Gujarat Ration Card List 2020 Apply online for APL1, APL2, BPL and AAY, NFSA New Ration Card Registration Application Form PDF Download. The Gujarat Digital Ration Card Beneficiary List District Wise, Taluka, Village, and Area wise is releases. The Government of Gujarat is providing Rs 1000 rupees Covid19 help during Coronavirus lockdown to all Ration Card Holders. Now check the status for is your card is NFSA or not. The IPDS Gujarat New Ration Card Apply by migrant workers to get rations of Wheat 2/kg and Rice 3/KG. The Food & Civil Supplies Department Government of Gujarat New Ration Card Beneficiary List Name online checks at ipds.gujarat.gov.in. ગુજરાત સરકારે 26 લાખથી વધુ રેશનકાર્ડના ડોર-ટુ-ડોર સર્વે માટે 17,000 લોકોનું કાર્યસળ તૈનાત કર્યું છે.
With 24 States/ UTs, Gujarat is added under the ambitious scheme of the center, One Nation One Ration Card. Thus benefits area of the ration card has been extended.
However, to apply online for NFSA Ration Card check eligibility Criteria, Document list and type of ration card issued by the government are given below. The candidates can register or change Mobile Number to get TPDS Transfers status SMS directly at your mobile.
Gujarat Ration Card List 2020
- 1 Gujarat Ration Card List 2020
- 1.1 Gujarat Ration Card 2020 NFSA Beneficiary List
- 1.2 What Types of Ration Cards in Gujarat
- 1.3 Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana Benefits
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Apply Online DOF Gujarat Ration Card
- 1.5 Documents Required to submit Gujarat Digital Ration Card NFSA List
- 1.6 How to Apply for Digital Gujarat State New Ration Card at dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in Online
- 1.7 How to Check IPDS Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List 2020 NFSA
- 1.8 Gujarat NFSA/AAY Ration Card Helpline Number Complaint
- 1.9 FAQs about Gujarat Ration Card Registration Application form and NFSA Beneficiary list Status Check.
The Gujarat Ration Card List 2020 under NFSA Rs 1000 rupees transfers to all 66 lakh Ration Cardholders in the state. The ગુજરાત સરકાર is provided food grains and financial help to all APL-1, APL-2 AND BPL Ration Cardholders during a lockdown of Covid19. As per the latest updates, the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department is now announced he FCS Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List to provide eligible family as 10 KG wheat, 03 KG rice, 01 KG pulses and 01 KG sugar-free of cost. Moreover, all beneficiaries under Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana will also get free food. The Chief Minister of Gujarat State has been announced that no will be face hunger due to financial and any other problems.
They are providing a sufficient amount of food grains and RS 1000 per Family registered with Printout House Hold Cards (PHH) or Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AYY) Ration cards. Now all RC holders check the IPDS Gujarat Ration Card New List 2020 NFSA Beneficiary list. Moreover, if a candidate does not have any type of Ration Card then Ration Card Gujarat Online Apply process, How to check the name or add the name on RC, List of Documents, and Eligibility Criteria to apply for dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in Gujarat NFSA Cards.
Gujarat Ration Card 2020 NFSA Beneficiary List
Every citizen for Gujarat State is getting now essential food grans at an affordable price during Covid 19 Lockdown. Thus the candidates who have to possess any type of Ration Card in Gujarat IPDS, APL type 1, 2, PHH or AYY, etc will get free rations. Many people are trapped in their homes and not getting any tipe of money due to no works. So they have a very big problem getting food and purchase household items. Now the Vijya Rupani Sarkar has released the list of Beneficiary Name NFSA Ration Card village wise, district wise to provide rations by various Fair Price Shops. So now a citizen of Gujarat State can check their name in the NFSA Gujarat Ration Card List 2020.
|Department||IPDS Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Gujarat|
|Article Type||Gujarat Ration Card List 2020|
|Apply for new Ration Card Application Registration||Online and Offline|
|Type of Ration Card||AAY, APL, BPL, APL2, NFSA|
|Scheme Benefits||Rs 1000 and Wheat 2/kg and Rice 3/kg|
|Gujarat Total Ration Cards||134,11,289|
|Total Beneficiary Name under NFSA||603,08,436|
|Official Website and Portal||dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in | ipds.gujarat.gov.in|
All the APL1 APL2 BPL NFSA Ration Card Beneficiary list in Gujarat is published at dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in and ipds.gujarat.gov.in to check their name. However the candidates those have not their ration cards under the DOF Gujarat Nation Food Security Act Ration Card can add, modify correction in the name list. The details of How to add a name in Ration Card online Gujarat Apply, NFSA Beneficiary list status check, and many more given below.
What Types of Ration Cards in Gujarat
The Department of Food and Civil Supplies Gujarat State issues various types of Ration Card of the eligible citizens in the state. However, the following type of Ration Card issued by the dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in majorly.
- Antoyadaya Ann Yojana Cards
- Priority House Hold Card
- NFSA Card
There are all these cards holders are divide into subcategories as
So the Gujarat New Ration Card List 2020 under AAY, PHH, and NFSA are now released. All candidates who are coming under these schemes Above Poverty Line and Below Poverty Line will get the wheat, rice, sugar, and pulses a very affordable price.
Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana Benefits
The Government of Gujarat has started the Corona Shayata scheme for all candidates to provide as much help in a difficult situation. Under the Anna Brahma Yojana IPDS Gujarat is provide following benefits
- All NFSA Card Holders (APL1+APL2+BPL) families will get RS 1000 rupees held during April 2020.
- Free rations (Pulses, Wheat, Rice, and Sugar) will provide to all migrants from other states during the Lockdown period.
- For BPL Families only 1.50 rupees of electricity duty on 50 units.
- All small industries, factories, and MSMEs of sate have been waved off Fixed charges on Electricity Bill during April month.
- All Gaushalas and cattle ponds are allotted Rs 30 to 35 Crores
- Advance pension will be provided to all senior citizens, persons with disabilities, widow pensioners.
So all the Ration Cardholders will provide the biggest ration subsidy under the Modi government announces to give 7 kg ration per month @ 2/kg wheat and 3/kg rice for the next three months to every single family. Thus now check the Gujarat IPDS Gujarat Ration Card DBT Transfer Status. Man of candidates is asking for APL, BPL Ration Card Dekhna hai online Print taken by direct link dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply Online DOF Gujarat Ration Card
- The candidacies must be a permanent resident of Gujarat State
- He/She does not have any type of Ration Card
- Must be a head member of Family
- All the candidates who have lost or Expired their RC.
- Newly Married Couple of Gujarat.
- Must be 18 years old
Documents Required to submit Gujarat Digital Ration Card NFSA List
The candidates those want to apply online for Ration Card in Gujarat APL BPL have to follow documents.
- Correction in name in existing ration card (if any) or in ration card of other districts
- Electricity bills
- Income tax PAN card
- Property tax bills of Gram Panchayat / NPA / MPA
- Driving license
- Telephone mobile bills
- Voter Identity Card
- Cooking gas passbook
- PNG Last Gas bill
- Farmer’s ledger or village Form no-4-a
- NREGA job card
- Bank passbook
- Kisan Credit Card
If you do not have any type AAY, APL, BPL APL2, or other NFSA ration card then can now apply in Form-II for New Ration Card in Gujarat State.
|Gujarat New Ration Card Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Know Your Entitlement||Click Here|
|NFSA Ration Card Beneficiary list Check||Click Here|
|Mobile Number Registration For PDS Alert SMS||Click Here|
|District/ Taluka/ Area Wise Ration Card Details Check||Click Here|
|Check/Verify Ration Card Details Online||Click Here|
How to Apply for Digital Gujarat State New Ration Card at dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in Online
- Firstly Visit at Official website of Digital Gujarat.
- Now Click on Revenue Tab and then Click on More link.
- Now Selection Ration Card in online Services.
- Click on Application For New Ration Card link.
- Now read the instruction carefully and download the RC Application Form PDF for Offline Apply.
- For Online Apply click on the Apply Now link.
- Now, firs Complete your registration and get the login detail.
- Log in to fill further details.
- Now Submit your Ration card and take a printout for further reference.
So when you submit the new ration card form you will access all the facilities. The Gujarat Ration Card New List 2020 for all APL, BPL, and NFSA Card Beneficiary list is provided at ipds.gujarat.gov.in to check.
How to Check IPDS Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List 2020 NFSA
All APL, BPL and AAY Ration Cardholders are provided various benefits under NFSA and Non-NFSA Scheme. However, you can directly check the DOF Gujarat IPDS NFSA Beneficiary Ration Card list District Wise, Village, Town Area wise from below steps
- Visit at the official website of IPDS Public Distribution System Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of the Government of Gujarat.
- Now Click on NFSA Ration Abstract Link.
- Now enter Captcha and Click on the Go button.
- Click on Region Name respective District link.
- Now detailed NFSA and Non-NFSA ration Card list Region wise appear.
- Click on the Respective Regions name link.
- Now Click on Respective Area name kink.
- Click on Respective Ration Card type Link.
- Now the list of Ration Card Holders will appear and click on your name ration card list.
- Now abstract details of the Ration Card will appear.
- Take a printout copy for further reference.
Thus the Gujarat NFSA Ration Card New Beneficiary List as per area-wise, District and Taluka wise is published. The candidates who have a name under the beneficiary list will get the benefits of all government schemes.
Gujarat NFSA/AAY Ration Card Helpline Number Complaint
Food and Ration Card Helpline Number: 1800-233-5500
Thus the candidates now check the Details of your Ration Card, District & Taluka-wise NFSA Beneficiary List in Gujarat State. The applicants can also IPDS Gujarat TPDS Mobile no registration for SMS alerts. Now you can easily check/verify your Ration Card details online print etc by here.
FAQs about Gujarat Ration Card Registration Application form and NFSA Beneficiary list Status Check.
How to Apply for New Ration Card Online In Gujarat?
All permanently resident citizens of Gujarat now can apply fro the New Digital Ration Card online at www.digitalgujarat.gov.in online services.
Can I get or apply for a duplicate ration card if my original ration card is lost or burnt?
Yes, you can get duplicate ration cards by fill Form no 9 at Respective Taluka/Zonal office.
How to get a new Barcode Ration Card?
You can apply Offline or Online by fill application form download here for Barcode Ration Card.
How Many types of Ratio Card issue by IPDF DOF Gujarat?
There are AAY, APL, BPL, and NFSA ration cards apply by Gujarat?