DU Exam Form Link 2020 Apply Online Fees, Helpline Number www.du.ac.in. As per the latest news, the Delhi University released a notification regarding filling the May-June examination application form for Regular and other students. These forms are for all UG courses such as BA, BCom, BSc, BTech, and others Semesters. So to appear in the upcoming May June exam students have to submit as form following given instruction. It must be filled before or until the last date with Fees at the official port du.ac.in. The link of application form Link is https://examportal.duresult.in/StudentPortal/Login.aspx. If you are one of those who have submitted the form manually in prior, then update the information on the given portal. Also, those students are not required to submit exam fees once again. Find Last Date & other needful information about the online form below on this page.
Latest Update>>> DU Online Exam Form 2020 last date is extended now till May 31st. So all Regular, private, Ex students have fill up the exam form using students portal link is given her below directly.
Delhi University Exam Form 2020
At the latest, the University of Delhi has been published the notification with reference to applying the online form of May-June Exam 2020. Due to the nationwide COVID-19 Lockdown, plenty of universities or institutes did not stare processing of online exam form. So it obvious that right now Ex and Regular students are concerned about their exams and forms. All these students now can fill up the examination form online via the official site without going anywhere. The University has started the facility of DU Form submission form on April 21, 2020, for May-June End Term Examinations. Currently, the Last date of Form submission of 2nd 4th 6th Semester is May 31 at the student portal which is https://examportal.duresult.in/StudentPortal/Login.aspx.
DU May-June 2020 Exams & Form Summery
|Academic Authority||Delhi University|
|Exam Name||May-June 2020 Even Semester / End Term Examination|
|Date of Examination||Generally May or June|
|Date of Notification for Exam Form||April 21, 2020|
|Last Date for Applying Online Form||May 31, 2020|
|Official Portal||www.du.ac.in | https://examportal.duresult.in/StudentPortal/Login.aspx|
|Examination Phone No||27667934|
DU Online Form Filling Link with Instructions
The EDP Cell Examination Branch of DU is handling the operation of examination form submission of the university. So now, students who have enrolled under various UG & PG courses can fill the examination form of Delhi University online for 2nd 4th 6th Semesters Exam. Read instructions given below which will be useful while filling the DU exam form.
- Not even coming anywhere students can fill and submit the Delhi University’s exam form online at home for relative Undergraduate and Postgraduate Exams.
- Those students who already submitted application forms manually in the colleges, need to fill the form to update your information in the online system.
- While student login Student Name, Exam Roll Number and Date of Birth will be one of the mandatory credentials.
- Obviously the students who paid the exam fees during submission form physically, no need to pay while online filling.
- There is two way of paying the exam fee in which either they can pay it online at the portal of college or offline after the COVID19 lockdown.
- Applied Forms will be verified by respective Colleges/ Department/ Faculty.
- As of now the last date of filling online Exam Form is May 31, 2020, it may expend as per the EDP Cell.
Exam Application Form Links –
UG Courses for Ex and Regular Students – Here
B.Tech Ex-Students Only – Here
DU Online Exam Form Link 2020 – Click Here
Steps of DU Examination Form Registration
- Students should logon to the site – www.du.ac.in
- After loading the homepage, Scroll Down the page to find the “Latest” notice board.
- Click at the link titled “Filing up online examination form”.
- Now click on “Student Login Portal” link following the instructions
- Choose the Name of College from the drop-down, fill User ID, Password, Gateway, and User Type then click the submit button.
- Verify the submitted information carefully and move further to submit it.
The students have to submit their DU Exam Online Form 2020 before last date over. However they have must keep retain an copy for the online exam application form for further use. The latest news and updates regarding Delhi University UG PG Exam Form Date 2020 is provided here time to time. So stay tuned now.
Delhi University Examination Form Apply Online
Whether you are Regular or Ex-students, it is mandatory to fill the Delhi University examination form for 2nd 4th 6th 8th Semester exams of respective courses. As it is notified that the facility to apply online forms has been opened now for all students. To complete the form submission process by filling requested information on the examinee and paying the exam fee afterward. To validate your form colleges or concerning authorities will verify the information provided in the exam form. Only successful verification, exam form of particular students will be forwarded to the exam cell so that they can issue the Admit Card. Status of examination form verification can be checked at the prescribed official website.
We advise all the students to follow the instruction on each step of form submission, so that avoid the chance to execute the DU examination from in procedure of verification.
Take a look –