Delhi Migrant Workers Online Registration Form and Homecoming Pravasi Panjikaran List, Helpline Number is launched. In the recent announcement by the Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal said that “Its time to re-open Delhi”. Hence, many arrangements were made for the stranded migrants in Delhi. Shramik Special trains are running for stranded migrants, pilgrims, students who are stuck in Delhi. Central imposed Lockdown all over the nation within four hours of the announcement. Thus, within that, all the transportation and other facilities were suspended due to novel Corona Virus contamination all over the country.
Yesterday on May 24, in videos of Old Delhi railway station, it saw that A push-cart of food and water is stopped and looted by migrant workers then fled.
Two lists of around 9,500 migrant workers are sent to CM Kejriwal by Delhi Congress stating that they want to return their home states and the party wants to pay the train fare of all these. Delhi is one of the biggest concentrations of migrant workers in India. The government is drawing up a list of those to be sent home state.
Although, this was a brave step taking by the Government of India a huge number of migrants stuck with no food and money. After Lockdown 3.0 imposed till May 17th, 2020 nationwide, now all state government has started the process to bring back their migrants to their own state. Delhi Pravasi Panjikaran Registration is now live on the official website. All the interested migrants can fill the form and submit it.
Delhi Migrant Workers Registration – Pravasi Panjikaran Process
Not only the process is carried seems to be disorganized by the Government but it’s under limelight also. Yesterday, the opposition party, Congress leader Sonia Gandhi stated that “it’s sad that central is charging ticket fees from the poor migrants”. Well, it’s true that some of the states demanded ticket fees at the railway platform even after the Government strictly announced that there will be no tickets to be imposed on the migrants. After the whole Politics buzz show, under MHA guidelines, now 85 percent of the ticket fare will be paid by the Central Government and rest of the 15 percent by the state Government.
Though, on the 29th April Ministry of Home Affairs, the Government of India issued an official notification sharing the guidelines for the stranded migrant movement interstate. Delhi Migrant Workers Homecoming Process underwent from 2nd April 2020. Special trains are covering most of the routes to bring the migrants back to Delhi safely. So the all Workers, Pravasi Majdur and Labours who want to Ghar Jaana Chahate hai need to apply for Migrant registration. The all UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, and other states Pravasi Majdur will be sent by Buses, trains to their home.
Delhi Migrants Registration Form/ Status
It is important to fill the registration form if the stranded migrant wants to return back to their state. Well, all the arrangements are made by the Delhi Government for bringing back their migrants, students, and pilgrims stranded in another city. Though for the same, helpline numbers are activated which is 88-0000-77-22. These helpline numbers are available to help the stranded workers stuck in any corner of the nation.
If you need further assistance regarding Shramik’s special train routes/ timings or filling the registration form Ghar Vapasi, they can call on these numbers. Check below for the Helpline numbers announced by the Delhi Government. The main concern is that all the migrants need to fill the form with all the correct information and attached all the documents within it. From their name to contact details and permanent address, everything needs to be transparent for the officials.
How to fill Delhi Pravasi Panjikaran Form?
Check the below steps for Delhi Pravasi Panjikaran Form which are as follows. Interested migrants need to check the guidelines by MHA and read the important instructions given on the registration form.
- Visit the official website for filling the registration form mea.gov.in
- On his website, you will find the registration form. Or else you can find the Pravasi Panjikarana registration form in the nearest police station.
- If you are filling the form manually, you need to write down all information in clear handwriting else, on the website add all the correct information. No misleading information is welcomed by the officials.
- Add all the information from your Name, Middle name as well as last name to Present address to the address you are traveling for. Also, add the reason to travel.
- Attach documents with the form like passport size photograph and latest medical reports.
- Submit these all to the nearest nodal office or police station. Or if you are filling it online, tap the submit button.
- Wait for the status to get approved.
What are the Migrant guidelines of the Ministry of Home Affairs?
The recent guidelines are for the migrants and for all the states/ Uts who are bringing back their stranded migrants from other states:
- For stranded migrants, particular States and Union territories will designate nodal officers who will carry all this process and register the migrant’s movement from one state to another.
- If any group of stranded migrants/ Pilgrims/ students wish to move from one state/ UT to another state/ UT then before this, both the states and Union territories must have mutual consult between them.
- Only those person (s) who found to be asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.
- Buses will also be provided to the migrants to travel. They need to follow social distancing in the seating channel over there also.
For more updates, keep visiting.
Recommended links –