Delhi ePass Apply Online and Check Status active Jantasamvad official website link and Helpline Number is given below. The pass can apply also from WhatsApp for travel during curfew and stranded persons to or from Delhi. Delhi Government has announced in a recent interview that no new e-passes will be generated in Phase 3.0 Lockdown. Those all have generated Delhi E-Pass during Lockdown phase 1 and phase 2 can extend in phase 3 also. Delhi E Pass is generated all to those who are really in need of it. Nurses, doctors, vegetable and fruit sellers, grocery sellers, and office going are been allotted by Delhi Pass.
The lockout continues with the announcement of certain exemptions. Similarly, races are on to get e-passes from state governments to seek permission to transfer. The Delhi administration has confirmed that the e-passes issued during phases I and II of Lockdown will remain valid until May 17, which means no need to reapply.
Soon, as Delhi government called for partial relaxations in some places now stranded migrants, students and daily wage workers availed Delhi EPass to move within the city or outside. More than 2 lakh stranded migrants traveled from Shramik Special Trains till now. Delhi Government has made all possible arrangements till now from introducing new schemes to generating E-Passes.
Delhi ePass Staus/ Apply Online
As you are aware of the fact that, to get the curfew movement e-pass from Delhi Government you need to fill the registration form first. For that, the availability of Delhi ePass will be through Online on their official website. After filling the registration form and attaching the required document your form will be verified by the officials. Once the registration form and documents are checked by the officers, you will get the respective Delhi Curfew E-Pass. But also remember that within the 7-8 hours of verification, e-passes will be allotted. If it is more than seven hours of submission of the form, then keep a check on the status of it. Status can be checked through the official website of the Delhi Government by filling your E-Pass Id number.
In some of the cases, the status of form found to be pending even after days. What’s the reason behind this? Well, we want to explain it briefly. What happens is that you fill the form correctly but don’t cross-check it ever. We tend to enter all details correctly but in a hurry, we make mistakes occasionally. Correct these by cross-checking it after filling it and submitting it.
Delhi E-Pass Instructions by Delhi Police
Throughout the Lockdown, Delhi Police has played a vital role. From managing the Lockdown relaxations to making people aware of the social distancing and Covid-19. Delhi Police had earlier announced an official notification stating that how Covid-19 Movement E-Pass can be used and what are the instructions to follow during the lockdown. Let’s have a look within for the instructions made by them and the importance of E-Pass during Lockdown.
- As stated by the Delhi Police E-Passes are for two types. First, if an individual has medical emergencies like visiting the doctor or hospital for checkups or a visit to the chemist shop. Second is any individual who deals in the delivery of essentials or emergency items during the time of lockdown all over the nation.
- Movement Passes can only and only attained from the official portal of Delhi Police. No other websites are providing it and if any website is even providing it will not be valid until and unless it is authorized under Delhi Police.
- Multiple Passes up to 5 can be obtained from a single login. That means if anyone member of the family has filled the registration form then they can procure passes for other members too.
- Remember, you must get two SMS from the department. First, at the time of filling and submission of the application form. Second at the time of form approval. So, it is really important to get both the SMS.
How to apply online for travel during curfew?
While it’s not that easy, which it seems to be. One should be prepared with at least 2 scanned copies of ID proof and one copy of the photograph. Follow the below steps if you are about to fill the registration form for availing Delhi Curfew ePass:
- Visit the official website https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/relief/english/. This is the only website where you can get your e-passes, if you are a resident of Delhi or stranded in Delhi.
- Then click the tab “Movement Pass” and wait for it to open.
- After that you must create an account and login.
- Login will be done by adding a Username and Password.
- If you do not have an account then make a one.
- Fill the application form by adding all the details from your name to the contact number to address.
- Upload your documents like Photograph, PAN Card, Adhaar Card, etc.
- Submit your application form.
- Wait for the status to get approved.
For more latest updates regarding Delhi Curfew ePass, go through the details above. Stay tuned with us for more information.