Which Subjects Should I choose After 10th Class: Mostly all board has been released result of SSC annual, now students think about what should I do after 10th class. And which courses are best after 10th class girls and boys we have informed here. In this article, we informed the list of courses after the 10th class. The parent of students should get admission in interested courses after checking the details on this page. There are many students who are confused after board exams about what subject they have chosen and how to study further.
जैसा की हम सब जानते है अधिकांश बोर्ड ने 10वीं के रिजल्ट जारी कर दिए है। अब सभी स्टूडेंट्स को हायर स्टडी के लिए एडमिशन लेने होंगे, जिसके लिए आप सभी को यह जानना आवश्यक है सेकेंडरी के बाद कौन कौनसे कोर्सेज होते है और आपके कैरियर के कोनसा कोर्सेज सही रहेगा। आप सभी की इसी जरुरत को समझते हुए हमने यहाँ गर्ल्स और बॉयज को ध्यान में रखते हुए सभी 10वीं के बाद कोर्स की जानकारी यहाँ उपलब्ध करवाई है। आशा करते है की दी गयी जानकारी से आप सभी अपने बच्चों को उनके इंटरेस्ट के अकॉर्डिंग एडमिशन दिलाएंगे। इसी के साथ हम आपके बच्चों के उज्जवल भविष्य की कामना करते है।
Which Subjects Should I choose After 10th
After clearing Secondary School Examination the students are confused about Which Subjects Should choose After 10th Class. All-State and Central Board has been announced their Marks Exam Results. Now Students can move for further admission. After passing Matric the students have a lot of Career options and Courses to take admission. But the main is to guide a student for choosing the right stream after Class 10th. So check here details How to choose the best course according to your capability and your interest.
Career After 10th Class Pass
Students life is full of ups and downs. They pass one by one School examination. Now this time A millions of Regular and Private students have been passed High School Exam 2019. Now they are standing in the position where they have a lot of Career opportunities after 10th Standard. But is very important for students to guide on the right path so that they can achieve their dreams. So after researching and candidates review we have soled some problems for like Which Subjects should I go for after 10th, What is Career options, Where to take admission, and What courses available After SSC exams.
List of Courses After 10th Class Admission
Finally, the students have got their report cards and stand in a situation where much confusion in their minds. The students have their grades and subject-wise performance mark sheet. Now they have asked a question which Subject I choose After 10th Class and Where to take admission. Students are afraid if they have not chosen the right career options of Stream after 10th, what will be the effect their career in future. So it is a very important decision for students to choose a stream after the tenth. So our expert team has a guide you to choose a better career option and stream for all students according to available criteria.
Opportunity After SSC Board Exam
Class 10th is a game-changer stage in students’ life. They have a lot of options to choose from for their academic, career, and education. However, there are two major opportunities available for any students is
- Job Opportunity
- Higher Education in Schools
So now let’s talk about career counseling after the 10th standard. What next after 10th etc. Students first have to check common factors involved in choosing the best subject from the list of streams after 10th available.
Huge Career Options: The main dilemmas for a student there are many career opportunities available after the Matric examination. Now thee have in the state of mind for which career to choose them. First of all, they have to find their interest. Now they also know their exam score. They should have set a goal in life for what they want to become. So first pick anyone from the list of career options after the 10th class.
What To Consider: Selecting to career option or field students have to consider their interest, goal, and what your dreams. After exploring the career and steams after SSC the students have a lot of options. Now they need to think about their future. They have also considered what subject they have interests in and which subject is easy to deliver for them.
Select Streams: The students have plenty of lists of courses available after the 10th standard. Now they are puzzled about which subject best fits them. So now they first know your 10th standard performance. Think about their passion. Need to explore their career option in which they want to set their future. After thinking about their education and career they have to choose the best course from available streams Science, Arts and Commerce.
Choose Boards: Now it is very important for students to choose the right education board. There are a lot of State Board, CBSE, ICSE, and Open School Education boards available. So they have to consider the best school near their home. The students can take admission in any of the streams from Science, Arts, and Commerce. Now they can choose their board to consider the difficulty level.
Choice Of Career or Education: Many students are going to take admission in available Science, Arts and Commerce streams. Apart from going to school education, they have the option to choose professional studies like Diploma, Polytechnic, and ITI career option. So they should have chosen the right career option after having a lot of opportunities as per their consideration. They have to take a session of career counseling after 10th class to choose the best option.
Now the students and parents both ask a question about What is best after 10th class. So it is very important to pick any option from the list of subjects available for 10th students after Madhyamik. Every student has different skills and strengths. So we are advised to parents and students they have only consider their education, goals, and career option. Do not try to make foolish decisions for your school education. it will affect your career in the future.
List of Streams After 10th Board In Arts Science Commerce
The students are timid about taking options for their career and education. There are a lot of streams available for class 10th Standard students. So it is very critical to choose the right streams and subjects. Before choosing a subject they have to know all about it. So it is very important to know what major streams available after SSLC and How to pick the best one of them.
Science: This is a very common stream chosen by students after 10th those who want to become Engineers and Doctors. The Science stream has mainly two subjects e.i Mathematics and Biology. So students need to consider their education level and choose their best option. In these streams, there is a lot of career opportunity and Higher study option available. Moreover, the sconce streams are required good study and focus on students’ life.
They consider it very difficult. There is a lot of difference between since of 10th standard and Higher Secondary Standard science. All the students who want to career in the engineering and medical field have the best option to choose Science streams after 10th standard. So choose these streams very wisely.
Arts: The Arts streams are known for the easiest subject among students. The students who have a thing about the less and easy student they have to choose this stream. The arts stream is chosen by lest students also have a great career opportunity. However, the Arts have provided huge subjects to choose for study. The stream mainly about the subjects if Humanities, literal, social, psychological subjects. If you have the interest to explore Humanities subjects like Journalism, Teacher, Literature social works etc. then it is the very best option for you after 10th.
Commerce: The main important subjects for students who want to make their career in management, Banking, Charted Accountant, Company Secretary, Financial Adviser, etc. There are main subjects of commerce is Accountant, Finance, and economics. Rather than having the most carer option the fewer students prefer these subjects. So we are advised to students thy have first considered their future goal and choose wisely your streams.
Now the students have got overall details about what streams choose after 10th in which Science, Arts, and Commerce. Still, if students have confused about choosing the right subject they have to consider their career performance and exposure.
List of Career Option After 10th Pass
Students are very enthusiastic to join a job after 10th class. There is less opportunity available for jobs. But the students have may option to prepare your self for a future job. The available list of jobs after 10th is
Career opportunity After 10th
a) Indian Air Force – Non-Technical Cadre
- IAF Airman Non-Technical Trade’s Examination
b) Indian Army – Soldiers Posts in Technical Cadre
- Indian Army Soldier Clerk’s Examination
- Indian Army Soldier General Duty Examination (NER)
- Indian Army Soldier Technical Examination (MER)
- Indian Army Soldier Nursing Assistant Examination (MER)
c) Indian Navy – Armed Forces of India Naval Branch
- Indian Navy Dock Yard Apprentices Examination
- Indian Navy Sailors Matric Entry Recruitment Examination
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentices Examination
d) Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF):
- Constable (Technical and Tradesman) in CRPF
e) Border Security Force (BSF):
- BSF Constable Exam
f) Staff Selection Commission (SSC):
- SSC Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable
Education Option After SSC
a) Intermediate (11th, 12th Class/ PUC/HSC) – General Courses (Science and Humanities) along with Languages (English, Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, French, Arabic) It is a two years course.
- MPC – Maths, Physics, Chemistry
- BiPC – Biology(Botany, Zoology), Physics, Chemistry
- HEC – History, Economics, Civics/Commerce
- MBPC – Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- CEC – Civics, Economics, Commerce
- MEC – Maths, Economics, Commerce
Note: Compulsory Paper- Ethics and Human Values
2) Polytechnic – There are many POLYCET (Polytechnic Common Entrance Test), CEEP (Common Entrance Exam for Polytechnic) Diploma Courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering Trades. Its is a one, two and three years course available
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Garment Technology
- Diploma in Home Science
- Diploma in Agriculture
3) ITI (Industrial Trading Institute)/ ITC (Industrial Training Center) – It is a two-year course in Engineering and Non-Engineering Fields. It is called a Business/Trade Craft Training scheme where you can learn basic technical skills. Admission in AITT (ALl India Trade Test)
- Many More
4) Paramedical – It is about the Allied Healthcare Course for those who have the interest to provide clinical services for patients in the supervision of a Physician. It is for two year courses.
- DMLT- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- DHFM – Diploma in Hospital Food Service Management
- DOT – Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
5) Short-term Courses – They are various job oriented courses that provide jobs after a short span of time. Usually, 6-12 months courses are below such as
- Diploma in 2D and 3D Animation
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Certificate Course in Graphic Designing
- Certificate Programme in MS-Office
- Certificate Course in Web Designing
- Certificate Course in Programming Language (JAVA, C++, PHP, SQL)
- Certification Course in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
6) Vocational Courses: Various Vocational Training courses provide skill education.
- Banking and Financial Service Course – 2 Years
- DTP (Desktop Publishing) and Printing Technology – 1 Year
- Diploma in Insurance and Marketing – 1 Year
- Tourism and Travel Techniques Course – 2 Years
- Pre-School Teacher Training – 2 Years
- Hotel Operations Course – 2 Years
- Dental Technician Course – 2 Years
So now students have all the aspects for career and Education option after Secondary School Certificate. Now they should have to think about their future, dreams, and interest in education for choosing the best streams for them. Think about your interest in the student, not even education. A good decision will lead you high in your academics.
For any Query or Question regarding Career guidance after 10th or which streams to choose after 10th class etc, then write us in below comment section. our expert will assist you soon.