Delhi Govt Construction Workers 5000 Rupees Scheme Registration Online Apply website link edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. Candidates can get benefits of Delhi Majdur, auto, e-rickshaws, taxi drivers Rs 5000 ex gratia Transfer Status Check online. There is the Government of Delhi is launches a new scheme for one-time financial assistance of Rs 5 thousand rupees for construction workers. The candidates have to first Apply for Delhi Workers 5000 Rupees Scheme Online Registration E District Delhi website. Now after verifying your application Form, the money will transfer to your bank account. So also check Delhi Construction Worker 5000 Transfer Status Online. Moreover the further details of this Delhi Worker Registration for 5000 Rupees Scheme Online Form Apply, Documents List, Eligibility Criteria, and Other details below here.
During COVID-19 Crisis in Delhi, construction workers, auto, e-rickshaws, taxi drivers who are registered under the Delhi Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board can take amount Rs 5,000 as an ex-gratia from Delhi Government. More than 2 lakhs workers registered under Delhi Rs 5000 scheme.
Delhi Workers 5000 Scheme Registration
- 1 Delhi Workers 5000 Scheme Registration
- 1.1 Delhi Construction Majdur Rs 5000 Yojana Online Form
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Majdur Rs 5000 Rupees Corona Help Scheme
- 1.3 Documents Require to Apply for Delhi Construction Workers Corona Yojana
- 1.4 How to Apply for Delhi Constriction Workers Registration Form Online e District Website
- 1.5 How to Check Delhi Majdur 5000 Rupees Transfer Status online
The AAP Government now launches an Online portal for Delhi Workers 5000 Scheme Registration Website Link at edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. There are extend in Covid19 Lockdown in Delhi, the Government has been decided to direct transfer of Rs 5000 Rupees in Bank Accounts for registered construction workers, auto, e-rickshaws, taxi drivers. So all the Majdur/ Labours can get benefits of this Delhi Construction Workers/ Drivers 5000 Yojana after the online registration Portal. Due to Covid 19 Curfue, all the construction workers are closed.
So the Nirmaan Majdoor is facing financial crises due to no works. So all the Construction Labour will provide an addition of 5 thousand financial aid in this tough time. Apart from this, the Govt of Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal Is already sent Rs 5000 to the bank accounts. So How to Apply online Application form for Delhi Constriction Workers 5000 Rupees Corona Sahayata Yojana Registration, Eligibility Criteria, and Check DBT transfer Status online.
Delhi Construction Majdur Rs 5000 Yojana Online Form
There are the Delhi government will give Rs 5000 help to laborers during the lockdown. Around 40000 Registered workers in Delhi. After a recommendation by Construction Workers’ Welfare Board Delhi Majdur 5000 Rupees Corona Help Scheme starts. Moreover, the Labours that are not registered yet with Delhi Labour Department, have to first register themselves at the official website portal link is given below.
|Scheme||Delhi Construction Workers 5000 Rupees Sahayata|
|Online Registration Start Date||April 2021|
|Scheme For||Construction Workers, auto, e-rickshaws, taxi drivers|
|Benefits||Rs 5000 /- Account Transfer|
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
So the candidates need not worry and the AAP Kejriwal Government is with you in this is pandemic. They will help you in each and every way possible. However you have to know how to get benefits for Delhi Workers 5000 Scheme Online Registration Start Date, Last Date, and Documents required. Each and every detail of the Delhi Majdur Corona Help Yojana 5000 DBT Transfer Status Check and other is given here.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Majdur Rs 5000 Rupees Corona Help Scheme
- The Candidates must be registered with Delhi Labour Department as construction workers.
- This scheme is for only Nirman Majdur like who are residents of Delhi.
- It is one-time financial assistants only during Covid 19 Lockdown.
- You have valid documents of Worker Registration.
- No, any workers form other state/UTs will be eligible for this scheme.
- The transfer is initiate after Complete verification of eligibility.
Documents Require to Apply for Delhi Construction Workers Corona Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Address Proof
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Employment Certificate
- Self Attested Copy of Aadhar Card
- Applicants Photograph.
So along with all the aforesaid documents, you can apply for a new Registration Construction workers website link in Delhi. After that, the Government will transfer the Rs 5000 Rupees in your Bank Account as Corona Help during Covid 19 Lockdown. However, you have to check Delhi Construction Majdur Rs 5000 Transfer Status online directly from the below link.
How to Apply for Delhi Constriction Workers Registration Form Online e District Website
- First, the eligible candidates have to visit at the official website of E District Delhi Government Portal.
- Now go to Online Registration Service E-District Delhi.
- Click on New User or Registered User Login Link.
- Now Fill the Citizen Registration Form carefully.
- After Complete Registration, you get your Login ID and Password in Your Mobile and Email id.
- Login again and go to Apply Online Service Section.
- Go to Building and Other Construction Workers and Welfare Board Online Services Section.
- Click on the Registration As Construction Worker or Renewal link.
- Now Fill in other Personal, Bank Account, and Family members details carefully.
- Upload the Supporting Document.
- At last click on Submit Button.
- Now your Application Form is successfully submitted and take the printout of this for further reference.
Thus the Delhi Workers Rs 5000 Rupees Scheme Registration Online Application Form or Renewal of Constriction Workers Registration details is prided. You have to take the benefits of this scheme now after registration only. However, the Status of 5000 DBT Transfer by BOCW Delhi Government is checking here.
How to Check Delhi Majdur 5000 Rupees Transfer Status online
The Delhi Constriction Workers 5000 Corona Help Registration is a start and the last date is 25th May 2020. However, the registered candidates can check and track their application form or DBT Transfer Status online and by Mobile.
- You can track and Download your Application Status by Using edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in website.
- Now Click on Register Login.
- Enter the User ID and Password to log in.
- Now check the Submission Section.
- Check your Application Status by Approved/Pending/Rejected etc.
Thus it is very good news for all the Majdur, auto, e-rickshaws, taxi drivers the Delhi Workers Rs 5000 Rupees Transfer Yojana Online Registration and Status check. The candidate can take assistance by contact to the Delhi Labour department Helpline Numbers.