Delhi Driver Yojana is launched by the Chief Minister of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal. In this scheme (दिल्ली ड्राइवर Rs 5000 योजना) the drivers who have a valid driving license and PSV badge need to register under the scheme. Check Delhi Driver Help Scheme payment transfer status online link. As a benefit of the scheme eligible will get Rs 5000/- directly in bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer. The application form submission process for the scheme is begun from April 13, 2020. So all eligible Auto & rickshaw, e-rickshaws, taxi drivers can apply online application for the Delhi Driver scheme. All required documents and information released to the scheme may find out by going through this page.
दिल्ली उच्च न्यायालय ने परिवहन विभाग से 10 दिनों के अंदर पैसा जमा करने के निर्देश दिए है|
दिल्ली सरकार ने कोरोना लॉक डाउन के चलते सभी ऑटो & रिक्शा, ई-रिक्शा, एवं टैक्सी चालकों को दिल्ली ड्राइवर योजना के तहत 5000/- रुपये की आर्थिक मदद देने का एलान किया है| इस योजना के ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 13 अप्रैल से शुरू हो गये है| एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म का लिंक और योजना से जुडी सम्पूर्ण जानकारी यहाँ निचे उपलब्ध है| अगर किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल या परेशानी हो तो वो निचे कमेंट करके हमें बताये| लॉकडाउन के दौरान ड्राइवरों के नुकसान की भरपाई हेतु सरकार की ओर से बड़ी राहत दी गई है| इस योजना का लाभ पाने के लिए 160,000 से अधिक आवेदन प्राप्त हुए हैं।
Delhi Driver Yojana – COVID-19 Lockdown Help Scheme
- 1 Delhi Driver Yojana – COVID-19 Lockdown Help Scheme
- 1.1 Overview of Delhi Chalak Sahayata Yojana
- 1.2 Eligibility for Delhi Driver Yojana
- 1.3 Delhi Rickshaw Driver Scheme Required Documents
- 1.4 Key Features of Delhi Driver Yojana Application
- 1.5 Instructions of Delhi Driver Yojana Registration at transport.delhi.gov.in
- 1.6 Delhi Chalak Sahayata Yojana FAQs
During the 1st phase of COVID-19 Lockdown, Hon’ble CM Mr. Kajriwal announced that considering the request of the drivers. In this lockdown period, drivers are dealing with so many troubles so they are appealing for help to the CM. After considering his request, the Delhi government ensured that they will agree for one-time financial relief to all Auto & rickshaw, e-rickshaws, taxi drivers with Rs 5000/- each. This relief found will be transferred in accounts via DBT. The cabinet minister published a detailed notification in which it is described that who will be eligible for the scheme and how any driver any apply for the get benefit.
— Important Links —
Overview of Delhi Chalak Sahayata Yojana
Take a look of the shown overview of Delhi Driver Help Scheme –
|Scheme Name||Delhi Driver Yojana|
|Scheme Department||Transport Department of Delhi|
|Financial relief Amount||5000 INR|
|Online Application Form beginning from||April 13, 2020|
|Last date of registration||April 27, 2020|
|Delhi Driver Scheme Online Form status||Active|
|Article Info||Sarkari Yojana|
|Delhi Driver Yojana Helpline numbers||011-23930763 and 011-23970290
Call Between 9 AM to 6 PM
Eligibility for Delhi Driver Yojana
Drivers with following criteria considered eligible for the scheme –
- The drivers should have a valid Driving License.
- If the driving license has been expired on or later February 01, 2020, you are considered eligible.
- They must have a PSV badge which is issued before March 23, 2020.
- All beneficiaries who are the owner’s vehicles such as Gramin Sewa, Phat-Phat Sewa, Auto rickshaw, Taxis, Maxi Cab, e-rickshaw, Eco-friendly Sewa, and School cabs and others public transit or passenger vehicles.
Delhi Rickshaw Driver Scheme Required Documents
We advise all the applicants, before going to apply Delhi Driver Scheme online form make sure that you have all mandatory documents. For batter help, we have mentioned the necessary documents name in below –
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Vehicle Driving License
- PSV Badge number
- Contact Mobile number
Key Features of Delhi Driver Yojana Application
All drivers need to take a look of few important points of the Delhi Driver Yojana so understood them before applying online form, here we go –
- First thing is that it should be clear, it is a one-time financial help scheme to relieve all drivers who have been registered.
- The procedure of application form has been begun from April 13.
- The form can be applied under the scheme only through the digital process via online mode, so don’t wait for any offline submission.
- The application form is available at the official portal of the Delhi transport
- It is mandatory to submit driving license details along with PSV Badge number in process of application.
- A beneficiary can apply for the scheme within a given time period to get the benefit. The last date of the submission form is subject to the Delhi Government only.
- This scheme is beneficial for Delhi NCT drivers only.
- The relief fund will credit directly in Aadhar Linked Bank Account of eligible drivers.
Instructions of Delhi Driver Yojana Registration at transport.delhi.gov.in
To Register under Delhi Yojana, the drivers have to go through the official portal of Delhi Transport. The process of registration already has been started from April 13. We are giving a few steps which will be very helpful while applying for the scheme.
- Initially, the applicant drive has to logon to the official portal of Delhi Transport.
- Once loaded the homepage of the following portal they need to find a link regarding the scheme application form, then click on it.
- After that fill all the requested details correctly by following the instructions mentioned there.
- Fill all credentials carefully such as Aadhaar Number, DOB, etc and click at the submit button. On successful submission, applicants will be eligible for the scheme.
Thus after checking all the eligibility and documents requires the candidates have to login at transport.delhi.gov.in and apply for Delhi Driver 5000 Scheme Online Application Form. However then can check their bank account for DBT Transfer status online
Application Form Apply – Here
Delhi Chalak Sahayata Yojana FAQs
Q. How much amount are giving in Delhi Driver Yojana?
A. Rs 5000 Only
Q. What documents are required for the Delhi Driver scheme?
A. Main required Aadhaar Card Number, Driving license, and PSV Badge number for this scheme.
Q. When the registration will start for the Delhi Chalak Yojana?
A. From April 13, 2020.
Q. Where to register for this Yojana?
A. Anyone can register at the Delhi transport’s official portal
Q. Is driving license expired drivers can apply for the scheme?
A. If Driving license expired on or later February 01, they are eligible for the Delhi Driver scheme.
Q. What is the Delhi Driver scheme helpline number?
A. 011-23930763 and 011-23970290
If you still need any help regarding Delhi Driver Yojana then ask it using the following comment box.
Also check – TS 1500 Rupees Status