Goa Migrant stranded Workers Registration Form Online at goaonline.gov.in for NRIs, Goans and Non-Goans Helpline Number. The Government Of Goa Pravasi Majdur Interstate Travel E-Pass Application form Status track at goaonline.gov.in for all Migrant Workers/Labour, pilgrims, Students, Business and Other Persons are allowed. The candidates have a valid ID Proof, Email ID, Mobile Number to apply for Goa Online Portal Migrant Workers Pravasi Majdoor Covid19 Lockdown pass for a Travel permit. So all the people willing to leave or come at Goa and other State/UTs need to check the eligibility Criteria, Documents List, and other conditions. Thus all the Karnataka, UP, Bihar, MP, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, and Other states candidates can apply for Goa Migrant Workers Registration Online Form at goa online gov in the website. Get more details for How to apply Goa Migrant Registration Form and Check & track Application Form status for district collector approval etc.
In Goa, 3.5 lakh migrant workers have registered themselves to return home state. For inter-state travel, you can call the established helpline (0832-2419550). Goa-based NRIs who are willing to return home can register at the NRI registration website of the Goa government to get assistance.
Goa Migrant Registration Form Online
- 1 Goa Migrant Registration Form Online
- 1.1 goaonline.gov.in Migrant Workers Registration Application Form Covid 19 Help for Goans & Non-Goans
- 1.2 Goa Pravasi Majdur Return Registration Online Form Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Details Fill for Covid 19 Lockdown Pass For Goa Migrant Workers Online Registration Form Inter State Travel
- 1.4 How to Apply for Goans Registration Return form Other States
- 1.5 How to Apply for Non-Goans Migrant Registration Form Return to Home States online
- 1.6 Goa Online Portal Migrant Workers Registration Form Helpline numbers
- 1.7 FAQs About Goa Pravasi Majdur Online Registration form Goans & Non-Goans Return Application Status, Helpline Numbers
Chief minister Pramod Sawant has said that the arrangement for Goa Migrant Workers Registration Form Online for Goans and Non-Goans citizens has made. As the many Lakhs of Workers, Tourists, Students, Pilgrims, and other persons are stranded in Goa while the Covid 19 Lockdown called form March 24. So the finally the Government of Goa Pravasi Majdur Online Registration for Come to Goa and Go out to Goa is the start. However, as per the Hindustan Times report, the CM has said around 71,000 Labours and Shramik are ready to leave the state.
So as per the MHA Guidelines for goaonline.gov.in Migrant Workers Registration Form Status Track is applying online. There are all transports arrangements are being done for this. However, the candidates have to full fill the required eligibility criteria, have valid documents for Inter State Travel during Covid19 Lockdown Pass for Pravasi Majdoor and Shramik is to apply here. For this, the State Government has been appointing two district collectorates to make a list of Migrant Workers trapped in State. However, the Goa Migrant Workers Pravashi Majdur Helpline Number for Inter State Travel Registration is given below.
goaonline.gov.in Migrant Workers Registration Application Form Covid 19 Help for Goans & Non-Goans
As the Goa Migrant Workers Registration online Form Service Portal goaonline.gov.in is started. There are around more than 80,000 known workers who are stranded in different locations for the state want to return their home. Now the CM Sawant has said those have to wish to go back to their home and want to come to Homeland need to first apply for Goa Pravasi Majdur Return Registration and have approval for District Collector as designated officers. The Government is also given assurance to all Shramik, students and other persons to live there where they are leaving right now.
|Information For||Goa Migrant Workers Registration Online Form|
|Registration For||Goans and Non-Goans|
|Goa Pravasi Majdur Registration Available||Online|
|Candidates List||Migrant Workers/Labours, Students, Pilgrims, Tourists|
|Helpline Numbers||08322419550, 9423702575|
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
As per reports the most candidates who have applied for return home are from Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, and Many other states also. So the Government is now arranging the Buses, trains and other transport to send they’re back home safely. However, the State CM has assured all the Migrant Workers and Stranded people will send homes to return with MHA and Health Ministry guidelines on the Corona Virus pandemic. The Details about Goa Migrants Majdur Registration Return form online for Other State and Goans.
Goa Pravasi Majdur Return Registration Online Form Eligibility Criteria
The Government of Goa Migrant Workers Majdur Return Registration Online Form is now launched by goaonline.gov.in. The Authority said there are the Shramik Special Trains, Buses and other facilities are being arranged for stranded persons to return homeland. However the Goans and Non-Goans are first register now for Covid 19 Lockdown Inter Stare Travel Pass online. Moreover the Stranded Majdoor, Students, Pilgrims, Tourists and Other persons Come to or Go Out form Goa have check the eligibility to permission for Interstate Travel Permit Pass apply online form.
- The Persons who want Coming to Goa or Goans
- The Migrant Workers/Labours, and Other who want to go out form Goa (Non-Goans)
- Must have valid reason or purpose to travelling in or out of Goa.
- Document of Covid-19 Test by public District Medical Officer
- Provide details of Type of Business, Work and Other details providing as applying for Migrant Registration Form Online.
- Must not have asymptomatic of Corona Virus or provide Health Certificate to authority.
Details Fill for Covid 19 Lockdown Pass For Goa Migrant Workers Online Registration Form Inter State Travel
- Email id
- Mobile Number
- Name, Address, and date of birth
- Applicant ID Proof in JPEG/PDF
- Valid Document for a reason to travel In and Out of Goa
- Details of Travel Vehicle if have any
- Date of Arrival and Reason
How to Apply for Goans Registration Return form Other States
- First Candidates have to visit at Government of Goa Online Services Portal.
- Now Complete Registration by email id, mobile no, name, address and DOB along with OTP verification.
- Now Login with User ID and password.
- Click on Services Menu and then click on All Services link.
- Check at the Revenue section and click on Registration for Goans Returning from the other States of India.
- Now Fill the required mandatory details like, Name, Father Name, Occupation, Purpose of Arrival, Reason for Leaving Goa before lockdown etc.
- Now Enter your Source and Destination Address.
- Now Upload document of ID proof and Travel reasons.
- Now click on Submit Application link.
So it is now good for the All Goans returning for other state to their r Home Land. The Goa Migrant Registration Form Online service for all Pravasi Majdur, Students, Pilgrims, Tourists and other Stranded out Persons. The Candidates have to use Goa Migrant Registration helpline number for any difficulties.
|Registration Form Return to Goa (Goans)||Click Here|
|Registration Form for Go out to Goa (Non-Goans)||Click Here|
How to Apply for Non-Goans Migrant Registration Form Return to Home States online
- First Visit at official website of Goa Government Online Services.
- Now Click on All services link under Services Menu.
- Now Check at Revenue section for registrations.
- Click on List for Registration of Non-Goans return to Home State.
- Now enter correct and complete details of such Name, Father/husband name, occupation, arrival date in Goa before lockdown etc.
- Now Enter your Complete Address of Home State.
- Provide a valid reason for returning and traveling to Goa before lockdown.
- Now Provide a proposed date of going return back and other members details.
- Upload Applicant ID Proof.
- Now Submit Your Application Form.
Thus after submitting the Application form, the applicants have to check their Goa Migrant Workers Registration Status for Inter State Travel. The Designated Officer as District Collector will analysis of your applications and if found eligible then give travel permits. So the all प्रवासी कामगारों और श्रमिकों ko ghar jaane ke liye registration form online apply. However all the latest updates and details are provided here for Ghar Vapasi Registration etc.
Goa Online Portal Migrant Workers Registration Form Helpline numbers
The Government has also provide the Helpline Phone Number for registration at Goans and Non-Goans for Return home to their states. So if you have any problem then call at the following helpline contact numbers.
Call On: 08322419550
Whatsapp On: 9423702575
FAQs About Goa Pravasi Majdur Online Registration form Goans & Non-Goans Return Application Status, Helpline Numbers
What is the Mode of Apply Goa Migrant Workers Return Registration Form?
The all Goans and Non-Goans who want return their home state need to register at Goa Online Portal.
What document required to apply for Inter State Travel Covid 19 Lock Down Pass in Goa State ?
All applicants have a valid ID proof along with Online Registration Application Form Approval.
I want to Return Goa form Delhi, What Should I do ?
You have to apply for Inter State Travel Pass bu Goaonline Migrant Worker Registration Form.
Can i go my home state Karnataka from Goa, Where to apply for Return Home Registration Pass ?
You have to visit at Goa Online gov in website Migrant Workers Registrations service and apply online form.
So the candidates who want com in or go out form Goa then they have to need to apply for Migrant Registration Form Online at goaonline.gov.in website as soon as possible. The Government is now starting Sendai the stranded Pravasi Majdoor, Shramik, Students and other persons by Buses, Special Trains and other transport services.