Haryana Migrant Workers Corona Sahayata Yojana BOCW COVID 19 DBT Status of Payment Transfer at poorpreg.haryana.gov.in. Government of Haryana Unorganised Workers Corona Help of Rs 1000 Per week per family online Registration Start from 27th April. Now all Auto Rickshaw Driver, Industrial workers, Hawkers, Security Guard, Domestic and Dhaba Restaurant workers, and another such type of Labours can apply Saral Haryana Corona Yojana. Moreover, download the Registration Form PDF to apply for Covid19 Asangathit Shramik Scheme physical form. After submitting an online form they have also checked the Beneficiary List and DBT Payment transfer status by the direct link provided. Get more details about Haryana Covid19 unorganized Workers Scheme eligibility criteria, Document list, and how to apply and check online DBT Transfer Status and Helpline number, etc.
Haryana Migrant Workers Corona Sahayata Yojana
- 1 Haryana Migrant Workers Corona Sahayata Yojana
- 1.1 Haryana Covid19 Unorganised Workers Scheme Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for असंगठित श्रमिक सहायता योजना Haryana
- 1.3 Saral Haryana Online Registration for Corona Help DBT Transfer
- 1.4 Documents Required for Haryana 6000 Rupees Covid19 Scheme for Unorganised Workers
- 1.5 How to Apply for Haryana Shramik Corona Sahayata Yojana Online Registration poorpreg.haryana.gov.in
- 1.6 How to Check BOCW COVID-19 DBT Status Haryana Online
- 1.7 Haryana Covid19 Migrant Workers Scheme Helpline Numbers
- 1.8 FAQs about Haryana Corona Help Scheme for Asangathit Workers
The Government of Haryana comes to the help of Unorganised Labourers in Covid 19 Lockdown. As the state-wise shut down due to coronavirus pandemic the Haryana Migrant Workers Corona Sahayata Yojana Online Application Form Registration at poorpreg.haryana.gov.in. The Govt. Haryana is providing Rs. 6000 Rupees financial assistance to all eligible Asangathit Shramik who are stuck in another state of the country. The Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has launched the online window for Covid19 Migrant Workers Saral Call Centre Registration to get the benefits of this scheme.
— Important Link —
There are many lakhs of Majdur are trapped in a very difficult situation in various parts of the country. Now the government has the responsibility to provide financial and food grans help to all registered workers. So the candidates first have to download Haryana Corona Sahaayata Yojana Application Form PDF apply online through direct link poorpreg.haryana.gov.in. The detailed updates of the HRY Labour Scheme Eligibility Criteria, Documents list, Helpline number, and how to apply online form a Migrant Worker Scheme Registration Status, Beneficiary List District Wise, Block Town, Ward and Village wise is given below.
Haryana Covid19 Unorganised Workers Scheme Details
In the sudden lockdown imposes in the whole country, therefore many lakhs of Unorganised workers and laborers are trapped at various locations. Now all facilities and work functions are disabled. So they have very bad condition who to survive and have a scarcity of money. So now the Government of Haryana Migrant Workers Covid 19 Sahayata Registration starts from 27th April. In this Asangathit Shramik Scheme, all the Unorganized laborers like; Hawkers, Industrial Workers, Domestic Workers, Rickshaw Drivers, Security Guard, Auto Rickshaw Chalak, Dhaba Restaurants Workers and others get benefits for Rs. 1000 rupees per week form 30th March 2020.
|Scheme Name||Covid19 Lockdown Sahayata|
|Benefits||RS 1000 Per Week Per Family (Total Rs 6000/-)|
|Haryana Covid 19 Scheme Registration Start Date||27th April 2020|
|DBT Status Check||Online|
|Scheme For||Unorganized Workers|
|Article Type||Sarkari Yojana|
So first they have to send their application form or apply online registration form for Haryana Unorganised Workers Corona Help Scheme at poorpreg.haryana.gov.in. All the candidates are filled their form their Saral Call Center Registrations apply online.
Eligibility Criteria for असंगठित श्रमिक सहायता योजना Haryana
The citizens of Haryana these have stuck in lockdown now provide Financial help. However, to avail benefits of this Haryana Migrant Workers Corona Scheme Rs 6000 Unorganised Labours Beneficiary registration, they have to full fill the following eligibility criteria.
- Permanent Resident of Haryana State
- Unorganized workers in Industry, Auto Rickshaw, Security Guard, and others.
- If you have stuck in other parts of the country except for Haryana.
- Has Labour Card issued by the Centre or State Government?
- Must be daily workers
- Recognized as true financial help, not be fake or fraud candidates.
Saral Haryana Online Registration for Corona Help DBT Transfer
However, the candidates that are already registered in the following scheme are not required to fill this form, they will avail financial assistance under poorpreg.haryana.gov.in Corona Sahayata for Unorganised Workers and Labourers of Haryana State.
- परिवार पहचान पत्र
- हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना पंजीकृत (MMPSY)
- पीला/गुलाबी/हरा/खाकी इत्यादि किसी भी रंग का राशन कार्ड
- हरियाणा भवन एवं अन्य सन्निर्माण कर्मकार कल्याण बोर्ड द्वारा पंजीकृत
- 5 एकड़ से ज्यादा कृषि भूमि
Documents Required for Haryana 6000 Rupees Covid19 Scheme for Unorganised Workers
The Haryana Government Building and Other Constructions Workers Department si provided the Financial assistant to registered and unorganized workers as temporary help for rupees 1000/- per week. However, the under this scheme the candidates have to require to submit the following document to get Haryana Corona Scheme Sahayata as following
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- BOCW Card (If have)
- Ration Card
- Address Proof
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- Labour Card etc
|Apply Online Login Link||Click Here|
|Saral Call Center Registrations||Click Here|
|Total Registration Reports (District/ Village/ Town/ Block/ Ward Wise)||Click Here|
|Download Application For Registration||Click Here|
|Check BOCW Covid19 DBT Transfer Status||Click Here|
How to Apply for Haryana Shramik Corona Sahayata Yojana Online Registration poorpreg.haryana.gov.in
- First Visit at the official website of Government of Haryana Covid 19 Financial Support to Unorganised Workers.
- Now click on Saral Haryana Registration.
- Enter your Detailed Name, Mobile No, and others correctly.
- Get OTP and complete registration.
- Now log in to your account.
- Fill all the required details carefully and correctly.
- Now submit your application form for Covid 19 Help Scheme.
- Take a printout copy of the registration for further reference.
The each and every Unorganised worker need to register themselves at poorpreg.haryana.gov.in Registration Form Download PDF to avail the Haryana Covid19 Yojana Migrant Workers Help of Rs 6000 Rupees. However, they have to check Saral Call Centre Registration by district wise and village/Ward wise here.
How to Check BOCW COVID-19 DBT Status Haryana Online
- Visit at Labour Department Haryana Government.
- Now Check Latest announcement dashboard
- Click on BOCW COVID-19 DBT Status Link.
- Enter your Aadhar Number.
- Click on Search Button.
- Now your detailed beneficiary status of 1st, 2nd, 3rd 4th 5th Instalment disbursed.
The candidates are requested to check payment Status under the Haryana Covid 19 Corona Sahayata Scheme Installments by using Aadhar card number online at hrylabour.gov.in/Bocw_support/.
Haryana Covid19 Migrant Workers Scheme Helpline Numbers
- Website: http://poorpreg.haryana.gov.in
- Address: Covid-19 Call Centre
- Contact Number: 18001806222
- Contact Person: Helpline Call Centre
FAQs about Haryana Corona Help Scheme for Asangathit Workers
What did Financial Help provide under BOCW Covid 19 Scheme by Haryana Government?
Each unorganized worker will provide Rs. 1000 rupees per week per family during Covid19 Lockdown.
How to apply for Haryana Unorganised Labour Rs 6000 Help Yojana?
All eligible candidates can apply through the online Saral Haryana portal.
Who is eligible under this BOCW Haryana Covid 19 Corona Scheme?
All the Unorganised workers those have stuck in various part of the country.
How to check the Payment status of DBT Transfer?
Candidates can check the DBT Transfer Status by using Aadhar Number only about their installment disbursed.
So if candidates who have truly need of the Covid 19 financial assistance for Unorganised workers during lockdown need to apply poorpreg.haryana.gov.in Corona Help scheme online. They can directly check about the status of DBT Transfer in their bank account using Aadhar Card.