India Domestic Flights Resume Date & Cities Route List after Coronavirus Lockdown is unveiled. Flight Booking Open/ Start Date, Latest Fare, New rules and Protocol of flight, and List of operating domestic flights in lockdown 4.0. The schedule and route of flight operation cities during lockdown have decided. With no utter Surprise, the Indian Government has given a green flag to resume operations of domestic flights in India. Thus, Indian Domestic Flights will Resume their booking from May 25th. Not only this, but the Indian Government has also already set the fare. According to the sources, 40 percent of the tickets will be sold below the midpoint. This means that the tickets are categorized according to the travel bandwidth. Air India, Indigo, Vistara all will resume their bookings Online from 25th May or even before. Well, some grounds are already set that no covid-19 positive passengers will be allowed to fly in the flights as well as social distancing protocols that need to be followed by everyone.
Domestic Flights Resume Date – Booking Flight Online
All the platforms to book Domestic Flights online is now open. Whether it is a flight official website or third-party websites or app. Flight booking Online will start on 25th May 2020. Though earlier government declared that lockdown will be till May 31st and no operations will be resumed. Then within three days, the government changed their minds and resumed Domestic Flights booking from 25th May 2020. What makes them changed their mind? This we will brief below. Flight booking can be done through apps too. If you are not comfortable booking flights from the official website of Air India, Indigo then here are some apps and websites which will help you.
- Paytm: On its app or website you will find a flight button in the booking section. You just need to add the origin airport and destination airport name. As well as the date of journey. Paytm will show you the available flights, timing, and fare along with it. It is a great idea to book tickets from here, as you can use promo code along with it which can make your ticketless expensive.
- Yatra: On this platform, you need to fill origin and destination airport. Add the date and other details. Add the number of passengers and class of the flight too. You can also add round trips or multi-city trips if you want to travel that way. Upon this yatra will show you the filter options and further you can choose by while paying online.
- Make my Trip: well almost all the apps and websites have the same procedure to book the flights. In this also you need to visit the section flight and then add up all the details. From origin and destination airport to adding up the number of passengers and personal information. In MMT too, you can add promo code.
Not only third party websites or apps will help you to book flights even on the official website you can book a flight. The procedure will be the same somewhat.
What are the new Fares of Domestic Flights? Flying Cities List
As we have mentioned above that the fare will be 40 percent and according to the travel bandwidth. Check out the fares given below. So that you can get some help before booking your flight in accordance with your convenience.
- Delhi – Jaipur Flights which is under 40 minutes of travel will cost you around 4,000 to 6,000.
- Delhi -Lucknow will cost you around 5500 to 7500 for approx 60 minutes travel.
- Delhi – Patna Flight will cost you around 9000 Rupees for approx 60-90 minutes travel.
- Delhi – Coimbatore flight ticket will be around 6500 to 18000. Time taken for this flight will be around 180 to 210 minutes.
- Delhi – Pune tickets are for 10000 Rupees for approx 90 to 120 minutes of travel.
- Delhi to Agartala/ Goa/ Bangalore will cost you around 13000 Rupees. It will take around 120 to 150 minutes of travel.
- Delhi to Imphal will take around 15,700 Rupees. It approximately takes 150 to 180 minutes.
What are the Domestic Flight’s new protocols and SOPs?
Indian Government has set new Standard Operating Procedure’s which are as follows:
- All the passengers will get a healthcare kit consisting of masks, gloves, and sanitizer.
- No food consumption to be done while in the flight and no assistance of food will be given.
- Pregnant women need to especially avoid travel with the flight.
- Only web check-in is allowed.
- One window check-in bag and one cabin bag is allowed.
- Arogya Setu App is mandatory. Children below 14 years of age don’t need that.
- Passengers from containment zones or covid-19 positive are not allowed to fly. If found then they will go through penal action taken by the officials.
- Download bag tag and stick it to your bag. If you are unable to take out a print out. With a marker, write down your name and PNR on paper and string it with your bag.
For more information related to Domestic flights resume and booking date and fares will be updated. Stay Tuned.