Permanent Resident Card Holder to Non-Locals will get Jammu and Kashmir Domicile certificate if they are residing for more than 17 years in Jammu and Kashmir. Thus, the laws of Jammu and Kashmir Grant of Domicile certificate was revised and changed on May 18. Even the PRC Holders can apply online using their Adhaar card to get the issuance of a domicile certificate. The whole procedure has been in online mode. This way is considered to be the people friendly for all the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir residents. There are no long ques and chaos for the residents to get the Domicile certificate. Hence this will bring more transparency and there will be no chance of malpractices too in granting domicile certificate.
J&K Domicile Certificate Online
Through Online mode, residents are free to apply anytime and take ample time to fill the application form according to their understanding. Lieutenant Governor Girish Chandra Murmu has already announced an issuance cum e application form for the J&k Domicile certificate. JAKeGA has developed this service of Issuance cum e application of domicile certificate. What is JAKeGA? Well, the full form of JAKeGA is Jammu and Kashmir E-Governance Agency. It functions under the supervision of the Information technology department. For years the main role is to act as a service provider to the citizens of J&K. Over time, it has been facilitating e-services centers in the Union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. So, to get J&K Domicile Certificate Online, you need to check all the information and dig more to get details.
|Kathua District||Kulgam District|
|Jammu District||Pulwama District|
|Samba District||Shopian District|
|Udhampur District||Anantnag District|
|Reasi District||Budgam District|
|Rajouri District||Kupwara District|
|Poonch District||Baramulla District|
|Doda District||Bandipora District|
|Ramban District||Ganderbal District|
|Kishtwar District||Srinagar District|
Eligibility Criteria of Jammu and Kashmir Domicile Certificate Registration
Here are the eligibility Criteria norms set by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir. Read it carefully before applying for the domicile.
- Under the Rules of Domicile granting, a person living for more than 15 years in Jammu and Kashmir are eligible for having a domicile certificate. Moreover, their children too are eligible if they have completed their 10 and 12 Board Exams from any recognized school of J&K.
- Those children are also eligible for a domicile certificate whose parents are been serving for more than ten years in J&K. But parents must be serving in these institutions: all India service offices, officials of PSUs, central government officials, autonomous body of the central government, statutory bodies, central universities, public sector banks, recognized research institutes of the Center.
- Registered with the relief and Commissioner of Rehabilitation Center migrants and their children are also liable for granting Domicile Certificate.
- Parents who are residing outside of the Union Territory for the reason of business, job, or any other professional front their children have become eligible for domicile certificates too.
JK Domicile Certificate Online Form Apply Link>>> Click Here
Steps to apply for JK Domicile Online Certificate
Following are the steps through which you can apply Online:
- Go to the website named as jk.gov.in/jkeservices/home. This website will give you a link to Citizenship Registration. It is important to do the registration before granting for domicile.
- In Citizenship Registration, you have to put all your personal details and you will get Login Id additionally with a password. Already registered citizens need to start with the login and Password already with them.
- Thus on the website, you will see a link to the Application of Jammu and Kashmir Domicile certificate. Click on it and start filling the form.
- Initially, you need to change your temporary password as well. Scan all the documents which are needed. The documents should be of 50Kb only.
- Once all the details are filled. Tap the submit button.
To get more details of Jammu and Kashmir domicile certificates, you need to keep visiting daily.