AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary List and Installment Payment Status Check link is mention below. came in extension from October 15, 2019, in Andhra Pradesh. The founder of the scheme is CM Reddy which unveiled the scheme in Nellore. The First AP YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiary has published so check it below. This scheme is for formers in which they will get the help from Rupees 13,500 annually in three portions until 5 years. Web base Application Form submitted previously using Aadhar Card Number, Khata Number, and other details. The authority will initiate transferring found in the bank account of beneficiaries. Rythu Bharosa Second list is commencing from May 15, 2020, by which around 49 lakh farmers going to be benefited from the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. As per commitment, farmers will receive an assignment amount before the Kharif harvest. Thus, Help of Rs. 67,500 will be distributed on behalf of this scheme.
Conserving the financial situation in the Coronavirus pandemic, the Reddy government is going to credit the first installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2020
The Andhra Pradesh Framer can get the Rs 13, 500 Per Annam till 05 Years under the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan scheme Beneficial List 2020. There are today of 15th May each beneficiary Kisan has been credited the Rs 5, 500 rupees in their bank account who have applied online application form earlier. Now the all candidate can check their Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2020 AP at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html online link provided. The Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy starts the Farmer financial assistance scheme last year and he has promised to transfer the 1st payment of this Yojana ins all beneficiary accounts on 15th May 2020. So the applicants now need not wait for anymore and check out their name in the 1st Beneficiary List Payment Status of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme direct link is given below. Moreover, the details process to check Payments Status of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa District Wise List Online bank Account credit successfully or not is given here.
Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa Status 2020 Beneficiary List Online
In the current financial crunch and emergency situation the Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan Scheme 1st Beneficiary List Online Payments status is released by the YSR government. Earlier the CM Jagan Mohan Reddy launched flagship programs for financial inclusion for all farmers in the states. The online Application form eligible farmers are earlier invited. Now the basis of application details the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payments Releases Date is 15th May 2020 of 1st installment to all beneficiary Kisans.
|Scheme Name||అప్ వైస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా స్కీం|
|Total Benefits Unde APYSR Scheme||Rs 67,500 (13,500/- Per Annum)|
|Duration of Scheme||05 Years|
|Installments||1st Installments (Rs. 7,500): 15th May 2020 (Released)
2nd Installments (Rs. 4,000): October/November 2020
3rd Installments (Rs. 2,000): On Sankranti
|AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Check||Online|
|Total Beneficiary||49 lakh Farmer Families|
There are total 13, 500 rupees will be providing under his scheme appear annual til five years. So in the 1st phase Rs 2000 are already credited in the April Month for all AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List bank accounts. Now remaining 5,500 rupees are also credits in May Month. However, the total amount will be credits in 1st, 2nd, 3rd installments in a year. So candidates have to wait for the next beneficiary list is announced on October November Month.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Benefits
The Govt. of Andhra Pradesh Agriculture department is released the 1st Beneficiary list of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Govt. of Andhra Pradesh Scheme 2020. Now the all farmers registered under this CM PM Kisan Scheme check your Payment credit Status by using user username and password login.
- The Rythu Bharosa Scheme is only for Farmers.
- Under this scheme the total Rs. 67,500 for 05 Year is credit in the beneficiary bank account.
- The Chief minster Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched this scheme in October 2019.
- Each Farmer gets Rs 13, 500 per year in a total of three installments.
- The 1st Beneficiary payment is a credit of Rs Rs 7,500 in May Month.
- The 2nd Installments of Rs 4000 is credited in October/November Month.
- The last 3rd installment is credit for Rs 2000 rupees on Sankranti.
- The scheme is for only tenanted farmers of SC, ST, BC, and Minorities category and Forest land as well as.
So all farmers have to check their AP YSR Rythu Bharosa 1st Payment Status on their bank accounts credit by Minister of Agriculture and Cooperation Government of Andhra Pradesh. However, they have to check also here the details of the 2nd and 3rd Beneficiary List updates and news.
Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa District Wise List ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
|District Name||Total Farmers||Total Families||Total Farmers
Check Online Status – Link
How to Check Status and beneficiary list of YSR Rythu Bharosa
- In the first place browser the official portal of YSR Rythu Bharosa YSR AP. Website Url – https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/RB/Login
- By following the given link the login panel will appear on this where you have to fill details such as Username, Password, and enter Captcha then click on the login button. If the password is not confirmed then you can recover it using the forget password button.
- If all provided details are correct then the applicant profile will be loaded on a further page.
- On profile YSR Beneficiary List list and as per respective district can be seen.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Found Transfer Status is also available on the same page.
So on the submission of Khata Number, the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary list District wise Kisan details are now checked by online at official website ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in login. So any further news kindly checks here regularly.
Recommended Link –