Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2020 released download Bihar DCECE Diploma Polytechnic Admit Card 2020 from official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has been released the Bihar Polytechnic Call Letter 2020 soon. All candidates who are seeking call letters now able to download by using registration numbers. We have provided a direct link to the enclosed Bihar Diploma/ Polytechnic Admit Card downloading link below on this page. A candidate is compulsory to download the Exam Ticket for information on Exam Date, Time and Exam Centre venue, etc.
Latest Update>>> The BCECE Board Bihar has been Rescheduled the DCECE Exam 2020 and now it will hold on 26th and 27th November. The Admit Card will be download from 12 November onwards. A detailed schedule is checked by the below published.
Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2020
- 1 Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2020
- 1.1 DCECE Exam 2020 Important Dates
- 1.2 Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
- 1.3 Importance of Admit Card in Examination
- 1.4 How to Download Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Test Admit Card 2020 Online
- 1.5 What information Carry Your Online Admit Card
- 1.6 What documents required in examination
- 1.7 Exam Centre’s of DCECE 2020 Exam Diploma/ Polytechnic
- 1.8 What to do if candidate have Forgot Password for download admit Card
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is conducting Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam. Now in this order after filling application form the BCECE Hall Ticket 2020 for the Diploma Entrance Exam Call letter is going to available today. A candidate who is going to appear in Bihar DCECE Exam Admit Card is available on the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Candidates who are attending Bihar Polytechnic Engineering Entrance Exam are now to download Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2020 Online. The Online Application Form for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam to admission in various PE / PPE / PMD / PM courses is filled. No on the basis of providing information the candidates will get the Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Test Online Call letter for each end every candidate releases.
DCECE Exam 2020 Important Dates
The Bihar Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam written test is now scheduled to hold. A large no of applications received. So the Board is now going to held the Entrance Test exam in order to seat allocation. Therefore as per the schedule, the DCECE 2020 Admit Card Online download link is now activated.
|Exam||Date & Time|
|Entrance Test Exam Date||(I) PE & PPE: 26th November 2020
(II) PM & PMD: 27th November 2020
|Available of Admit Card Date||12th Nov 2020 Onward|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 15 Minutes|
|Exam Type||OMR Based Objective Type|
Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
A candidate who has found eligible in all respects according to provide an information application form will be issued the Bihar Polytechnic Exam Hall Ticket. So candidates do not worry and have to check here a link to download exam call letters regularly.
|Name of Exam||Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Exam Conducting Department||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Date of Examination||26 & 27 November 2020|
|Mode of release admit card||Online|
|Date of issue hall ticket||12 November 2020|
Importance of Admit Card in Examination
- The Admit Card will be issued only for those candidates, have found suitable entrance exams on the basis of application form details.
- An Exam Hall Ticket will be available online.
- Now Admit Card of Call letter sent by post or any other mode, the candidates must be required to visit at the online link to download the exam hall ticket.
- The Admission Card is released by only BCECE Board at the official website of bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- The Admit card is released exam prior to informing about Exam Date, Time and Exam Centre details, etc.
- The candidates have to log in using an Email Address and Password to download the admit card from online mode.
- A admit Card will be available to individual candidates only.
- Candidates must have to keep safe this online admit card copy for further use.
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is all set up to held DCECE Exam for all Polytechnic Engineering programs admission. In this regard, it has been already intimated Tentative Date of exam for PE/PPE and PM/PMD is earlier. So now on the scheduled date, the exams will be held. For this to appear in exams each and every candidate issued Bihar DCECE Polytechnic Exam Admit Card available to download from the below links.
How to Download Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Test Admit Card 2020 Online
Simple process and steps to download hall ticket online given below.
- Visit the Official website of the BCECE Board.
- Now Go to DCECE under Examination list.
- Click on Download Admit Card for DCECE PM/ PPE/ PE/ PMD Exam link.
- No login through your email id and password.
- Now download your exam admit card.
- Take a printout of this for further exam use.
A candidate’s Bihar DCECE 2020 Admit Card is issued by the Bihar Competitive Exam board only. So candidates do not need to worry and their exam hall ticket will be availed on the firm date and time. However, they have to bookmark this page to get any further latest updates at first.
What information Carry Your Online Admit Card
The Bihar Entrance Exam Board releases the Paramedical Exam Admit Card for all the eligible candidates only. The Admit card download from bceceboard.bihar.gov.in official website is only valid. After downloading the hall ticket the candidates have to examine the following details and instructions printed on it.
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Roll No
- Exam Shift
- Exam Duration
- Exam Centre Address with City name
- Important Instruction
- Reporting Time
- Exam Pattern and Paper Name
It is necessary for every candidate to get the Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2020 Download and check all the information/ details printed in it, and if there is any error in it, then it will be mandatory to correct for any ambiguity within 5 working days from the date of examination at BCECEB Board office. Candidates have also checked the exam venue one day before the examination.
What documents required in examination
The candidates have already issued the Bihar Polytechnic Para Medical Exam Admit Card to all eligible candidates. Now it is the responsibility of applicants to appear in the allotted exam center at the scheduled date and time. Moreover, the candidates have to carry the following document in the exam hall
- Hard Copy of Hall Ticket
- Photo ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Passport, etc in Original and photocopy of the same.
- Black/Blue Ball Point Pen
The BCECE Board Hall Ticket for Diploma Certificate Entrance examination is released online timely. So the candidate does not waste their time searching it anywhere. The same updates are provided only on this page. So they have to bookmark this page for the first update.
Exam Centre’s of DCECE 2020 Exam Diploma/ Polytechnic
The Candidates are provided Bihar Diploma Polytechnic Exam Admit Card to all candidates for information on their exam date and Slot, Exam Centre details. The detailed address of the exam center is to print their hall ticket. A candidate appears only the allotted exam center, there will no request to change for Exam Date/Time /Exam center accepted at any conditions. So they have to prepare for the same.
What to do if candidate have Forgot Password for download admit Card
It is common to forget the password for any online account. The Bihar Entrance Exam Board releases DCECE Admit Card for Polytechnic and Para-Medical Written exam online only. The candidates fill the application form using the Email and Password. The same Email and Password are used to download the exam hall ticket. However, if a candidate has been forgotten their Password they are used the below steps to download Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card below.
- Visit the official web i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Click on the Sign in button.
- Now Click on Forgot Password
- Now enter your Email ID and Date of Birth correctly.
- Click on the Reset button.
- Thus your password reset link to send on the same email ID.
- Now Open your Email and click on Password reset link and make your new Password.
- Thus you can download your exam hall ticket.
Now the candidates are suggested they have to download DCECE Online Admit Card timely to avoid last time rush or any technical error. However, if they have to face any issue then contact the board examination official.
|Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card||Click Here – Available Soon|
If candidates have Query then write us in below comment section. our expert team will assist you soon.
Recommended Link –