Recently RCI released AIOAT Application Form 2020. To know full insights about AIOAT Eligibility Criteria 2020, Application fees, and Process, scroll down. All India Online Aptitude Test is conducted by the Rehabilitation Center of India (RCI). Diploma courses like HI/ CP/ ASD/ DB/ VI/ MD All India Online Aptitude Test is conducted. These courses are offered by RCI. To appear for the All India Aptitude Test, the aspirant’s hall fills the AIOAT Application Form 2020 before the due date. Small application fees need to pay by the applicants at the time of the application process. Application fees for AIOAT 2020 are officially announced on the official website of RCI. General category and SC/ ST/ PWD need to pay the application fees according to that. Read the full article before applying for AIOAT 2020.
AIOAT Application Form 2020
It is very clear that interested candidates must fill the application form before appearing AIOAT 2020. RCI has already announced AIOAT Circular 2020 on its official website. To know more, one can surf the official website to grasp more information on the All India Aptitude test. AIOAT Application Process has three major steps. The first step includes filling the form. This particular form has to be filled with your personal information, qualifications, and uploading documents needed. All the blanks in the form are mandatory to fill. If you got stuck anywhere in between filling the form then you should read the important instructions before.
The second major step is to place the scanned photograph and signature of the applicant. The perfect size really matters. We will give a briefing about it, in the below of the article. The third major step is to pay the fees. Through online mode by any method either by net banking or through your debit/ credit card, you can easily pay the fees. Don’t refresh the page until and unless the fees are processed. It may take longer but one should wait patiently.
AIOAT Eligibility Criteria
It is really important to read the insights about AIOAT Eligibility criteria before applying for the Examination. The applicant must fit to the eligibility criteria of AIOAT 2020. Nevertheless, if they failed to, then they are not fit enough to appear for AIOAT Examination. The following are the eligibility criteria for AIOAT 2020. Go through it easily.
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board or Institution.
- General category applicants must have acquired 50 percent marks in their 10+2. Other categories like SC/ ST has 5 percent of relaxation. They only need 45 percent marks.
- Applicants appearing for 10+2 this year can also appear for the examination by acquiring 50 percent marks.
AIOAT 2020 Application Fees
If AIOAT 2020 Application Form is been submitted without the application fees then it will be rejected. It is mandatory to pay AIOAT Application Fees 2020. For both categories, it is important to pay the fees. Application fees vary from category to category. For General category candidates, AIOAT Application Fees is Rupees 500. Whereas, for SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates it is just Rupees 350. It must be submitted along with the application form and further you can keep the receipt of application form for future assistance.
Pay the fees only by online mode. Officials are not welcoming application fees other than online mode. More information regarding AIOAT 2020 Examination is below.
How to download AIOAT 2020 Application Form Online?
Well, this s true that AIOAT 2020 Application Form is only available Online. There is no means that any applicant can fill it offline. So it is important to download the form Online safely and fill it accordingly. Read the important instructions given in AIOAT 2020 Circular announced RCI. Following are the steps through which AIOAT 2020 Application Form can be downloaded:
- Visit the official website of RCI ie. Rehabcouncil.nic.in. Visit only the official portal to download the application form. Fetch information from a reliable source.
- On the landing page of the website, you will see the Application Form for AIOAT.
- Click on that link. Wait for it to open.
- Download the Application Form and start filling it.
- Start with uploading personal information like Name, Contact Number, address, etc.
- Upload all the documents like 10th Marksheet and 12th Marksheet. Along with its signature and photographs, that should be scanned.
- The size of the Scanned Photograph should around 20 Kb to 100 Kb. While the size of the signature will be around 10 Kb to 30 Kb.
- Once done, pay the fees.
- Submit the application form. Along with it Print it and save it.
For more updates regarding the AIOAT 2020, keep visiting on this page.