Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU Online Assignment Submission 2021 Last Date, Status Check Mail Id is now extended. IGNOU recently floated an official notification regarding Degree, Diploma UG PG Exam Assignment Online Submission and Project. The last date is extended by the officials of IGNOU and now it is declared June 30. All the candidates who have applied for a distance learning course from IGNOU and are in the last year of the course have to submit an assignment/ dissertation/ project report/ fieldwork/ internship.
It is important to submit your assignment at your respective academic center. Remember that you complete your IGNOU assignment before June 30 and commencement of the Term End Examination. Thus, Term-end Exam (TEE) is again postponed by IGNOU. New dates will be shortly announced. To know more about IGNOU Assignment Submission and Status link read the below article.
Latest Update>>> The IGNOU Assignment online Submission Last Date is now extended till 30th June 2021. The Students can also get Assignment/ Project/ Practical Submission Status Checking updates here.
IGNOU Assignment Online Submission
As earlier mentioned above, IGNOU Assignment The Last date is June 30. If by any chance any individual enrolled in any course of IGNOU will be incapable of submitting assignment within the last date, then you will not be eligible in giving TEE. IGNOU Assignment Submission last date will be considered the final date of submission. After submission of the assignment all the enrolled candidates can check the status online from the official website. Status update on the official website may take up to 20 to 25 days. Further information on IGNOU Assignment Submission is given below. Individuals need to read all the directions before their submission and should know about the status check of IGNOU.
Last Date of IGNOU Assignment Submission
|End date of IGNOU Assignment submission Online||30 June, 2021|
|Last date of Assignment of MA Gender and Development Studies will be||30th June|
|IGNOU assignment status update||20 to 25 days after submission of assignment|
|Term End Examination TEE (Final year/Semester Only)||September 1st Week|
|TEE status now||To be notify soon|
IGNOU Assignment Project Submission Last Date 2021
Enrolled students need to download all the programs from the official website related to their assignments. Read them carefully while submitting your Journal or Assignment. Why submission of IGNOU Journal or journal is important. Because individuals will score marks out of this hard work done on preparing of Journal/dissertation/ assignment and will qualify for term end Examination. Individuals will have to submit their assignments only in their academic centers only. Moreover, after the completion of this, they need to get the signature of the head of the department too that they have completed their assignment. That will be electronically generated receipt which you will get from the IGNOU official website only.
How to submit IGNOU Assignment online?
The following are the steps through which IGNOU Assignment can be submitted on the official website. Candidates need to follow only these steps if they want to submit it successfully. Moreover after submission of Project, Assignment, Practical they can also check status online mode.
- Visit official website of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in
- There you will find important instructions about the submission of the assignment. Read them thoroughly.
- Every individual must know their study center and thus they need to submit their journals to that place before the end date.
- Remember to have photocopies of your particular assignment as well as it should be attested by the study center.
- Get the signature of HOD as well on the completion and submission of the assignment. Keep it safe for future assistance.
How to check IGNOU Assignment Status?
These are the steps through which you can check your IGNOU Assignment status:
- Visit the official portal of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- There you need to visit the student zone tab.
- Click on it and you will see a new tab, asking for your enrollment number and program code.
- Enter the information and tap the submit button.
- On doing this, you will see a status tab which either got updated or will be updated shortly. Status further information is to be updated by IGNOU shortly. We will brief it out as soon as they will announce the same. Till then, Best of Luck for your submission and TEE.
What if IGNOU Assignment Status is Not found?
After completion of submission, every enrolled candidate needs to check the status. If even after 20 or 25 days the status is not updated or marks are not updated then you need to contact the regional center. Sometimes it may take even longer than 25 days and after that, you see status not found, then contact the regional center or try any helpline number of IGNOU. Because it is important to get the status updated otherwise you will not be allowed further for term end Examination.