DTE MP Counselling 2021 dte.mponline.gov.in Online Counselling Merit List 1st, 2nd, CLC Seat Allotment is declaring for BE/ BTech, MBA, MCA, BPharmacy. Now DTE MP Counselling 2021 Check Online Counselling Admission and Seat Allotment Process in MP Online 2021 1st, 2nd, 3rd round counselling. Students check out the detailed MP Online Counselling 2021 Seat Allotment Schedule to get admission to the Directorate Of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh for session 2021-22. Those students who are seeking to get admission in DTE MP Merit List 2021 Counselling Date check out the below-given process.
The Department of DTE MP has been started the process of online counselling in Various government and private colleges. Thus, students who are really want to admit to technical courses now apply their counselling process by given below easy steps. The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Madhya Pradesh is conducting the counselling For BE/ BTech Session 2021-22. Candidates now check here detailed information of DTE MP 2021 Counselling Important Date, Schedule of counselling round news. The technical board has been released the first round counselling list on the official website. candidates who are seeking counselling seat allotment result must check the given table.
Latest Update – MP Diploma Program Merit List is started releasing from August.
DTE MP Counselling 2021
- 1 DTE MP Counselling 2021
- 1.1 dtempcounselling 2021 Important Date BE/ BTech
- 1.2 Madhya Pradesh DTE Counselling UG PG 2021 Merit List
- 1.3 DTE MP Online Counselling Notification
- 1.4 MPOnline DTE UG PG Counselling Mode
- 1.5 List of Documents required to apply for Madhya Pradesh DTE Counselling 2021 online Diploma, Integrated Course
- 1.6 Important Instructions For DTEMP Online Counselling 2021
- 1.7 How To apply For MP DTE Counselling Online 2021
- 1.8 How to do Online e-verification of documents for DTEMP Counselling 2021
- 1.9 How to fill Online Preference/Choice and Part Payment of Tuition Fee
- 1.10 DTE MP Counselling Online Seat Allotment Process 2021
- 1.11 Document Verification at DTE MP Counselling Document Verification Center
- 1.12 MP DTE Counselling Reporting and Admission in Allotted Institute
- 1.13 Date of Second Counselling of DTE MP 2021
- 1.14 How to Change Internal Branch After DTE MP Counselling
- 1.15 DTE MP College Level Counselling Process CLC Round 1, 2, 3
The Directorate Of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh is starting the Online Process for DTE MP Counselling 2021 Merit List. As per the rules of MP Online 2021, Counselling Online process will be taken for all types of UG, PG, Diploma, Dual Degree, Integrated Programme admission. All the Regular and Private students can participate in the MP Online DTE Counselling as per their course rules. Now let’s check the complete details of Counselling Start Date, Last date of application and How to apply online etc. So, Now the Following Major Five Steps for Online Counselling of DTE MP take for all the above courses.
The Counselling of Online DTE MP 2021 will take participate in various stages. There are various courses available for Technical Education such as Engineering, Management, Technology, Architecture, Town Planning, Pharmacy, Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Art and Craft etc under the rule of MHRD.
So now a candidate who wants to take admission in Madhya Pradesh State Technical University/ institute/ College in which these courses are offers. They will now need to participate in MP DTE Counselling Process online date as schedule shortly.
dtempcounselling 2021 Important Date BE/ BTech
|Online Registration Form Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online Registration||August 24, 2021|
|Date of Online Verification of Documents|
|1st Merit List Announcement||August 29, 2021|
|Document Verification Process Start after First Merit List||Sept 2021|
|2nd Round Counselling Chose Filling Login Date||Sept 2021|
|Releasing 2nd Round Merit List||Sept 2021|
|Internal Branch Change Schedule||Sept 2021|
|CLC Admission & Merit List||October 2021|
The Madhya Pradesh state technical education system is mainly divided into four types of institutions – governmental colleges, government grants, and self-financing institutions, and private institutions. The number of institutional courses for online MP DTE 2021 counseling Date conducted for various courses is as per the approved by AICTE. So it is advised to all candidates who are going to take admission in various UG. PG Diploma, ITI, and Lateral entry courses must be part of dte.mponline.gov.in Counselling 2021 Merit List PDF download.
Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh, is currently operating successfully through DTE MP online Counseling 2021 Schedule for all professional and technical courses. So now candidates will get the details of Online counselling Seats, College list, Course for Counselling, Registration process, CLC and IPS Seats and Schedule etc here.
Madhya Pradesh DTE Counselling UG PG 2021 Merit List
The following Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Integrated courses for MPDTE Online Counseling Process are available under Government, Private, and Self-financing colleges as given below.
- MBA (Part Time)
- Lateral Entry (BE/B.Pharma)
- Lateral Entry (ITI to Diploma)
- Lateral Entry (MCA)
- Integrated MCA (5 Year Course)
- BE (Part Time)
- MTech (Part Time)
- Diploma under dr Bhabha Saheb Ambedkar Scheme
- Diploma under Eklavya Scheme
DTE MP Online Counselling Notification
|Courses||Rule Book||Time Table (Schedule)||Counselling|
|For Graduate Programme|
|B.Arch||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|B.E. (Full Time)||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|B.E. (Part Time)||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|BPharmacy||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|DPharmacy||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|BHMCT||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|Lateral Entry (BE/BPharma)||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|For Postgraduate Programme|
|MBA (Full Time)||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|MBA (Part Time)||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|MCA||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|MPharmacy||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|ME/MTech (Full Time)||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|ME/MTech (Part Time)||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|Lateral Entry (MCA)||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|For Diploma Programme|
|Diploma Under Dr. Bhabha Saheb Ambedkar Scheme||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|Diploma Under Eklavya Scheme||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|PPT Diploma||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|Diploma (NON-PPT)||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|Lateral Entry (ITI to Diploma)||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|For Integrated Programme|
|Integrated MBA||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
|Integrated MCA||Available Now||Check Here||Go For Counselling|
MPOnline DTE UG PG Counselling Mode
A candidate can get involved in DTE MP Counselling 2021 as the following method
- Through the Internet as computer /mobile phone etc.
- From the nearest counselling help centers
There are several method is to pay for counseling fees as
- Internet Banking, ATM Card, Debit Card and Credit Card
- Cash payment on authorized counselling centers.
- Cash payment on authorized kiosks of MPOnline.
List of Documents required to apply for Madhya Pradesh DTE Counselling 2021 online Diploma, Integrated Course
- Mark sheet of Entrance Test (JEE Main / PPT / C-MET / NATA / GATE / GPAT)
- High School 10th Mark sheet
- Date Of Birth
- Educational Qualification Mark-sheet (10th / 12th / Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree)
- Local Resident Certificate of Madhya Pradesh, if applicable
- Cast Certificate (SC / ST / OBC / S / FF / TS / HC / NCC / BPL / Class IV / JK), if applicable
- Passport size photograph
- Candidate’s mobile number and e-mail id
- Aadhaar number etc
Important Instructions For DTEMP Online Counselling 2021
- The Online Counselling process will be available at the MP Online Web portal online only
- Aadhaar number is mandatory at the time of registration.
- It is compulsory for candidates of all categories to apply for free (Except NRI, IPS, and CLC candidates) online registration in order to get involved in counseling.
- The candidates can take participate in Counselling on the basis of a single registration.
- A candidate must have the information about counselling process before going to counseling online.
- The candidates must have complete information about Institute and Course in which they want to take admission to fill their choice order.
- The candidate must have checked the eligibility of courses before applying for the same programme.
- Candidates must have to take a printout of their MP DTE UG PG Diploma counselling form for future use and keep safe it.
How To apply For MP DTE Counselling Online 2021
- Visit at official website of MPOnline Counselling.
- Now Click on “Go for Counselling” link.
- Read important Instructions carefully and click on ‘Select Course for Counselling’ Drop-down menu.
- Now Select the course and click on ‘Apply for Counselling’ link
- Click on “Click here” button to proceed for Registration.
- Fill the Personal details as per requirements
- Now attach photograph & Signature click on Save and Continue button
- Select Adhaar authentication option and click on Proceed button
- Fill the required details and click on Save & Next button.
- Fill the bank account details and click on Save & Next button.
- Check the details filled in the form after click on ‘Preview and Lock Registration Detail’
- Take the printout of the registration receipt for future references.
Thus the new candidates have been registered for MP DTE Counselling for their respective courses of UG, PG, Diploma, ITI, polytechnic, and Integrated etc. Now they have to move to 2nd stage of counseling
How to do Online e-verification of documents for DTEMP Counselling 2021
The Online E-verification of the document will be as per the Madhya Pradesh Directorate of Technical Education Counselling Schedule after registration.
- After registration for DTE MP Counselling Form Application On-line information such as Candidates Results, Category verification will be done on the basis of roll number / Aadhaar number / Registration ID number provided by the candidates, If the complete details of the candidates are e-verified, they will be issued the registration and e-document verification slip.
- In case of non-verification of all the information of candidate, only the registration slip will be issued, such candidates will be required to verify their documents prior to Institute/Course preference selection or after allocation to the help centers in the prescribed time. .
How to fill Online Preference/Choice and Part Payment of Tuition Fee
- A candidate will be able to select minimum 50 and maximum all available institutions / courses online as per the preference. It is advisable to fill the candidate with maximum choice.
- The candidate must pay the counseling fee and partial tuition fees to lock preference selection.
- The candidates can change the Institute/Course preferences before paying fee
- In order to submission of the fee, upon completion of the payment, the college/Course preferences will be locked and any kind the change can not be made.
The candidates are advised for filling of choice for Institute and Course, they must have collected information about it. After complete satisfying for admission, in particular, they fill their choice preference order in DTE MP Counselling 2021 online registration.
DTE MP Counselling Online Seat Allotment Process 2021
On the basis of Choice filled by the candidate, according to the common Merit, allocation will be done as per MP DTE Counselling schedule time table and the mention of the allotted institution / course will be in the allotment letter. The candidates will get their printout of the Allotment letter by entering their login id /password. After the allocation of the institution /course, the candidate will have to perform the following action.
- If the option of up-gradation is available in the courses and the candidate offers the option of Up-gradation as per rules, then it will get the opportunity of higher preference priority. After the up-gradation, the admission will be done before the scheduled date in the institution / course according to the new allocation.
- If the candidate does not submit the option of admission or upgradation in the allotted institution then counselling seat will be canceled and the counselling fees will be not refund.
Document Verification at DTE MP Counselling Document Verification Center
All Candidates those allotted Private Institutions and who do not get an Online e-verification Slip
after Registration or are not verified from the help centers before choice filling will have to first verify their original documents in the nearest help centers. Receive the signed acknowledgment from the verification officer after document verification of eligible/not eligible. Keep this DTE MP Counselling Document verification slip safe with you.
The candidates must have shown the original and valid certificates. If they have found false or invalid certificates their seat allotment will be canceled. So do not provide fabricated and any false certificates at the time of DTE MP Counselling Document Verification date and process.
MP DTE Counselling Reporting and Admission in Allotted Institute
Candidates must be present in the allotted institution before the last date of reporting, along with all necessary certificates and requisite fees.
- After verification of documents in the institution, candidates will be able to get admission through reporting their password.
- Admission candidates can confirm their admission details from the “Check Candidate Status” link on the DTE MP Online website.
- Candidates do not have to submit their original certificates under any circumstances in respective college/institution.
Thus the candidates will be betaken participate in DTE MP Counselling 2021 from various steps as prescribed here. However, they have regularly check their official website www.dte.mponline.gov.in for any latest updates regarding DTEMP Counselling UG seat allotment Date and candidates status etc.
Date of Second Counselling of DTE MP 2021
- Second stage counselling will be held for vacant seats after the entrance test based first phase counseling done.
- Such candidates who can not participate in the first phase counselling or can not take admission in the institution after seat allocation in the first phase or they have not allocated any seat or after the first phase counselling , cancelled their admission, will be able to appear for 2nd counselling.
- Candidates who have been declared ineligible after the first phase counseling. All such candidates will be able to participate in the second phase counselling by providing valid documents in registration.
How to Change Internal Branch After DTE MP Counselling
After allocation of seats from DTE MP Counselling Online the candidates can change their branches.
- Only B.E. (Full Time) full-time course candidates can change their branch of respective allotted Institute.
- In the event of a change in the branch, his/her earlier allotted branch will be automatically canceled.
DTE MP College Level Counselling Process CLC Round 1, 2, 3
- In case of seat vacant after DTE MP Counselling 2021 online , there will be College level counselling for all technical and profession institutes.
- The candidate must have required to registration fro CLC Separately.
- The Detailed of Seats available, Counselling timetable, Date will be available on dte mpcounselling online website.
So now the candidates have aware of all the aspects of Madhya Pradesh DTE MP Counselling 2021 Result Date, Schedule, and Process. First, the students go through the available Courses and Institute information. They must have checked the Last year cut off marks as Branch wise and College wise. The previous year’s cutoff marks will help to choose the right college and branch. For more latest updates and news regarding DTE MP Counselling Result 2021 date, Cut off marks college wise and Course wise etc.
- AISSEE Sainik School Admission Form 2021
- What Should I Do After 10th
- EPravesh MP Online CLC Merit List 2021
- MP ITI Merit List 2021
- OJEE Counselling Mock Allotment Result 2021
- ACPC 2021 1st Phase Counselling, Seat Allotment Date
- Magadh University 3rd Merit List 2021
- TS ICET Results 2021
- WBSCTE JEXPO 2nd Phase Allotment 2021