Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2019-2020 the Indian Navy Sailor SSR 02/2020 Batch Admit Card 2019 Download @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in only. Candidates would be the exam authority issue Nausena SSR Hall Ticket/Call Letter before 1 week prior of exam date. The Join Indian Navy Invited Online Applications From Unmarried Male Candidates For Enrolment As Sailors For Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Feb 2020 Batch.
Candidates who willing to take part in written exam must have their valid Indian Navy Call Letter 2019 while to go appear in exam. Now as per selection process the Computer Based Examination online Written Test is schedule. Thus a Candidates have to download Nausena Bharti Indian Navy AA and SSR Call letter 02/2020 batch to check Exam date, time and exam centre etc.
Indian Navy has been released SSR Admit card for Batch 02/2020. Candidates now download hall ticket by below given suitable links.
- 1 Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2019
- 1.1 Indian Navy Sailor 02/2020 Batch Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.2 How to Download Indian Navy Sailor Batch 02/2020 Admit Card Online
- 1.3 What to do after download Indian Navy Admit Card online
- 1.4 What Information Content An Admit Card
- 1.5 What documents Required to Carry in Exam Hall
- 1.6 Exam Centre’s of SSR Sailor Exam
After applying Online application Form the candidates question for their Join Indian Navy Admit Card for Sailor Written Test, Physical and Medical Test Call letter is increases. As recruitment board is scrutinized the online form at first and then they will communicate to only eligible application found by releasing Online Hall Ticket for Indian Navy SSR Exam Admit Card download by login at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in using Email ID and Password.
There is no other mode to download Written or Nausena Sailor PFT Hall Ticket availed. So they have to regularly check here for any latest updates and news.
|Indian Navy SSR & AA Written Exam Date||16th to 21st September 2019|
|Admit Card Download||Before 1 week of Exam|
A candidates is always attentive to know their Indian Navy SSR Sailor Exam Date 02/2020 batch. So as per the recruitment process the first stage a Online Computer Based Examination will held for the candidates applied for it. Therefore only application who have found provisional eligible in every aspects to paper for CBT exam issued Indian Navy Sailor Exam Admit Card for SSR and AA Call Letter.
The applicants who have qualify the written test appear for Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination later. Moreover the Bhartiya Nausena Bharti Sailor Feb 2020 Batch Online Call letter for Physical and Medical Test is provided subsequently.
It is very important to aware about your examination by candidates. So they are preparing for exam syllabus and question appear pattern earlier published. Now finally the 1st stage of selection process Indian Navy Sailor SSR AA Exam Date is now coming closer.
The applicants are now asking for their Exam Call letter to check the proper schedule and place of examination etc details. So now the Call Letter cum Admit Card for CBT, Physical and Medical is releases very shortly.
|Name of recruitment board||Indian Navy|
|Name of Exam||Sailor SSR 02/2020 Batch|
|Date of Examination||16th to 21st September Month|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Mode of Download Admit Card||Online|
|Date of downloading hall ticket||Before 1 week of exam|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Exam Code||02/2020 Batch|
Silent Features of Online Admit Card for Indian Navy Sailor AA & SSR 02/2020 Batch
- The Admit Card for every test like Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Exam is available at online only.
- The is now special or any circumstance the admit card sent by post or any other mode.
- The Call letter will be accessed after login through Registered Email ID and Password validation.
- As per the exam policy the Admit Card is releases before one week of examination date.
- The exact details for Exam Date, Time and Venue of Examination is indicated in Admit Card only.
- The candidate candidates for exam hall is validate by show the online Call letter printout only.
- There is candidates required to carry a printout and their document at examination hall.
- However the intimation for releasing the Exam Admit Card is sent by candidate’s Email ID and SMS also.
Thus the all candidates are suggested they have to Download their Indian Navy Sailor SSR Admit Card 2019 at timely form official website as given below link. However they have to keep checking here regularly for any latest news and updates.
- Visit at official Website of Join Indian Navy.
- Now Click on Current Events.
- Click on Download Call letter for Sailor Entry -Feb 2020 Batch Examination link.
- Login using your Email Id and Password.
- Now Click on Print Call letter link.
- Take printout of this Admit Card for further exam use.
Now the candidates who are looking for download Indian Navy Sailor SSR and AA Exam Admit Card 2019 have to check the official website and follow the above steps and get it now. Moreover the applicants have to regularly check here for any latest updates.
The Indian Navy Admit Card 2019 Online link is now activate to download for Sailor Entry Feb 2020 batch of Artificer Apprentice & Senior Secondary Recruit. A candidate who have applied is now download the same Nausena Bharti call letter and check their Exam Date, Time and Exam Center details. They have take a printout of as hard copy and carrying this in examination hall compulsory.
As per the exam scheduled the Admit Card is availed before one week of exam date only. However if any candidates have problem to login ore unable to get their Indian Navy Sailor Call letter before 2-3 days of exams, they must have to contact to the concern exam authority immediately
What Information Content An Admit Card
The Online Call letter for Written Exam, PFT and Medical Test is issued by the recruiting authority to intimate exam information to candidate. However the applicants have to check the all details after download Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card SSR Hall Ticket online.
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre
- Candidate name
- Father Name
- Exam Shift
- Exam Subjects and Paper Details.
- Date of Birth
- Registration No
- Candidate photograph and Signature
- Important Instruction etc.
Every candidate have to validate all the details are correct in all aspects as provided in online application. If any discrepancy or error found then they have to contact to the Recruitment board for correction.
What documents Required to Carry in Exam Hall
The Indian Navy Sailor SSR AA Admit Card 2019 for Written Exam is now release shortly. however the candidates have to inform they have must keep ready the following document before leaving for examination.
- Hard Copy Of Admit Card
- Identity Proof Such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving licence, Passport etc in Original as Well as Photocopy of same.
- Black/Blue Ball Point Pen.
- Two Passport Size Photograph.
It is mandatory to brought all the aforesaid document by every candidates along with Nausena Sailor Bharti SSR Admit Card Sailor Entry Test. There will no candidate allowed those have not valid call letter.
Exam Centre’s of SSR Sailor Exam
The Online Computer Based Examination is held on the allotted exam centres. There is the two choice of exam centre is asked by the candidates in online application form. However the Board can be allotted any other location for any reason. The candidates must have to appear at the exam centre indicated in Indian Navy AA Admit Card Sailor SSR Call letter only.
There is no request to change for allotted exam centre by candidates. So the applicants have to reach at the exam centre at timely. The have to check in the allotted centre once before exam date to their convenience.
|Indian Navy Sailor SSR Admit Card||Click To Download|
|Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2019||Detailed Notification|
|Indian Navy SSR Syllabus||Download Syllabus in PDF Hindi|
However if any candidates have query for their Indian Navy SSR Online Admit Card or Call letter, then write us in below comment section. Our team will help you to resolve your query soon.