GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 at www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The Gujarat PSC Board release Medical officer and Insurance Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019 is now available before exams. As per the recruitment the Gujarat Public Service Commission is going to held Preliminary Written Exam on 01/12/2019.
The Pre Exam eligible candidate can download their Gujarat Medical Officer Call Letter. Each and very candidate need to download their OJAS Gujarat IMO Hall Ticket 2019 at online only.
GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019
The GPSC Medical Officer Admit cards for Preliminary and Interview Call Letter are a replica of identity cards. By identity cards, I do not mean Aadhar cards, PAN cards, etc. Admit Cards are academic identity cards whereas government-provided identity cards are public identity cards.
An admit card has all the information a candidate needs to appear in the examination. With the help of the Gujarat Ojas MO Prelims Admit Card 2019 and Main Exam invigilator recognises the candidate as the candidate of the GPSC.
This Gujarat GPSC Admit Card 2019 Medical Officer Interview Exam Call Letter states that the candidate has filled the application form with all required documentation and submitted his/her fee on this. And now s/he is available to appear in the examination. Without the Ojas Medical Officer Call letter 2019 Pre Exam Date any candidate who has filled the examination but could not pass the eligibility criteria would be able to come and appear in the Interview and Written examination.
Gujarat Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019
After receiving the GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 candidates should start preparing themselves for examination mentally. Preparing yourself for the written exam is not tough.
But preparing yourself to appear in the exam is tough. After knowing that exam is at the doorsteps candidates starts to panic. There are two types of candidates. One who do not really care when is the exam they just prepare themselves and appear at the center with calm mind.
|Exam Conducting department||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Medical Officer|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|GPSC Medical Officer Exam Date||01 December 2019|
|Admit Card Download Date||Before 2 weeks of Exam Date|
|Interview Date||March 2020|
|Mode of Download Admit Card||Online|
- Admit cards are unique and they are provided to candidates individually.
- For better identification of the candidate photograph and the signature of the candidate is available on the admit card.
- An admit card has a candidate’s roll number on it which s/he needs to enter in the examination sheet.
- Biometric done in the exam center’s with the help of admit cards help authorities to avoid scam.
How to download GPSC MO Admit Card 2019
To download GPSC Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Admit Card 2019 candidates need to follow some easy steps. Once the exam form filling process is done. All candidate’s applications will be checked by the commission. The commission will allow only those candidates who have filled the form correctly and have all the documents that are required.
After the application has been selected, the commission will release the Online admit cards MO Exam Date of those candidates whose applications fulfils every criterion. Admit cards will be available on the official website of GPSC.
- Go to the official website to download the GPSC MO Call Letter 2019 at Gujarat Public Service Commission.
- After opening the link you will be redirected to GPSC official website homepage.
- On the homepage, you will see a section with “latest news”. Under the “latest news” section candidates can see a link to download the admit card.
- Click on that link to download your admit card.
- A new page will appear on the screen. And the candidate will be asked to fill his/her information to log in.
- Fill in your username, password, and security code. After that, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- On top of the admit card, there will be an option of download. Click on that option if you wish to download the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card it is advised that candidates take a print out of it ASAP.
What details does an admit card hold
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s registration number
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Candidate’s photo
- Candidate’s signature
- Examination center name
- Date of the examination
- Session in which examination is being conducted
- General instructions.
How To Prepare For Exams
Other candidates are the ones who panic who are afraid even to appear at the exam center. They get sick even at the thought of the exam. These candidates are well prepared too but their fear gets in their way. So the first thing after receiving an GPSC IMO admit card 2019 is to calm yourself and prepare yourself for the exam. No matter what it takes but you do need to stop panicking.
- Grab yourself a cup of coffee or whatever you like.
- Eat something nice.
- Watch something you like. But choose the one which will not stay in your mind for a long time otherwise it will distract you.
- After that when you are calm.
- Look at the previous year’s papers. They will help you to understand the paper better.
This is all now you are all set up for the exam. All you now need to do it appear at the exam center. Take a deep breath and go for it. Rock the exams and best of luck!
|GPSC MO & IMO Admit Card||Click Here|
|Recruitment||Check Official Notification|
|GPSC Medical Officer Syllabus||Download PDF|
Important FAQs about Gujarat PSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019
- When will the admit cards be released for Insurance Medical Officer Preliminary?
Admit cards are generally released one or two weeks before the examination. For the exact date, the candidates need to wait for the notification to be released.
- When will the admit cards be released for MO (Medical Officer)?
The same goes for the medical officer too. Admit cards will be released one or two weeks before the examination. An exact date has not been released yet. Students need to wait for the notification to be released to download the admit cards.
- What is the exam date for GPSC and MO?
Exam for GPSC and MO will be conducted on 1 December 2019 for the year. Candidates need to appear at the examination hall at the time with the required documents.
- Do I need to take a print out with me to the examination center?
Yes. It is very important for candidates to take the admit cards with them to the examination hall. Without admit, cards candidates will not be able to enter the examination hall.
- What else do I need to take with me to the examination center along with the admit card?
Along with the admit card candidates need to take valid identity proof with them too. They need to appear with an original copy. For this, they can use the Aadhar card, driving license, PAN card, etc.
Thus if a candidate have any problem or query to download GPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019 for written test and Interview, they have to put their query in below comment section. Our expert team will assist you very soon.
You May Like Also