Which Subjects Should I choose After 10th Class: Mostly all board has been released result of SSC annual, now students thinks about what should i do after 10th class. And which courses is best after 10th class girls and boys we have informed here.
In this article we informed the list of courses after 10th class. The parent of students should get admission in interested courses after check details in this page.
जैसा की हम सब जानते है अधिकांश बोर्ड ने 10वीं के रिजल्ट जारी कर दिए है। अब सभी स्टूडेंट्स को हायर स्टडी के लिए एडमिशन लेने होंगे, जिसके लिए आप सभी को यह जानना आवश्यक है सेकेंडरी के बाद कौन कौनसे कोर्सेज होते है और आपके कैरियर के कोनसा कोर्सेज सही रहेगा। आप सभी की इसी जरुरत को समझते हुए हमने यहाँ गर्ल्स और बॉयज को ध्यान में रखते हुए सभी 10वीं के बाद कोर्स की जानकारी यहाँ उपलब्ध करवाई है।
आशा करते है की दी गयी जानकारी से आप सभी अपने बच्चों को उनके इंटरेस्ट के अकॉर्डिंग एडमिशन दिलाएंगे। इसी के साथ हम आपके बच्चों के उज्जवल भविष्य की कामना करते है।
Which Subjects Should I choose After 10th
After clearing Secondary School Examination the students are confused about Which Subjects Should I choose After 10th Class. All State and Central Board has been announced their Marks Exam Results. Now Students can move for further admission. After passing Matric the students have a lot of Career option and Courses to take admission. But the main is to guidance a students for choosing the right stream after Class 10th. So check here details How to choose best course according to your capability and your inters.
Career After 10th Class
A students life is full of ups and down. They passes one by one School examination. Now this time A millions of Regular and Private students have been passed High School Exam 2019. Now they are stand in position where they have lot of Career opportunity after 10th Standard. But is is very important to students to guide in right path so that they can achieve their dreams. So after researching and candidates review we have soled some problems for like Which Subjects should i go for after 10th, What is Career options, Where to take admission and What courses available After SSC exams.
List of Courses After 10th Class
Finally the students have got their report card and stand in a situation were many of confusion in their minds. The students have their grades and subject wise performance marksheet. Now they have ask a question which Subject I choose After 10th Class and Where to take admission. Students are afraid if they have not choose the right career options of Stream after 10th, what will be effect on their career in future. So it is very important decision to a students for choose a stream after tenth. So our expert team have guide you to choose better career option and stream for all students according to available criteria.
Opportunity After 10th
The Class 10th is game changer stage in as students life. They have a lot of option to choose for their academic, career and education. However there are two major opportunity available for any students is
- Job Opportunity
- Higher Education in Schools
So now lets talk about career counselling after 10th standard. What next after 10th etc. Students first have check common factors involved to choosing best subject from list of streams after 10th available.
Huge Career Options : The main dilemmas for a student there are many career opportunity available after Matric examination. Now thee have in state of mind for which career to choose they. First of all they have to find their interest. Now they also know their exam score. They should have set a goal in life what they want to become. So first pick any one from list of career option after 10th class.
What To Consider: Selecting to career option or field a students have consider their interest, goal and what your dreams. After exploring the career and steams after SSC the students have a lot of option. Now they need to think about their future. They have also consider that what subject they have interests and which subject is easy to deliver for them.
Select Streams: The students have plenty list of courses available after 10th standard. Now they are puzzled which one subject best fit for them. So now they first know your 10th standard performance. Think about their passion. Need to explore their career option in which they want to set their future. After think about their education and career they have to choose best course from available streams Science, Arts and Commerce.
Choose Boards: Now it is very important for students to choosing right education board. There are a lot of State Board, CBSE, ICSE, and Open School Education boards available. So they have to consider best school near their home. The students can take admission in any of streams from Science, Arts and Commerce. Now they can choose their board to consider difficulty level.
Choice Of Career or Education: Many of students are going to take admission in available Science, Arts and Commerce streams. Apart from going to school education they have option to choose professional study like, Diploma, Polytechnic and ITI career option. So they should have choose right career option after have a lot of opportunity as per their consideration. They have to take a session of career counselling after 10th class to choose best option.
Now the students and parents both ask question about What is best after 10th class. So it is very important to pick any option from list of subjects available for 10th students after Madhyamik. Every students have different skill and strength. So we are advised to parents and students they have only consider their education, goals and career option. Do not try to make fool decision for your school education. it will effect on your career in future.
List of Streams After 10th
The students are timid abut taking option for their career and education. There are a lot of streams available for class 10th Standard students. So it is very critical to choose a right streams and subjects. Before choosing a subject they have to know all about it. So it is very important to know what major streams available after SSLC and How to pick best one of them.
Science : This is very common streams to chosen by students after 10th those who want to become Engineer and Doctor.. The Science stream have mainly tow subjects e.i Mathematics and Biology. So students need to consider their education level and choose their best option. In this streams their are lot of career opportunity and Higher study option available. Moreover the sconce streams are require good study and focus in students life. They are consider it very difficult. There are a lot of difference between since of 10th standard and Higher Secondary Standard science. All the students who want to career in engineering and Medical field they have best option to choose Science streams after 10th. So choose this streams very wisely.
Arts: The Arts streams is know for easiest subject among students. The students who have thing about less and easy student they have choose this stream. The arts stream is choose by lest students also have great career opportunity. However the Arts have provide a huge subjects to choose for study. The stream mainly about the subjects if Humanities, literal, social, psychological subjects. If you have interest to explore Humanities subject like Journalism, Teacher, Literature social works etc. then it is very best option for you after 10th.
Commerce: The main important subjects for students who want to make their career in management, Banking, Charted Accountant, Company Secretary, Financial Adviser etc. There are main subjects of commerce is Accountant, Finance and economics. Rather having most carer option the less students prefer this subjects. So we are advise to students thy have first consider their future goal and choose wisely your streams.
Now the students have got overall details about what streams choose after 10th in which Science, Arts and Commerce. Still if students have confused about choosing right subject they have to consider their career performance and exposure.
List of Career Option After 10th
The Students are very enthusiastic to join a job after 10th class. There are less opportunity available for jobs. But the students have may option to prepare your self for future job. The available list of jobs after 10th is
Career opportunity After 10th
a) Indian Air Force – Non-Technical Cadre
- IAF Airman Non-Technical Trade’s Examination
b) Indian Army – Soldiers Posts in Technical Cadre
- Indian Army Soldier Clerk’s Examination
- Indian Army Soldier General Duty Examination (NER)
- Indian Army Soldier Technical Examination (MER)
- Indian Army Soldier Nursing Assistant Examination (MER)
c) Indian Navy – Armed Forces of India Naval Branch
- Indian Navy Dock Yard Apprentices Examination
- Indian Navy Sailors Matric Entry Recruitment Examination
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentices Examination
d) Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF):
- Constable (Technical and Tradesman) in CRPF
e) Boarder Security Force (BSF):
- BSF Constable Exam
f) Staff Selection Commission (SSC):
- SSC Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable
Education Option After SSC
a) Intermediate (11th, 12th Class/ PUC/HSC) – General Courses (Science and Humanities) along with Languages (English, Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, French, Arabic) It is a two years course.
- MPC – Maths, Physics, Chemistry
- BiPC – Biology(Botany, Zoology), Physics, Chemistry
- HEC – History, Economics, Civics/Commerce
- MBPC – Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- CEC – Civics, Economics, Commerce
- MEC – Maths, Economics, Commerce
Note: Compulsory Paper- Ethics and Human Values
2) Polytechnic – There are many POLYCET (Polytechnic Common Entrance Test), CEEP (Common Entrance Exam for Polytechnic) Diploma Courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering Trades. Its is a one, two and three years course available
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Garment Technology
- Diploma in Home Science
- Diploma in Agriculture
3) ITI (Industrial Trading Institute)/ ITC (Industrial Training Center) – It is a two year courses of Engineering and Non-Engineering Field. It is called as Business/Trade Craft Training scheme where you can learn basic technical skills. Admission in AITT (ALl India Trade Test)
- Many More
4) Paramedical – It is about Allied Healthcare Course for who have interest to provide clinical services for patients in supervision of a Physician. It is two year courses.
- DMLT- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- DHFM – Diploma in Hospital Food Service Management
- DOT – Diploma in Opthalmic Technology
5) Short-term Courses – They are various job oriented courses that are provide job after short span of time. Usually 6-12 months courses are below such as
- Diploma in 2D and 3D Animation
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Certificate Course in Graphic Designing
- Certificate Programme in MS-Office
- Certificate Course in Web Designing
- Certificate Course in Programming Language (JAVA, C++, PHP, SQL)
- Certification Course in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
6) Vocational Courses: Various Vocational Training courses provide skill education.
- Banking and Financial Service Course – 2 Years
- DTP (Desktop Publishing) and Printing Technology – 1 Year
- Diploma in Insurance and Marketing – 1 Year
- Tourism and Travel Techniques Course – 2 Years
- Pre-School Teacher Training – 2 Years
- Hotel Operations Course – 2 Years
- Dental Technician Course – 2 Years
So now students have all the aspects for career and Education option after Secondary School Certificate. Now they should have to think about their future, dreams and interest of education for choosing best streams for them. Think about your interest of student, not even a education. A good decision will lead you high in your academics.
For any Query or Question regarding Career guidance after 10th or which streams to choose after 10th class etc, then write us in below comment section. our expert will assist you soon.